And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

Matters not. According to you, Trump's policies didn't create a single job since the LFPR was higher under Obama.

So why did you ever claim Trump's policies created jobs?
So the labor changed from government jobs to private sector jobs

Askholio,

Post your rule on questions..
You, like many here, myself included, did not watch him. That's why I am not talking about him. Yours, and the opinions of others, are based on what you have read, brief snippets of his show, and what you have been told by others. You are just repeating the opinions of others.

You, like many here, myself included, did not watch him. That's why I am not talking about him. Yours, and the opinions of others, are based on what you have read, brief snippets of his show, and what you have been told by others. You are just repeating the opinions of others.

Well that ... and the fact he got caught lying about Dominion, which contributed to Fox having to dole out a record $778 million for defamation.

No one asked you..

Most posters respect question answer etiquette, demofks don’t

Interesting, since I asked you...

According to you, Trump's policies didn't create a single job since the LFPR was higher under Obama. So why did you ever claim Trump's policies created jobs?

... so why haven't you answered that?

You people need real news sources. PBS, NPR, NBC, CBS, etc.
FOX has turned you into cultists. Wake up! J6 was an INSURRECTION, Joe Biden is President, the election was not stolen, and the ORANGE CHEETOH MESSIAH CARNIVAL BARKER GRIFTER is going to prison. I get it, you are ashamed you were suckered. Ok. I am not going to rub it in your face. Shut this FOOL off. Just say no to Tucker.
Get on with life. America is going forward with or with out you. Get on the Prosperity bus and go for a ride with the rest of us. Biden / Harris 2024 "for a better America"

Then feel free to move somewhere that does it all better.
I am not making that argument.

Or you could stay and vote for representatives who feel the way you do. Unfortunately, people that get elected have to swear an oath to uphold the Constitution before they can take their seats. Of course, who cares about an oath. Unless they arrest you for sedition or treason.
There is no contradiction between defending the subsisting Constitution and participating in the processing of a succeeding charter. If that were not true, then there would not be any government reform committees.

You people need real news sources. PBS, NPR, NBC, CBS, etc.
FOX has turned you into cultists. Wake up! J6 was an INSURRECTION, Joe Biden is President, the election was not stolen, and the ORANGE CHEETOH MESSIAH CARNIVAL BARKER GRIFTER is going to prison. I get it, you are ashamed you were suckered. Ok. I am not going to rub it in your face. Shut this FOOL off. Just say no to Tucker.
Get on with life. America is going forward with or with out you. Get on the Prosperity bus and go for a ride with the rest of us. Biden / Harris 2024 "for a better America"
It’s hilarious how out of control demofks get at Fox! Hahaha take it easy chap, stay focused on your fake news

Forum List

Back