An intelligent discussion on the GOP

Ah hah! I KNEW you were a Commie?
The Republicans worship the Declaration of Independence and threw out the Preamble; better for business.

On the other hand, give the Dems 2 trillion for infrastructure and you think it's going to go into infrastructure?

Just ignore him. He's a dipshit. He says exactly the same thing in every fucking thread. He's a like a See 'N Say. Pull the cord and one of the same three choices keep coming up.

The irony is Matt proclaims to be such a big advocate of science and education when he is, in fact, a racist, thus the epitome of ignorance.

You sheep(Tea-party) say the same exact crap throughout 90 of every post in this political forum...>Cut, fuck and weaken America. You my friend are real fucking dip-shit as you're a extremist fool that offers nothing good for America.

At least I support America remaining the standard baring first rate science power and the advancement that brought success to this nation for the past 80 years. Somehow it isn't good enough for your party of extremist as you somehow want to cut the guts out of the area's that don't even cause the debt.

Don't you see???? Don't you people even try to look at the causes of the debt. Sure as hell isn't science, infrastructure and education.

Go Look at our standing in education...Science...Mathematics...Tech...SON? The very same people YOU support are running the show...YOUR outrage is misplaced...seriously. Same old TUNE with you...buying the LIES you've been told. YOU are a sycophant...a PARROT...a DUPE.

Aaaaaannnnd there goes the thread.

When you have a Republican House with historic lows and people at GOP presidential debates shouting out "let him die" and the GOP putting magical creationists on national technology and science committees and the constant manufactured scandals and the fact the party is 90% white, it's really, really hard to have an intelligent discussion.

Simply pointing out GOP policies and using actual video and quotes will make you a target for name calling and smears. Again and again I've said I can't make this stuff up. It's simply too outrageous.

And the recent thread on Fast and Furious? I asked if this is what it's about:

Obama is trying to get arms into the hands of Mexicans hoping they will kill Americans so he can create more gun restrictions.

Again and again, I was called liar and then it was explained.

Obama is trying to get arms into the hands of Mexicans hoping they will kill Americans so he can create more gun restrictions.

You see? They couldn't read what I wrote and then repeated what I said. And the USMB Republicans are typical of the entire Republican Party. Believe it.
Hey STUPID? The people give the ENTIRE CONGRESS low marks...that means BOTH HOUSES...and that means your boy tyrant REID as well...

What a fucking HACK you are.
This congress has careened from manufactured crisis to manufactured crisis. This congress has proven more dysfunctional than any other congress n living memory. Why? Because of a vocal minority of ideologically driven members who appear more interested in obstruction than governance. More interested in brinksmanship than leadership. A new ideologue devoid of statesmanship and lacking the capacity to compromise for the greater good of the entire nation has hijacked the legislative process. This congress is overshadowed by zealots with no plan other than to obstruct, destroy and shut down the process of legislation.

Shitstain...more conservative people are found in engineering and science than you libs that tend to hang out in liberal arts majors on campus.

Pelosi is pushing for a society where someone can quit their job and go do art for a living...as if that is economically stimulating or even close to your science world bullshit.

The Republicans worship the Declaration of Independence and threw out the Preamble; better for business.

On the other hand, give the Dems 2 trillion for infrastructure and you think it's going to go into infrastructure?

Just ignore him. He's a dipshit. He says exactly the same thing in every fucking thread. He's a like a See 'N Say. Pull the cord and one of the same three choices keep coming up.

The irony is Matt proclaims to be such a big advocate of science and education when he is, in fact, a racist, thus the epitome of ignorance.

You sheep(Tea-party) say the same exact crap throughout 90 of every post throughout this political forum...>Cut, fuck and weaken America. You my friend are real fucking dip-shit as you're a extremist fool that offers nothing good for America.

At least I support America remaining the standard baring first rate science power and the advancement that brought success to this nation for the past 80 years. Somehow it isn't good enough for your party of extremist as you somehow want to cut the guts out of the area's that don't even cause the debt.

Don't you see???? Don't you people even try to look at the causes of the debt. Sure as hell isn't science, infrastructure and education.

80% of this board is extreme right...Who's the parrot? YOu people blindly believe that science, infrastructure and education is somehow causing the debt. Please look into the real reasons as you're simply mistaken.

I am all for the private sector as it allows the avg joe to make it big.

Shitstain...more conservative people are found in engineering and science than you libs that tend to hang out in liberal arts majors on campus.

More REAL conservatives are found in all walks of life. That's one of the things costing the GOP votes. People are beginning to see through their hypocrisy. One thing you can say about Democrats is that at least they aren't pretending to be conservatives, as they increase the scope of government.

In the case of the nsa spying on the American people by the millions is in fact over stepping the constitution. Just that your party thinks we don't need to spy on our enemies at all. Extremist lose all ability of logical thought.

Most blacks don't understand the threat of this Hispanic invasion from south of the border. They somehow believe these illegals will make the Democraps stronger thus more goodies for them.

How the fuck do you know what black people want? Do you even know one?

You sheep(Tea-party) say the same exact crap throughout 90 of every post throughout this political forum...>Cut, fuck and weaken America. You my friend are real fucking dip-shit as you're a extremist fool that offers nothing good for America.

