An ordinary day at the gun range is better than a great day doing anything else

What "background checks"? All but one of the firearms I own came from garage sales or private sales from other individuals.

How are you going to enforce background checks on those, super-dupe?

:laughing0301:
Give you six months in jail if you don't do it.

So you'd turn millions of law-abiding gun-owners into criminals?

Yet one more reason why Hillary isn't sleazing up the White House right now. Dream on, super dupe. Not gonna happen in your lifetime and even if it did, I would not comply.

The funniest part is, many of those firearms I own were purchased from liberals or Democrats who had an old family heirloom in the basement or closet. They had no idea what they were worth and I got them for mere pennies on the dollar.

I just love ripping off liberals for their priceless family heirlooms. They sure are a stupid bunch, God bless their pointy little heads.

:laughing0301::lmao::lol::laugh: :banana:

:dance:
Background checks are going to come. It's not rocket science. 80% + are in favor and blue states are already about to do it if they aren't already.
Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!
90% more like....percentage in favor of background checks - Google Search

F*ck Google.

Yet one more reason why Hillary isn't sleazing up the White House right now. Dream on, super dupe. Not gonna happen in your lifetime and even if it did, I would not comply.

The funniest part is, many of those firearms I own were purchased from liberals or Democrats who had an old family heirloom in the basement or closet. They had no idea what they were worth and I got them for mere pennies on the dollar.

I just love ripping off liberals for their priceless family heirlooms. They sure are a stupid bunch, God bless their pointy little heads.

Background checks are going to come. It's not rocket science. 80% + are in favor and blue states are already about to do it if they aren't already.
Background checks are already performed. liar says 80 percent but cant prove it. Cant prove ANYTHING!
Fake news liberal bullshit.
And 12 States already have background checks on all sales.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p

What "background checks"? All but one of the firearms I own came from garage sales or private sales from other individuals.

How are you going to enforce background checks on those, super-dupe?

:laughing0301:
"you" ain't gonna do anything because you are a gutless coward.
You are an idiot troll like all conservative dupes... Blue States will do it, 80% are in favor...

Blue states will not do it. The NICS criminal background check system is a federal entity, not state. Unless individual states are going to set up their own system and compile their own database of ineligible purchasers, it ain't gonna happen.

You're just wishing in one hand and crapping in the other. Guess which hand is going to fill up first?
And you are an ignorant brainwashed functional moron. Read a paper watch the BBC go eagles, 12 States so far have background checks.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p

And? I don't live in any of those states. Can't touch me. :banana:

Besides, those state's laws only apply to licensed or unlicensed "dealers", as in "gun shows." I don't buy firearms at gun shows, they're too high. Garage sales are better: No paperwork, no questions asked.

Last edited:
And 12 States already have background checks on all sales.

And 15 States already have Constitutional Concealed Carry, meaning if you can own a gun you can legally carry it concealed with NO permit required. More states are considering doing that. My state requires background check only for PRIVATE handgun transfers. However, all FFL holders/gun shops must do background checks. My state MUST issue me a carry permit if I can legally own a gun.

And 15 States already have Constitutional Concealed Carry, meaning if you can own a gun you can legally carry it concealed with NO permit required. More states are considering doing that. My state requires background check only for PRIVATE handgun transfers. However, all FFL holders/gun shops must do background checks. My state MUST issue me a carry permit if I can legally own a gun.

We have a great concealed carry law here, thanks to our Republican governor. Plus open carry if we want to.

We have a great concealed carry law here, thanks to our Republican governor. Plus open carry if we want to.

We are also allowed Open Carry with no permit. And are shall issue for concealed carry permits.

We are also allowed Open Carry with no permit. And are shall issue for concealed carry permits.

"Shall issue" is great. I feel for those poor people who live in "may issue" areas.

F*ck Google.
And every journalist in the world, super duper? You people are scary. Like Nazis you don't care about the truth... 12 States already have background check systems and 90% approximately in the country want them so you are way out there. Time to buy some more tin foil.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p

Of course we know all that. The problem is you don't know shitt LOL. 12 States have background checks already on all sales, and 90% are in favor of background checks. You people are ignorant and brainwashed to the point of insanity.

Of course we know all that. The problem is you don't know shitt LOL. 12 States have background checks already on all sales, and 90% are in favor of background checks. You people are ignorant and brainwashed to the point of insanity.

So? Whatcha gonna do about it, dickhead? :laughing0301:

Hey, did you know that I can also buy just about any gun part on Ebay? Barrels, triggers, hammers, springs, stocks, grips, magazines, etc. Just about any part for any imaginable firearm, except for the receiver, which the BATF considers to be the actual "firearm."

Just think of those millions and millions of guns out there, just waiting for that one part that makes them go "bang" again.

Last edited:

And you did not know that any states had background checks or that 90% of the country are in favor of them. That is the point but carry on with your irrelevant stats... LOL

I decided to take a range day this morning, since I've been reloading quite alot of ammunition. I took a 30-06, a WW2 Japanese 6.5mmx50 Arisaka, a .44 magnum revolver, and a 9mm pistol. A good range day requires alot of stuff, so here it was loaded in the back of the car...

1-11-19%20range1.jpg

The first firearm I wanted to shoot was a World War One era P-1917 Enfield 30-06 that was manufactured sometime around 1918. It had been sporterized back in the 1960's. Gunsmithing back then was a highly-developed art, and whomever did the rework did a really nice job...

1-11-19%20range2.jpg

1-11-19%20range3.jpg

1-11-19%20range4.jpg

1-11-19%20range5.jpg

1-11-19%20range6.jpg

When I got to the range, it was cloudy and 21 degrees. I tacked a blanket around the bench and fired up a 1950's kerosene heater to take the edge off the cold...

