An ugly win but the KC Chiefs are in the playoffs

congrats cant wait to watch them go one and done as they always do.:banana::biggrin:

I have been a happy man ever since 1994. the one time I was a chiefs fan was when Joe Montana was there. He was my favorite quarterback of all time when he was with the niners so I had no choice but to became a Chiefs fan then.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing the Chiefs lose in the playoffs without Joe Montana and this year will be no different.:biggrin:

they have just been barely beating the crappy teams such as johnny cocaine football and my pitiful chargers.once they get into the playoffs and have to play GOOD teams,they will be one and done as always making me a happy man the kansas city clowns will.:biggrin:

the only time i ever root for the kansas city clowns the past 20 years is when they play that phony fraud team in stank louis.the stank louis LAMBS.

Love Andy Reid
Some of us were hopeful BYU would have got him. But big pay cut.
But we got a good one in Sitake.
Go Packers/Cougars

The NFC is set, Carolina, Arizona, Washington, Green Bay, Minnesota and Seattle are in.

The AFC is up in the air, New England, Cincinnati and Kansas City are in. If Denver wins tomorrow, they are in. If NY Jets win next week they are in. If Houston wins, they are in if they lose and Indy wins, Indy is in. If NY Jets lose and Pittsburgh wins, Pittsburgh is in. If Denver loses the next two games and Pittsburgh wins, Pittsburgh is in.

I think that is the scenarios.

Forum List

Back