Anarchists and libertarians - Please click here

Are you an Anarchist or political Libertarian?

• Total voters
Nope...But Bripat's point stands.
That all of the federal taxes he is paying is theft? Then he should stop paying them.

So you're saying that if a mugger pointed a gun at you and said "give me your wallet," that you would prefer to take a bullet in the belly rather than comply?

Why should anyone believe you aren't a fucking moron?

I would like to hear why he thinks that taxes aren't theft.

Are they not:
- Taking of property.
- Without consent.

Which of the two conditions isn't fulfilled? This isn't exact rocket science.

You give your consent when you freely choose to be a member of the society.
You do not have to live here, but by living here you are giving your consent to the taxes. The state of Cali has really high taxes, so many people are choosing to leave the society instead of paying taxes. You can do the same, if you do not wish to pay taxes, leave the society that is collecting them.
Exactly. Living here is conditional to accepting the social contract. They can pack up their bags and leave anytime they want.

No court system has ever upheld that being born constitutes agreement to any contract, so your claim is obvious horseshit.

Each individual interprets taxation differently.

The majority in this country consent to taxation in accordance with the constitution at a minimum.

We long ago rejected the brutish life you wish to champion in favor of living in a civil society.
FairyDust.jpg

Pretty much. What are you going to do about it? Vote Libertarian and pretend like you are making a difference?

giphy-42.gif
That all of the federal taxes he is paying is theft? Then he should stop paying them.

So you're saying that if a mugger pointed a gun at you and said "give me your wallet," that you would prefer to take a bullet in the belly rather than comply?

1. I couldn't care what you or anyone else believes about me.

2. You believing that matters to me really means that matters to you.

3. I'm not the one who believes the government is stealing from me, so your analogy applies to you and not me.

4. Yes, some things are worth dying for.

5. Your actions belie your words. You say this is all important, but you bend over and take it.

He not only bends over and takes it but he is openly a cheerleader for Trump...how that squares with being an anarchist I can not figure out.

You claim to be a libertarian, yet you defend Hillary.

Trump is simply the alternative to Hillary, and he's 1000 times better than Hillary. gives you a choice between vanilla and straberry icecream, and you say you prefer chocolate, but if those are the only two choices that you'll take strawberry, does that prove you don't prefer chocolate? Obviously not, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that in modern American politics they limit us to two choices.

Pretty much. What are you going to do about it? Vote Libertarian and pretend like you are making a difference?

giphy-42.gif

I would like to hear why he thinks that taxes aren't theft.

Are they not:
- Taking of property.
- Without consent.

Which of the two conditions isn't fulfilled? This isn't exact rocket science.
Tell you what... make a high level list of government expenditures by broad categories and we can go down that list and discuss which ones are valid and which ones are not.

That way we can quantify on a percentage basis how much is actually theft because I reject the premise that all taxes are theft. Fair enough?
It's all theft, moron. How the swag is spent doesn't determine whether it was stolen or not.

giphy-42.gif

3. I'm not the one who believes the government is stealing from me, so your analogy applies to you and not me.

5. Your actions belie your words. You say this is all important, but you bend over and take it.
ROFL! That's rich. You're saying I prefer to take a bullet rather than hand over my wallet? You're the one telling me that I should take a bullet.

You are so incredibly stupid that it's pointless to argue with you. Honesty is obviously something you are not capable of. You failed to give a reason why anyone should believe you aren't a moron.

Sovereignty of who? In regard to what? Who has a valid property claim on half a continent and beyond?

The difference is that I am the valid owner of my property. I inhereted it by direct family lineage. The claimed property is currently in use, reasonable in size, and its borders have not been disputed by neighbors.

And what happens when your neighbor decides he wants your land as well and he has more guns and people than you do? What sovereignty will you have then? What good will your claim of ownership do you when your land it taken from you by one with more might? In anarchy the only rule that applies is that "might makes right"
That's why you hire a security agency.

He not only bends over and takes it but he is openly a cheerleader for Trump...how that squares with being an anarchist I can not figure out.

Trump is simply the alternative to Hillary, and he's 1000 times better than Hillary. gives you a choice between vanilla and straberry icecream, and you say you prefer chocolate, but if those are the only two choices that you'll take strawberry, does that prove you don't prefer chocolate? Obviously not, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that in modern American politics they limit us to two choices.

I have never defended Hillary, not even once.

That is the difference between us, I do not compromise my principles.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly. Living here is conditional to accepting the social contract. They can pack up their bags and leave anytime they want.

Adhesion Contract (Contract of Adhesion)
You still have a choice of whether to sign such a contract. None of us ever signed the Constitution.
Was going to make that point...Thanks for the assist. :)
Have you noticed how incredibly pathetic the statist's responses are? After you have already diced their "logic" into mincemeat, they continue to trot out the same old argument. How many times has Ding tried to claim we agreed to some mythical "social contract?"

Last edited:

I have never defended Hillary, not even once.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You constantly attack Trump and you have never attacked Hillary. Who do you think you're fooling?

The majority in this country consent to taxation in accordance with the constitution at a minimum.

We long ago rejected the brutish life you wish to champion in favor of living in a civil society.
View attachment 190784
What makes taxation not theft? Consent.

How is taxation not a transaction which you admit to being consent?

And what are your principles?

Principles are not merely a list of opinions. Principles are a unifying factor, which implies consistency across the board. They are a root thought; a core premise. They must be valid or everything derived from them is corrupted. Let's establish your principles as valid, and all will be compelled by logical necessity to agree, or to accept holding a position which is demonstrably invalid.

View attachment 190784
What makes taxation not theft? Consent.

How is taxation not a transaction which you admit to being consent?

When did I consent to it?

Forum List

Back