1-11-19%20range7.jpg

1-11-19%20range8.jpg

1-11-19%20range9.jpg

The first five rounds I put through the Enfield were some 1942-dated USGI military ammo with 150 grain bullets. I was shooting at a target placed out at 100 yards...

1-11-19%20range9a.jpg

I then commenced to shoot the handloads I loaded, starting with the minimum charge of 42.0 grains of IMR 3031 powder, and increasing each group of five shots by 0.5 grains per step. By the time I got up to 44.5 grains of powder, the shot groups started tightening up...

1-11-19%20range9b.jpg

1-11-19%20range9c.jpg

By the time I got to the ones loaded with 45 grains of powder, the shot groups were pretty tight, except for the two flyers. I probably flinched due to the recoil. The bullets were traveling on an average of 2660 fps as measured on the chronograph, which is a little slow. The maximum velocity for this weight bullet is somewhere around 2900 fps, so I'll ease the next batch of handloads up a little at a time...

1-11-19%20range9d.jpg

1-11-19%20range9e.jpg

I never did shoot the Japanese rifle, .44 magnum, or the 9mm. Four hours out in the 21 degree cold and I was ready to go home. Maybe next time.
E6CF107A-6C26-4FE8-A2E2-B98ADA09999E.jpeg

Just trying to help bring you idiots back to reality LOL like all Democrats progressives and liberals.

And you did not know that any states had background checks or that 90% of the country are in favor of them. That is the point but carry on with your irrelevant stats... LOL

Not irrelevant at all. It just shows that many states are following the Constitution now. I am OK with background checks for FFL sales, but for private sales it is unnecessary as private sales are already regulated by other existing Federal, and State laws.

I am active in my State's Second Amendment Rights advocacy groups so aware of stats, and many other laws. Most of them are unreasonable, and unconstitutional. They need to be revoked by the Courts.

Just trying to help bring you idiots back to reality LOL like all Democrats progressives and liberals.

You evidently missed my last piece of "reality", so I'll repeat it for you:

Hey, did you know that I can also buy just about any gun part on Ebay? Barrels, triggers, hammers, springs, stocks, grips, magazines, etc. Just about any part for any imaginable firearm, except for the receiver, which the BATF considers to be the actual "firearm."

Just think of those millions and millions of guns out there, just waiting for that one part that makes them go "bang" again.

I decided to take a range day this morning, since I've been reloading quite alot of ammunition. I took a 30-06, a WW2 Japanese 6.5mmx50 Arisaka, a .44 magnum revolver, and a 9mm pistol. A good range day requires alot of stuff, so here it was loaded in the back of the car...

1-11-19%20range1.jpg

The first firearm I wanted to shoot was a World War One era P-1917 Enfield 30-06 that was manufactured sometime around 1918. It had been sporterized back in the 1960's. Gunsmithing back then was a highly-developed art, and whomever did the rework did a really nice job...

1-11-19%20range2.jpg

1-11-19%20range3.jpg

1-11-19%20range4.jpg

1-11-19%20range5.jpg

1-11-19%20range6.jpg

When I got to the range, it was cloudy and 21 degrees. I tacked a blanket around the bench and fired up a 1950's kerosene heater to take the edge off the cold...

1-11-19%20range7.jpg

1-11-19%20range8.jpg

1-11-19%20range9.jpg

The first five rounds I put through the Enfield were some 1942-dated USGI military ammo with 150 grain bullets. I was shooting at a target placed out at 100 yards...

1-11-19%20range9a.jpg

I then commenced to shoot the handloads I loaded, starting with the minimum charge of 42.0 grains of IMR 3031 powder, and increasing each group of five shots by 0.5 grains per step. By the time I got up to 44.5 grains of powder, the shot groups started tightening up...

1-11-19%20range9b.jpg

1-11-19%20range9c.jpg

By the time I got to the ones loaded with 45 grains of powder, the shot groups were pretty tight, except for the two flyers. I probably flinched due to the recoil. The bullets were traveling on an average of 2660 fps as measured on the chronograph, which is a little slow. The maximum velocity for this weight bullet is somewhere around 2900 fps, so I'll ease the next batch of handloads up a little at a time...

1-11-19%20range9d.jpg

1-11-19%20range9e.jpg

I never did shoot the Japanese rifle, .44 magnum, or the 9mm. Four hours out in the 21 degree cold and I was ready to go home. Maybe next time.
View attachment 239982
No Democrat is against having fun with legal guns...

Another example of how ridiculous our gun control laws are after 35 years of the GOP and the NRA buying each other off...

Not irrelevant at all. It just shows that many states are following the Constitution now. I am OK with background checks for FFL sales, but for private sales it is unnecessary as private sales are already regulated by other existing Federal, and State laws.

I am active in my State's Second Amendment Rights advocacy groups so aware of stats, and many other laws. Most of them are unreasonable, and unconstitutional. They need to be revoked by the Courts.
Already regulated by other law my ass, liar.

F*ck Google.
And every journalist in the world, super duper? You people are scary. Like Nazis you don't care about the truth... 12 States already have background check systems and 90% approximately in the country want them so you are way out there. Time to buy some more tin foil.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIDRAI&usg=AOvVaw0izUGK_EbIPMoN_-kXNa4p
Notice how when the fascist loses the argument the attack starts.

Another example of how ridiculous our gun control laws are after 35 years of the GOP and the NRA buying each other off...

They're not "our" gun-control laws: They're "yours", and you can take them and shove them where your momma never kissed you. :11:

Forum List

Back