An interesting look at Chinese communist society.....the lack of empathy.....

Says the fascist who wants to exterminate liberals.

Not all conservatives are genocidal sociopaths, but many are.

And you just spew that........the left has committed the worst acts of mass murder since 1917 across the world, from Europe, Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam............

Thank you, and now you see why nobody could make any sense out of what you told us.

Look back at what you posted to see how you were typing right in the middle of your personality change!
Try all you'd like, the truth is known. Do you not think that after 9/11 that U.S authorities weren't agressively confirming all details of potential threats? This dumb covert shyte at IBM, in his desperation to continue the police trend of misrepresenting me as the Agent Provocateurs they are, worked to get me fired and on a watch list. He tried the wrong approach with the wrong guy against the wrong country when he promoted the idea that America and Israel were behind the attack. Did he not think that in the daye after 9/11 when I was online on Mirc and other chat networks, showing full support and denouncing those Canadians (yes, they use that chat too) who defended the attacks that FBI and CIA wouldnt piece it together? Piece together who the "invisible hand" was behind the scenes (and he still failed miserably). I guarantee you some Canadian authoriities (CSIS, CSE.perhaps?) would have been VERY angry at these low brow, dirty, disonest cop tactics as it jeopardize(s)ed America AND Canada. You do realize we are part of the Five eyes network right? At least for now...oh the stories I could share that would floor you. Ive said on here and to you many times, you have no idea the lengths some went and the details shared. TPS et al, among other police forces in Canada and the U.S are now as good as mud in many important American circles. Those circles who deal with REAL threats.

Conservatives in US commonly say that empathy is only for wimpy liberals. Just look at them on this thread.

As usual, conservatives embrace the ChiComm way, and they want everyone to know it.
The Left only has empathy for Leftists

For example, Blacks vote democrat over 90% of the time, so anytime one is shot dead for any reason by the police, all hell breaks loose as the police officer is instantly accused of racism, even if they were resisting arrest or even armed. Then the police officer and his family gets a myriad of death threats around the country, like Lebron tweeting to the officer, "You're next". Then the police officer has to quit his job for months while investigated.

But if it is a conservative white woman at the White House who is unarmed, she can be shot dead without an investigation, and with the name of the police officer kept out of the media to protect him and his family.

All people are equal under Joe Biden, it's just that some are more equal than others.

Try all you'd like, the truth is known. Do you not think that after 9/11 that U.S authorities weren't agressively confirming all details of potential threats?
I suppose that's that's true and a novel way of saying it.
This dumb covert shyte at IBM, in his desperation to continue the police trend of misrepresenting me as the Agent Provocateurs they are, worked to get me fired and on a watch list.
That's in your mind only and it's the other you in which you are presently visiting on us.
He tried the wrong approach with the wrong guy against the wrong country when he promoted the idea that America and Israel were behind the attack.
And again, some unspecified attack by 'somebody'?
Did he not think that in the daye after 9/11 when I was o line on Mirc and other chat networks, showing fukl support and denouncing those Canadians (yes, they use that chat too) who defended the attacks that FBI and CIA wouldnt piece it together?
Makes no sense.
I guarantee yo some Canadians authoriities woukd have been VERY angry at these low.brow, dirty cop tactics as it jeopardizes america AND Canada. You do realize we are part of the Five eyes network right? .At least for now...oh the stories I could share that wouod floor you. Ive said on here and to you many times, you have no idea the lengths some went and the details shared. TPS et al, among other police forces in Canada and the U.S are now as good as mud in many important American circles. Those circles who deal with REAL threats.

Share one of your best stories that will floor me.
What dirty cop tactics jeopardizes America and Canada?

I suppose that's that's true and a novel way of saying it.

That's in your mind only and it's the other you in which you are presently visiting on us.

And again, some unspecified attack by 'somebody'?

Makes no sense.

Share one of your best stories that will floor me.
What dirty cop tactics jeopardizes America and Canada?
Spreading hatred against the U.S for starters. He eventually graduated to trying to make it more serious and far reaching, but my open mocking of him and his little group didn't go over so well with those so eager to paint me wrong. I have aLWAYS supported America and in fact, Canadians who fight the good fight (unlike those of your ilk). Canadian police making enemies of our allies, how principled. If intelligence isn't shared one day that results in a serious attack (as FBI has saved us multile times) on our soil, it won't be because of citizens like myself, but rather those cops who are FOS and drove our allies away.

Oh yeah...that is why we had the Civil Rights movement, Women's Suffrage.....you guys are living in the middle ages...grow up.
... the inequities drove enough whites to recognize the issues and work to change them.

There are not of you weaklings to change them back to the old ways.

When the government is all controlling, it becomes less and less common for people to develop empathy for others.....this video takes a look at China....

I have always believed that it is lack of empathy or concern for people that drives so many in the left to encourage the government to do more and more and more for people so that they themselves have less and less personal responsibility to do it. And if the government does it they feel righteous no matter how much is absorbed into the bureaucracy and/or is wasted and doesn't get to those who most need it and would benefit most from it or unintended negative consequences.

Government one-size-fits-all programs are rarely ever as effective or beneficial (or affordable) as those private groups tailor for a particular locale or issue.

You look at most soup kitchens, homeless shelters, food banks, orphanages, leper colonies, programs for the addicted, work among some of the world's poorest and desperate people and you will find it is usually those most narrow minded, conservative Christians who are running them and providing the hands on work.

And of course those narrow minded conservative Christians are pretty much illegal or at least extremely restricted in places like China and North Korea. Even Russia who significantly relaxed restrictions on religion when the U.S.S.R. broke up is now re-imposing some of those restrictions.

Last edited:
Fascinating, how the rigthies can spin so quickly away from "Empathy is a sign of liberal weakness" to "Empathy is a conservative trait."

Just one talking point issued by their masters, and they do a big flipflop. That's what's great about being on the right, having no need to ever hold consistent principles.

Fascinating, how the rigthies can spin so quickly away from "Empathy is a sign of liberal weakness" to "Empathy is a conservative trait."

Just one talking point issued by their masters, and they do a big flipflop. That's what's great about being on the right, having no need to ever

Who said empathy was a sign of weakness?

Asking for a friend

The Left only has empathy for Leftists

For example, Blacks vote democrat over 90% of the time, so anytime one is shot dead for any reason by the police, all hell breaks loose as the police officer is instantly accused of racism, even if they were resisting arrest or even armed. Then the police officer and his family gets a myriad of death threats around the country, like Lebron tweeting to the officer, "You're next". Then the police officer has to quit his job for months while investigated.

But if it is a conservative white woman at the White House who is unarmed, she can be shot dead without an investigation, and with the name of the police officer kept out of the media to protect him and his family.

All people are equal under Joe Biden, it's just that some are more equal than others.

They dont have empathy....they exploit the empathy of normal people to gain money and power

... the inequities drove enough whites to recognize the issues and work to change them.

No...televisin exposed the democrats abuse of minorities and whites voted to stop them. The democrats shown on television beating minorities, lynching minorites had been hidden is democrat states.....seeing it happening srove normal whites to stop the democrats.

Classic lies by 2aguy below.

2aguy No...televisin exposed the democrats abuse of minorities and whites voted to stop them. The democrats shown on television beating minorities, lynching minorites had been hidden is democrat states.....seeing it happening srove normal whites to stop the democrats.

Forum List

Back