And it just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER!!!! -- US Secret Service agent robbed at gunpoint during Biden trip to California

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

Oh the HYPOCRISY IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!! With a big sprinkle of IRONY bits on top!!!!
OMG! I LOVE THIS!!!!

The ludicrousy of it all though, is that these brainless Nazi worshipers and Chinese puppets think it's not their fault!!

They have NO comprehension of reality. Only the fucked up tyrant ran ghetto world they have livinig in their empty heads.

Sorry, I didn't see the other thread on this until now. I don't know how to delete a thread.

OOOPS!

Oh the HYPOCRISY IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!! With a big sprinkle of IRONY bits on top!!!!
OMG! I LOVE THIS!!!!

The ludicrousy of it all though, is that these brainless Nazi worshipers and Chinese puppets think it's not their fault!!

They have NO comprehension of reality. Only the fucked up tyrant ran ghetto world they have livinig in their empty heads.

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh
The upper quartile is the median of the upper half of a data set. This is located by dividing the data set with the median and then dividing the upper half that remains with the median again, this median of the upper half being the upper quartile
x̄ =(∑x)/n

The upper quartile is the median of the upper half of a data set. This is located by dividing the data set with the median and then dividing the upper half that remains with the median again, this median of the upper half being the upper quartile
x̄ =(∑x)/n

Hello sock...which sock are you?

Forum List

Back