🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And it all falls apart~Parnas now denies speaking with Trump despite reports he claimed he had!!!

Duped by an anti trumper?

:rofl:

Try, again!!

Another Trump donor and loyalist....

Boy, the President is a magnet for scum....

That's all you've got, isn't it.

Name%20calling-S.jpg

Do you believe the President, when he claims he doesn't even know Parnas? Or is he lying as usual?

:cuckoo:
In what sense? It's highly doubtful the he has "known" him in the biblical sense. And who cares? What you need is Bribery, Treason, High Crimes or Misdemeanors and you have ZERO statutory crimes.

Pretty pathetic that you guys are still scrambling around trying to undo the 2016 election and influence the 2020 election through abuse of impeachment power.

The Senate will likely wrap this up fairly quickly.

17163941.jpg

It's time to accept the election results and go to work for The American People!
the constitution will remove him, thru the Constitution's impeachment clause, if he is removed. Not the Dems, not the citizens he hates..... but our founders of this Nation.
Trump's not going to be removed. Clinton wasn't removed and he had committed real statutory crimes, but, they were not judged to be serious enough to result in removal. With Trump, you don't even have statutory crimes. This farce is an abuse of Power by desperate Democrats trying to head off their pending doom at the hands of the 2020 Electorate.

02-100.jpg

You really do deserve what's coming!

Indicted businessman Lev Parnas said he did not speak directly with President Trump about a pressure campaign against Ukraine that sought to benefit Trump politically, despite earlier reports to the contrary.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

-----------

I just love a story that completely DESTROYS the mass media FAKE NEWS. and makes the party of INFANTICIDE look like even MORE GULLIBLE, and LYING THUGS than we already knew they were!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Shocker, the fake news runs a fake story 24/7 trying to damage president Trump then the truth comes out. I'll not be holding my breath for the fake news to print retractions. And the left wonders why we hate their guts. A pox be upon them.

Indicted businessman Lev Parnas said he did not speak directly with President Trump about a pressure campaign against Ukraine that sought to benefit Trump politically, despite earlier reports to the contrary.

-----------

I just love a story that completely DESTROYS the mass media FAKE NEWS. and makes the party of INFANTICIDE look like even MORE GULLIBLE, and LYING THUGS than we already knew they were!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
I'm shocked! Simply shocked!

-----------

I'm shocked! Simply shocked!

Sadly nobody is shocked anymore at the extent the fake news will LIE. Fortunately we have Trump fighting for America, we'll destroy these bastards on the left.

-----------

Shocker, the fake news runs a fake story 24/7 trying to damage president Trump then the truth comes out. I'll not be holding my breath for the fake news to print retractions. And the left wonders why we hate their guts. A pox be upon them.
IMG_2490.jpeg

the left are treating the Parnas "Revelations" like the discovery of an unpublished Proust novel!

Forum List

Back