And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

DA23ED3D-B871-4D2E-9CD0-47D2A98FB1D6.png

What about that? It's pretty much inline with what I said earlier.

As far as your deranged comment, "most workers was in the 90’s"... you're basing that on the labor force participation rate. Not the actual number of people working.

Do you think there are unemployed people in the BLS's "labor force?"

What about that? It's pretty much inline with what I said earlier.

As far as your deranged comment, "most workers was in the 90’s"... you're basing that on the labor force participation rate. Not the actual number of people working.

Too funny, jobs have not come back to before Wuhan you fking blind stupid bitch

Why no answer to my question...?

Is that too hard for you to understand?

As far as your deranged comment, "most workers was in the 90’s"... you're basing that on the labor force participation rate. Not the actual number of people working
Explain that math for me

Why no answer to my question...?

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Why no answer? Is that too difficult a question for you to understand? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

What is bls?

LOL

Seriously??? You're arguing about BLS statistics but you don't know what the BLS is??

The Bureau of Labor Statistics. That's who tracks the unemployment rate, number of employed, and the labor force participation rate you keep talking about.

Now about that question you seem to be avoiding... Do you think there are unemployed people in the BLS's "labor force?"

LOL

Seriously??? You're arguing about BLS statistics but you don't know what the BLS is??

The Bureau of Labor Statistics. That's who tracks the unemployment rate, number of employed, and the labor force participation rate you keep talking about.

Now about that question you seem to be avoiding... Do you think there are unemployed people in the BLS's "labor force?"
If they filed for unemployment

If they filed for unemployment

Not exactly. But they're unemployed. Anyone unemployed but actively looking for work is part of the labor force.

That means you're idiotically claiming we had the most working in the 90's while counting many unemployed people in that figure.

Are ya feeling stupid yet???

face-palm-gif.278959

Steven crowder. 6million + subscribers, between 2 and 3 million views per episode.

You may not have heard of him, but he does have reach.

Recently signed some pretty big names to join his show including comedian nick dipaolo and Jim Breuer

Crowder berates pregnant wife

That’s too bad. Where are the true patriots at?

You depended on us to be chumps to the end, didn't you? You never envisioned a scenario in which we said, fine, you can just have the nation you destroyed. We're out.

You're not half as smart as you think you are.

You depended on us to be chumps to the end, didn't you? You never envisioned a scenario in which we said, fine, you can just have the nation you destroyed. We're out.

You're not half as smart as you think you are.
If you’re talking about the unpatriotic like yourself… then I would say that I never had expectations for y’all. You’re just noise.

Pretend like you’re fighting or pretend like you’ve given up and you’re out… it’s all make believe. You’re gonna keep on living your life like you’ve always done in this great country of ours. You’re just too spoiled to admit it

If you’re talking about the unpatriotic like yourself… then I would say that I never had expectations for y’all. You’re just noise.

Pretend like you’re fighting or pretend like you’ve given up and you’re out… it’s all make believe. You’re gonna keep on living your life like you’ve always done in this great country of ours. You’re just too spoiled to admit it

Things seem eternal and inevitable.....

The 1000 year Reich

"The sun never sets on the British Empire"

"Unconquered Rome"

....until they're not. The "not" happens quite suddenly. The next one, I hope and pray, comes "like a thief in the night".

Things seem eternal and inevitable.....

The 1000 year Reich

"The sun never sets on the British Empire"

"Unconquered Rome"

....until they're not. The "not" happens quite suddenly. The next one, I hope and pray, comes "like a thief in the night".
Things “seem” bad to you. That doesn’t mean our country is destroyed. It is quite literally is not. We are fine.

Forum List

Back