An Interesting But Confusing Perspective on Negotiations to End the War.

Pushing to talk other than shoot is always good. '' Never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate. '' JFK

Pushing to talk other than shoot is always good. '' Never negotiate out of fear but never fear to negotiate. '' JFK
But with this war, the winner is awarded with much more than just a chunk of territory.

If Russia can come out of this war with at least a draw, they will never lose another war to America.

And America will never defeat Russia!

But with this war, the winner is awarded with much more than just a chunk of territory.

If Russia can come out of this war with at least a draw, they will never lose another war to America.

And America will never defeat Russia!
Not sure about those speculations. I still say the best thing that could happen is another Russian revolution where the people and enough of Putin's military defects to stage a successful coup. Probably a fantasy I realize.

Early on Putin would have been open to peace negotiations with Ukraine.
But then the U.S. started pouring in money and weapons into Ukraine and convinced the EU countries to do the same. This ratcheted up the fighting.
Now the Russian people are demanding Putin do whatever it takes to decisively win the war.

Scumbag insane murderer Putin was always ready to negotiate as long as it rewarded his aggression with Ukrainian surrender.

America will never defeat Russia!
Duck, you are a lying moron. Ukraine is not spelled AMERICA. Russia is at war with Ukraine over Russia's imperialistic land grab in Ukraine. Those are the facts and regardless of how many times you and RT repeat it, there is no war between the US and Russia.

Why is Medvedev saying that the West wants to end the war?

Is it such a sure thing now that the Ukraine can't win?

Or conversely, is the risk of nuclear war been heightened to a critical point?

OR??
I cannot read your link as being from the UK they don't let us through to read or listen to RT.

From what I have been hearing Ukraine can't win and I have heard that from the US side as well. Russia is apparently well dug in with very experienced forces where they need to be now. Those same people say Ukraine has done well but the only time it did really well was when it was throwing at Russia absolutely everything the US had given them. That lasted for about a month and then they had used up the weapons given. Apparently, they use them up quicker than they can be replaced. This is despite another voice which keeps going on about how pathetic Russia's military is and their soldiers are being destroyed by Ukraine.

I don't know if this is true or not. I know it is what I have heard a lot of including from the American Military. They seem to be wanting people to know that it is not now a walk over as others seem to be saying and indeed that they have to accept that they will lose land and make a deal to end the war. Come to think of it that could be a reason for the East Europeans to have deliberately sent the warhead into Poland as Ritter says in that video I gave you last night.

I don't see though how Russia keeping some of the land it has been involved in fighting for since 2014 means the US can never fight them again. If you remember at the beginning, there really wasn't any genuine hope that Ukraine could make it.

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Why is Medvedev saying that the West wants to end the war?

Is it such a sure thing now that the Ukraine can't win?

Or conversely, is the risk of nuclear war been heightened to a critical point?

OR??
Well, the Ukrainian Deputy Defense Minister is saying the AFU will be in Crimea by the end of next month and the Russian military could be driven from Ukraine by next spring, so perhaps Medvedev is just expressing a desperate hope that Russia can be saved from utter humiliation by striking some kind of deal before it is too late.

Forum List

Back