Anarchists and libertarians - Please click here

Are you an Anarchist or political Libertarian?

• Total voters
Sovereignty of who? In regard to what? Who has a valid property claim on half a continent and beyond?

The difference is that I am the valid owner of my property. I inhereted it by direct family lineage. The claimed property is currently in use, reasonable in size, and its borders have not been disputed by neighbors.

And what happens when your neighbor decides he wants your land as well and he has more guns and people than you do? What sovereignty will you have then? What good will your claim of ownership do you when your land it taken from you by one with more might? In anarchy the only rule that applies is that "might makes right"
That's why you hire a security agency.

And if their security has more people and more guns, then you lose. In anarchy only one rule applies...might makes right.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sovereignty of who? In regard to what? Who has a valid property claim on half a continent and beyond?

The difference is that I am the valid owner of my property. I inhereted it by direct family lineage. The claimed property is currently in use, reasonable in size, and its borders have not been disputed by neighbors.

And what happens when your neighbor decides he wants your land as well and he has more guns and people than you do? What sovereignty will you have then? What good will your claim of ownership do you when your land it taken from you by one with more might? In anarchy the only rule that applies is that "might makes right"
That's why you hire a security agency.

And if their security has more people and more guns, then you lose. In anarchy only one rule applies...might makes right.

A profit making firm is not going to get into a war with another profit making firm. There's no profit in it.

If you read the material I posted about competing security agencies, you would understand how it works and wouldn't post stupidities like that.

Each individual interprets taxation differently.

The majority in this country consent to taxation in accordance with the constitution at a minimum.

We long ago rejected the brutish life you wish to champion in favor of living in a civil society.
View attachment 190784
What makes taxation not theft? Consent.

How is taxation not a transaction which you admit to being consent?

When did I consent to it?

When you choose to live in the society that collects the tax. You are an adult human being, you have the feee will to leave anytime you wish.

What happens if I continue refusing to pay the tax?
You will be penalized.

If you don't consent then leave or pay a penalty.

The majority of us do consent, within reason.
In other words, you don't consent to it.

If the government didn't force people to pay taxes, then how many would turn over 40% of the income to the government? We all know the answer is "zero."

The majority in this country consent to taxation in accordance with the constitution at a minimum.

We long ago rejected the brutish life you wish to champion in favor of living in a civil society.
View attachment 190784

When you choose to live in the society that collects the tax. You are an adult human being, you have the feee will to leave anytime you wish.

Yeah, and you are "free" to hand over your wallet to a mugger rather than take a bullet in the belly. That's the kind of "free choice" you are talking about. You are so brainwashed with statist dogma that you actually believe compulsion is the same as freedom to choose.

Why should a have to leave my home because some thug is demanding that I pay him money?

But... but... government is literally the belief that might makes right. The whole thing is based upon the idea of creating rights that don't exist via the might of large-scale agreement. The right to extort, the right to detain, the right to commit violence in a non-defensive capacity. It then exercises its non-existent "rights" via physical might.

Might never makes right - nothing makes right - it just is, like gravity. But might always has the ability to rule. Government has garnered the ability, but not the right. Gaining the ability is the whole game, because no one can gain the right, so you take the next best thing.

However, if we claim to be better than animals (or at least more advanced), then it behooves us to do what we can to never recognize the false claim to this right, and to prevent the ability from overcoming us. Supporting government is accepting the claim, and enabling the ability. It is inherently anti-human.

What happens if I continue refusing to pay the tax?
You will be penalized.

If you don't consent then leave or pay a penalty.

The majority of us do consent, within reason.
In other words, you don't consent to it.

If the government didn't force people to pay taxes, then how many would turn over 40% of the income to the government? We all know the answer is "zero."
Of course I consent. Otherwise I would leave.

The fact is though the federal government has went way beyond where they should be

View attachment 190784

Yeah, and you are "free" to hand over your wallet to a mugger rather than take a bullet in the belly. That's the kind of "free choice" you are talking about. You are so brainwashed with statist dogma that you actually believe compulsion is the same as freedom to choose.

Why should a have to leave my home because some thug is demanding that I pay him money?

You should have the strength of your convictions to leave. You do not wish to be a part of the society, then you should leave it.

What you are now is someone whining about not being allowed to be a freeloader.

Get some balls and act on your proclaimed anarchist principles.

The problem is how to you choose to NOT live in society without some serious consequence?

It's duress at this point.

That's why I support resuming violence until these issues are corrected.

Some fuckers need to die.

:dunno:

You should have the strength of your convictions to leave. You do not wish to be a part of the society, then you should leave it.

Leave and go where?

What about society's failure to honor the terms of the truce?

The better option is violence and death until this gets sorted out.

Funny, you think the federal government is without flaw.
If the progressives had their way, the federal government would tax 100% of the income of the people they disagree with...

If the progressives had their way, the federal government would tax 100% of the income of the people they disagree with...

I think the Fed Govt is filled with flaws, but that still does not mean that I think no system of rules, laws and a government are necessary.

That is what is being put forth, their should be no rules, no laws, no nothing but each individual doing what the hell ever they want to do.

Want to rape a woman, there is nothing about anarchy that prevents that unless she herself can.

Want to kill your neighbor and take his shit, nothing about anarchy says that is wrong to do.

Leave and go where?

What about society's failure to honor the terms of the truce?

The better option is violence and death until this gets sorted out.

Well, then have the balls and follow through with it. Go shoot people, don’t talk about it on an Internet forum.

I think the Fed Govt is filled with flaws, but that still does not mean that I think no system of rules, laws and a government are necessary.

That is what is being put forth, their should be no rules, no laws, no nothing but each individual doing what the hell ever they want to do.

Want to rape a woman, there is nothing about anarchy that prevents that unless she herself can.

Want to kill your neighbor and take his shit, nothing about anarchy says that is wrong to do.

You do realize the deep state is progressivism, they control Washington DC.

It's capitalism.

The deep state is a fairy tale along the lines of Area 51 and the Illuminati

Forum List

Back