An Iraqi Group Helping Women and Gays Is Receiving Death Threats

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think we realize that there are many, many Muslim men in the Middle East who treat their animals worse than they treat their animals. However, the Muslims are really hypocrites if they actually think that the number of Gays in the Muslim world isn't about the same percentage of Gays as in the world at large, which makes them a huge part of the Muslim population. I imagine these terrorists have to restrain themselves when they begin to have feelings for another terrorist. Can you imagine what would have if he made the move on the other guy?

WORLD NEWS 07.22.14

An Iraqi Group Helping Women and Gays Is Receiving Death Threats

Religious groups are threatening to kill the members one of the few Iraqi organizations dedicated to helping women and gays.
BAGHDAD — A little girl toddles around shopping bags brimming with relief supplies that are heading for Iraqi refugees and into the arms of Dalal Jumaa, who heads this office of the Organization of Women’s Freedom in Iraq. Jumaa hugs the little girl and lets her go, then turns to me. “Today I am very scared,” she says in a low voice. “This morning they called and said if you do not move from this house we will kill you.”

It was the police who phoned the organization Sunday morning, Jumaa said. They told her they had heard she harbored gay men and runaway girls. But the threat, which the police were relaying, came from Asaib Ahl al Haq, a powerful and notoriously brutal Shia militia in Baghdad. “I cannot stop Asaib Ahl al Haq,” the policeman told her, “they received this information and will kill you if you don’t leave.”

Continue reading at:

An Iraqi Group Helping Women and Gays Is Receiving Death Threats - The Daily Beast

Oh I'll bet they're throwing little babies out of incubators too! Only this time it's the Gay Babies!

We'd better invade right away! Again!

She should have known better that to help homos in Iraq. .. :cool:
36526988.jpg

36526988.jpg

Roudy, there are plenty of people who think that by bashing Gay people and calling them names, they will be able to cover up what they are themselves. So if you see a Muslim, either born to Islam or a convert, always bashing Gays think about what he himself might be covering up and God forbig if he ever took a trip to a Muslim country and forgot to take off his mascara that he wears all day long alone in his residence. The Russian Baptists here in the States were pushing a book called the Pink Swastika. Maybe someone should write a book called the Pink Crescent.

36526988.jpg

Roudy, there are plenty of people who think that by bashing Gay people and calling them names, they will be able to cover up what they are themselves. So if you see a Muslim, either born to Islam or a convert, always bashing Gays think about what he himself might be covering up and God forbig if he ever took a trip to a Muslim country and forgot to take off his mascara that he wears all day long alone in his residence. The Russian Baptists here in the States were pushing a book called the Pink Swastika. Maybe someone should write a book called the Pink Crescent.

Interesting point you brought up. Many Muslims are indeed gay if not at least bisexual and afraid to come out of the closet. Perhaps Sunni is one of them.

Interesting point you brought up. Many Muslims are indeed gay if not at least bisexual and afraid to come out of the closet. Perhaps Sunni is one of them.

There's nothing wrong if someone is Gay because we still can accept him as being a fellow human being. However, this "homo" shtick to cover up what one is really has to go. As an American, regardless of his religion, he should be happy that there is a group that is helping women and Gays in Iraq. Would he rather see them killed instead of being helped?

Forum List

Back