:lol: I have nothing to do with the Tea Party, dipshit. You don't know jack shit about science or education as has been demonstrated repeatedly when you've been challenged on your idiotic claims. You just repeat the same blabber over and over like the autistic Rain Main retard you are. Shut the fuck up already and get a life.

Pelosi is pushing for a society where someone can quit their job and go do art for a living...as if that is economically stimulating or even close to your science world bullshit.

As though a vulgar low class creep like you knows what goes on at the institutions of higher learning.

The establishment GOP is nearly identical to the DNC. Both over-spend, both restrict rights and liberties. Both say one thing and do another.

The GOP is in a very difficult position because they will lose their radical base is they go too far to the center, and will lose the center if they go too far to the right.

Finally and most importantly, the GOP is being run by complete idiots.

The gop doesn't have any logical idea's to advance America. Slaughtering science, infrastructure and giving education to only the rich is a loser.

Yeah well the GOP doesn't really want to do any of that. That only exists in the left wing nutter world.

The radical base wants to live within the swamps of the south and seems not to realize that the majority of this nation enjoys living within a first world country. A country that has both private and public sectors.

:cuckoo:

The establishment GOP is nearly identical to the DNC. Both over-spend, both restrict rights and liberties. Both say one thing and do another.

The GOP is in a very difficult position because they will lose their radical base is they go too far to the center, and will lose the center if they go too far to the right.

Finally and most importantly, the GOP is being run by complete idiots.

The gop doesn't have any logical idea's to advance America. Slaughtering science, infrastructure and giving education to only the rich is a loser.

The radical base wants to live within the swamps of the south and seems not to realize that the majority of this nation enjoys living within a first world country. A country that has both private and public sectors.

He said "intelligent" discussion for a reason, Matt. Spewing prevaricated talking points is neither intelligent nor informative as to your views, not to mention its rather monotonous.

Shitbag, I grew up around blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc in a middle class neighborhood. I've worked with blacks for around 30 years, asswipe.

I've had black friends admit they voted for Obama only because he was black, only now regretting their mistake.

Most blacks don't understand the threat of this Hispanic invasion from south of the border. They somehow believe these illegals will make the Democraps stronger thus more goodies for them.

How the fuck do you know what black people want? Do you even know one?

Trailer trash like you should get back to cleaning the Hardees bathrooms with your tongue and stay off the internetS.

As though a vulgar low class creep like you knows what goes on at the institutions of higher learning.

In the case of the nsa spying on the American people by the millions is in fact over stepping the constitution. Just that your party thinks we don't need to spy on our enemies at all. Extremist lose all ability of logical thought.
Like your logical thought Matt? Really? All you come do is come on here and rant about how the Gubmint should spend MORE and put down the private sector...that YOU and Gubmint would be NOTHING without. Put a SOCK in it.:eusa_hand:

The ideological split in the GOP played out in the Democrat party in 1972. Then, the Democrats nominated George McGovern, a radical Liberal and was saved only by the actions of the criminal Nixon. But the DNC remained split until Bill Clinton's Democrat Action Counsel in 1992. A generation of Democrats suffered from the split.

Do Republicans want to repeat history?

Parties change over time. I was just going to bring up the same thing you did. The D's were split in the 70s and the 90s. The Republicans were split in the 70s as well, with Reagan challenging Ford in the 76 election. The Republicans may be going through another realignment, but I don't see why that's automatically assumed by their opponents to be a bad thing. If anything, the Democrats should want the GOP establishment to stand solid on their failed ideas. If a newly renovated party emerges that is more appealing to the youth vote and Hispanic Americans that's not good for the Dems.

If the party is realigned to the right I see the Hispanic vote as pretty much gone. It's always the conservatives that are so anti-immigrant, just listen to a few things from Steve King.

I think the direction the party is currently taken is realigning to the right and changing it's focus away from the southwest part of the country to the midwest. Michigan and Pennsylvania don't have much of a Latino vote and they're generally more elderly with their populations too.

If the GOP does find it's success with moving to the right and winning the midwest, it'll probably cement them in that direction for the foreseeable future.

Latinos would be wise to look at The Black Vote, The Union Vote, The Gay Vote. All of those votes are owned. Do Latinos want to be owned? No. Latinos WANT opportunity.

Parties change over time. I was just going to bring up the same thing you did. The D's were split in the 70s and the 90s. The Republicans were split in the 70s as well, with Reagan challenging Ford in the 76 election. The Republicans may be going through another realignment, but I don't see why that's automatically assumed by their opponents to be a bad thing. If anything, the Democrats should want the GOP establishment to stand solid on their failed ideas. If a newly renovated party emerges that is more appealing to the youth vote and Hispanic Americans that's not good for the Dems.

If the party is realigned to the right I see the Hispanic vote as pretty much gone. It's always the conservatives that are so anti-immigrant, just listen to a few things from Steve King.

I think the direction the party is currently taken is realigning to the right and changing it's focus away from the southwest part of the country to the midwest. Michigan and Pennsylvania don't have much of a Latino vote and they're generally more elderly with their populations too.

If the GOP does find it's success with moving to the right and winning the midwest, it'll probably cement them in that direction for the foreseeable future.

Latinos would be wise to look at The Black Vote, The Union Vote, The Gay Vote. All of those votes are owned. Do Latinos want to be owned? No. Latinos WANT opportunity.

"Owned" what do you mean as owned? Remember we're trying for a intelligent discussion here.

Forum List

Back