AN OPEN LETTER TO ANGELA MERKEL

Merkel is an islamic puppet. I think the broader plan here is to establish a huge islamic base in a PRO-America country in Europe followed by an islamic base here in the United States.

Then flood Israel with those savages thus attacking ALL three western style governments at once. Sweden and Norway ALREADY have islamic caliphate bases and Italy will soon have with the popes help.

America has about 20. I posted the video of them. Israel has denied immigration at this point to the savages but with pressure from Europe and the United States PLUS that group of outlaws called the United Nations will submit.

That will in fact cut off and corner every western nation from the other.

Merkel is an islamic puppet. I think the broader plan here is to establish a huge islamic base in a PRO-America country in Europe followed by an islamic base here in the United States.

Then flood Israel with those savages thus attacking ALL three western style governments at once. Sweden and Norway ALREADY have islamic caliphate bases and Italy will soon have with the popes help.

America has about 20. I posted the video of them. Israel has denied immigration at this point to the savages but with pressure from Europe and the United States PLUS that group of outlaws called the United Nations will submit.

Israel acts like a theocracy. A very racist apartheid like theocracy. I care less what happens to them I just hope Europe and the US isn't dragged down with them. Its time the US cuts the lead weight weighing us down and making the world hate us for doing their bidding.

Israel acts like a theocracy. A very racist apartheid like theocracy. I care less what happens to them I just hope Europe and the US isn't dragged down with them. Its time the US cuts the lead weight weighing us down and making the world hate us for doing their bidding.
Israel is the ONLY home turf threat to the savages. A rocket from here or Europe 3 hours. A rocket from there? Three minutes.
We NEED the bases. And there ARE times when needs become more important then wants.

Any chance of the proof of Israel being an apartheid state any time soon. That is Israel and not Palestine as you confuse the two states

Any chance of the proof of Israel being an apartheid state any time soon. That is Israel and not Palestine as you confuse the two states

the nature of your racist, jewish supremacist "religion" is what makes israel an apartheid state.

merkel?....Just another commie working hard to undermine the west...

Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

get

the nature of your racist, jewish supremacist "religion" is what makes israel an apartheid state.

For starters I am not Jewish I don't live in Israel and I still have not seen any evidence of Israel being apartheid. But I do see the nature of your islamonazi Jew hatred

For starters I am not Jewish I don't live in Israel and I still have not seen any evidence of Israel being apartheid. But I do see the nature of your islamonazi Jew hatred

Oh...ok then..the nature of THEIR racist, jewish supremacist "religion", then......

you aren't jewish?..go to israel and see if you can marry a jew. They're VERY strict about that...

Oh...ok then..the nature of THEIR racist, jewish supremacist "religion", then......

you aren't jewish?..go to israel and see if you can marry a jew. They're VERY strict about that...

Why should I when I could do that in my country. But it is no different to muslim nations that deny their females the right to marry an infidel, and murder them if they do.

Why should I when I could do that in my country. But it is no different to muslim nations that deny their females the right to marry an infidel, and murder them if they do.

I see..so if someone else does something, it's "wrong"...but since jews are "special" they can do the same things and it's just fine...

I see..so if someone else does something, it's "wrong"...but since jews are "special" they can do the same things and it's just fine...

Now where did I say that, and as the example I gave shows it cant be apartheid if the muslims practise it. But the last I heard I could go to Israel meet a nice Jewish girl and get married no problem. All it means is that the Jewish extremists would not recognise the marriage, that is the N.K that you pro palli's rave over all the time.

Now where did I say that, and as the example I gave shows it cant be apartheid if the muslims practise it. But the last I heard I could go to Israel meet a nice Jewish girl and get married no problem. All it means is that the Jewish extremists would not recognise the marriage, that is the N.K that you pro palli's rave over all the time.

nice non response...didn't address the topic and you inserted some distractions to give it "weight". No one is buying...

nice non response...didn't address the topic and you inserted some distractions to give it "weight". No one is buying...

regarding marriage in Israel-----it is in the hands of religious leaders------people get married ACCORDING to the rules of their chosen religion------and they have a right to choose any religion they wish. If a jewish girl wants to marry a muslim boy---she generally converts to islam to do it-------no law broken. AN ALTERNATIVE is ---take a short canoe ride to Cyprus and get married there------the marriage outside of Israel is recognized in Israel The people MOST opposed to changes in this policy are THE MUSLIMS. --------I am not buying your filth ROGO idiot

Forum List

Back