An ordinary day at the gun range is better than a great day doing anything else

So the Trump Administration has banned bump stocks.... Sorry about reality...

Bump-fire stocks are not firearms. They are merely toys, so no big deal. I don't even need a $250 accessory to simulate full-automatic fire on my AK-47. That can be done by holding it a certain way, but it's nothing more than a fun way to waste ammunition.
And a great way to help gangsters and drug gangs and nut jobs get a hold of them too..

That's purely idiotic, non-funtional dupe hater. Gang members and drug dealers can get all the fully-automatic weapons they want to. Or even hand grenades, if they can afford them.

The shooter in Las Vegas was pretty well to do. He had no criminal record to speak of and could have just as easily bought more than several legal machine guns, if he had wanted. All it would have taken was some paperwork, a background check, and a $200 payment for the tax stamp.
definitely something wrong with background check system if someone under the care of a psychiatrist like this guy can buy machine guns. Absolute idiocy.
He didn't buy machine guns liar.
He bought 10 assault rifles at least, and you say he could have bought machine guns duh.

So the Trump Administration has banned bump stocks.... Sorry about reality...

Bump-fire stocks are not firearms. They are merely toys, so no big deal. I don't even need a $250 accessory to simulate full-automatic fire on my AK-47. That can be done by holding it a certain way, but it's nothing more than a fun way to waste ammunition.
And a great way to help gangsters and drug gangs and nut jobs get a hold of them too..

That's purely idiotic, non-funtional dupe hater. Gang members and drug dealers can get all the fully-automatic weapons they want to. Or even hand grenades, if they can afford them.

The shooter in Las Vegas was pretty well to do. He had no criminal record to speak of and could have just as easily bought more than several legal machine guns, if he had wanted. All it would have taken was some paperwork, a background check, and a $200 payment for the tax stamp.
They can buy them because the GOP slash NRA has obstructed all kinds of laws to make it impossible to have guns like that, and long prison terms for sale and possession of them and committing crimes with them.

You're a first-class idiot. Since the National Firearms Act of 1934, there hasn't been one single instance of anyone committing a crime with a legally-purchased registered fully-automatic weapon.

Please do a little homework before spouting off and confirming everyone's suspicion that you're a certifiable retard.

:laughing0301:
You're a goddamn idiot- there are very few of them around... And you said he could have bought one so... I believe he bought 10 plus assault rifles and 10 bump stocks so about the same thing also....

definitely something wrong with background check system if someone under the care of a psychiatrist like this guy can buy machine guns. Absolute idiocy.
He bought 10 assault rifles at least, and you say he could have bought machine guns duh.

There you go again, dupetastic dupity dumbass. AR-15s are not "assault rifles", they are "defense" or "sporting" rifles.

You, like most libstains haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Perhaps you should run for office.

You, like most libstains haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Perhaps you should run for office.
Just repeating what you said...I don't really give a damn I just want them to have background checks and enforce them.

Just repeating what you said...I don't really give a damn I just want them to have background checks and enforce them.

What "background checks"? All but one of the firearms I own came from garage sales or private sales from other individuals.

How are you going to enforce background checks on those, super-dupe?

No you aren't you're lying. As far as background checks I haven't had to undergo one in 20 years. As far as background checks, they only work when the info is sent from authorities and used by them.

What "background checks"? All but one of the firearms I own came from garage sales or private sales from other individuals.

Give you six months in jail if you don't do it.

"you" ain't gonna do anything because you are a gutless coward.

So you'd turn millions of law-abiding gun-owners into criminals?

Yet one more reason why Hillary isn't sleazing up the White House right now. Dream on, super dupe. Not gonna happen in your lifetime and even if it did, I would not comply.

The funniest part is, many of those firearms I own were purchased from liberals or Democrats who had an old family heirloom in the basement or closet. They had no idea what they were worth and I got them for mere pennies on the dollar.

I just love ripping off liberals for their priceless family heirlooms. They sure are a stupid bunch, God bless their pointy little heads.

:laughing0301::lmao::lol::laugh: :banana:

:dance:

Last edited:

Yet one more reason why Hillary isn't sleazing up the White House right now. Dream on, super dupe. Not gonna happen in your lifetime and even if it did, I would not comply.

The funniest part is, many of those firearms I own were purchased from liberals or Democrats who had an old family heirloom in the basement or closet. They had no idea what they were worth and I got them for mere pennies on the dollar.

I just love ripping off liberals for their priceless family heirlooms. They sure are a stupid bunch, God bless their pointy little heads.

Background checks are going to come. It's not rocket science. 80% + are in favor and blue states are already about to do it if they aren't already.

Background checks are going to come. It's not rocket science. 80% + are in favor and blue states are already about to do it if they aren't already.
Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!

You are an idiot troll like all conservative dupes... Blue States will do it, 80% are in favor...

Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!
There are loopholes in background checks everywhere but blue States will fix theirs and the Democrats will get elected finally. Or maybe Trump will do it. he did bump stocks. Everything I say is well known in the world of Journalism and law enforcement. Just not in dupe world. Background checks had 90% approval until your propaganda machine went nuts over it, super dupe.

You are an idiot troll like all conservative dupes... Blue States will do it, 80% are in favor...

Blue states will not do it. The NICS criminal background check system is a federal entity, not state. Unless individual states are going to set up their own system and compile their own database of ineligible purchasers, it ain't gonna happen.

You're just wishing in one hand and crapping in the other. Guess which hand is going to fill up first?

Blue states will not do it. The NICS criminal background check system is a federal entity, not state. Unless individual states are going to set up their own system and compile their own database of ineligible purchasers, it ain't gonna happen.

You're just wishing in one hand and crapping in the other. Guess which hand is going to fill up first?
With these people that hand fills up daily.

90% more like....percentage in favor of background checks - Google Search

With these people that hand fills up daily.

Maybe they should invest in a couple 5-gallon pails to carry all that crap around with them all day. Walmart has them for about $3.99 in the paint department.

Don't forget the lid.

90% more like....percentage in favor of background checks - Google Search
Fake news liberal bullshit.

And you are an ignorant brainwashed functional moron. Read a paper watch the BBC go eagles, 12 States so far have background checks.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p

Forum List

Back