An indicator that liberals can't twist

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high
This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

No need to spin it. The fact is that it has been on the rise since shortly after Obama took office. This is just a continuation of that trend.

Consumer confidence is close to 18-year high

MW-GK005_Consum_20180529105935_MG.png

Big picture: The high level of confidence reflects a sturdy economic expansion in the U.S. that’s about to turn nine years old with no end in sight. Job openings are at a record high and unemployment is at a 17-year low.

That's true. But notice that under Trump is the first time consumer confidence exceeded consumer confidence before the 2008 great recession

#walkaway is it your opinion that people want to go back to obama's agenda? If that were true they would have voted for hillary when obama said: "my name may not be on the ballot but my agenda is so get out and vote."

I’m simply showing you the numbers and that’s an ominous sign for the GOP
SHRUGS

I'm not clear what your point is. It's been that way for decades. Yet Republicans control the President, Senate House and most Governorships and State legislatures.

So?

No, it hasn’t, not by that margin

The article doesn't say that, where did you get that?
Dems need something to lift their broken spirits fake news to the rescue

This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

No need to spin it. The fact is that it has been on the rise since shortly after Obama took office. This is just a continuation of that trend.

Big picture: The high level of confidence reflects a sturdy economic expansion in the U.S. that’s about to turn nine years old with no end in sight. Job openings are at a record high and unemployment is at a 17-year low.
You didn't pay attention it doesn't jump until Trump becomes president and has gone up ever since thanks for the link and support.

That's true. But notice that under Trump is the first time consumer confidence exceeded consumer confidence before the 2008 great recession

How did consumer confidence being so high in 2006/7 work out for the country?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How did consumer confidence being so high in 2006/7 work out for the country?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
FYI 18 year high
not close to 18 year high

You didn't pay attention it doesn't jump until Trump becomes president and has gone up ever since thanks for the link and support.

YOU didn't pay attention Rambo. Look at the graph that I posted. Just because the headline uses the word "jumped" it does not mean that it accelerated since the Orange Ogre was thrust upon us. It has clearly been a steady trend upward and it is due to the fact that Obama pulled us back from the brink of disaster and his policies have come to fruition. Trump has not done a god damned thing to boost consumer confidence and I'm betting that most voters are smart enough to know that.

Let me tell you something else, watch the consumer price index and what happens to it when the effects of T-Rumps idiotic tariffs, and the retaliatory tariffs take hold. There is nothing like soring prices to kill consumer confidence and there is just enough time before November for consumers, and voters to start feeling the pain.

I'm not clear what your point is. It's been that way for decades. Yet Republicans control the President, Senate House and most Governorships and State legislatures.

So?

What is fake news Rambo?

So?

Broken spirits Rambo?? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

YOU didn't pay attention Rambo. Look at the graph that I posted. Just because the headline uses the word "jumped" it does not mean that it accelerated since the Orange Ogre was thrust upon us. It has clearly been a steady trend upward and it is due to the fact that Obama pulled us back from the brink of disaster and his policies have come to fruition. Trump has not done a god damned thing to boost consumer confidence and I'm betting that most voters are smart enough to know that.

Let me tell you something else, watch the consumer price index and what happens to it when the effects of T-Rumps idiotic tariffs, and the retaliatory tariffs take hold. There is nothing like soring prices to kill consumer confidence and there is just enough time before November for consumers, and voters to start feeling the pain.
no you didn't pay attention
Confidence started dropping in 2016 then if you noticed it jumped around the time he won.
Meaning some people fell into the belief hillary and obama's agenda was going to win but look at well into 2016 it jumps boom
Anyway thanks for the help you are a good student.

So?

So?

What is fake news Rambo?
Interesting that you would quote the same post twice are you trolling?

So?

So?

What is fake news Rambo?
Interesting that you would quote the same post twice are you trolling?
How is that trolling? I have many thoughts.

no you didn't pay attention
Confidence started dropping in 2016 then if you noticed it jumped around the time he won.
Meaning some people fell into the belief hillary and obama's agenda was going to win but look at well into 2016 it jumps boom
Anyway thanks for the help you are a good student.
It dipped in 2016 as it has a few time along the way. Neither you nor I can really say why so stop pretending that you know the reason. That does not negate or refute that clear fact that it has steadily trended upward since 2009.

So?

I’m not a Democrat

The OP would be very right, but this is the year that the alt fascist Trump, who has been falling in Rasmussen and Fox polls, can't bring his EV power to advantage.

If Obama were president, he would be post 60 in job popularity.

So?

What is fake news Rambo?

Read the conversation that you quoted

Does this mean Trump's policies are a success?
Does it? All I know is that people vote with their wallet if consumer confidence stay's at this level or goes higher by November 2018 lookout say goodbye to that blue wave lol

So Trump had nothing to do with it….
Killing obama's economy killing regulations had a lot to do with it.

One would wonder why…over the 8 years that Obama was in office, the Stock Market climbed 149%. One would conclude that the eight year examination of the market is a solid indicator. One would also conclude that if the regulations were detrimental to the economy….the growth would have not been so robust.

Additionally, the “killing of the regulations” hasn’t done much for the market in 2018; the market was actually down for most of the year; currently it is up under 100 points so the regulations not being there are not doing much.

24,922 on 12/31/17
25,019 on 7/13/18
Wall Street plays the market main street does not why wasn't confidence levels this high?

Not sure…probably because the fear mongers like yourself stewed and bitched about everything Obama did for 8 years. From flag lapel pins to the way the man breathed.

Anyway, Trump and his folks loved to talk about the stock market and the 401ks…if that is the indicator they are using; the nation was much more successful over the 8 year period…regulations be damned.

Does it? All I know is that people vote with their wallet if consumer confidence stay's at this level or goes higher by November 2018 lookout say goodbye to that blue wave lol

So Trump had nothing to do with it….
Killing obama's economy killing regulations had a lot to do with it.

One would wonder why…over the 8 years that Obama was in office, the Stock Market climbed 149%. One would conclude that the eight year examination of the market is a solid indicator. One would also conclude that if the regulations were detrimental to the economy….the growth would have not been so robust.

Additionally, the “killing of the regulations” hasn’t done much for the market in 2018; the market was actually down for most of the year; currently it is up under 100 points so the regulations not being there are not doing much.

24,922 on 12/31/17
25,019 on 7/13/18
Wall Street plays the market main street does not why wasn't confidence levels this high?

Not sure…probably because the fear mongers like yourself stewed and bitched about everything Obama did for 8 years. From flag lapel pins to the way the man breathed.

Anyway, Trump and his folks loved to talk about the stock market and the 401ks…if that is the indicator they are using; the nation was much more successful over the 8 year period…regulations be damned.

Don't forget how Obama said "corpse" man. How he voted "present" for most of the bills before he stopped showing up in the Senate. My favorite is how Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What an elitist snob. There was his global apology tour where he apologized for everyone's behavior but his own, his Nobel Peace prize for being a weak President, blowing off the British PM when he was in Washington, telling us that he heard about Benghazi on the news like the rest of us, saying that Benghazi was over the video almost two weeks after it happened, saying he heard about the IRS scandal on the news like the rest of us, attacking W for his military use then using it the same way. It just goes on and on. Your messiah Obama was a boob

Liberals can and have already been twisting this OP. Small business confidence also at an historic high. Global CEO confidence also at a record never before seen historic high. Lying liberal scumbags have already twisted and denied these two facts.

Forum List

Back