And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

But you don't understand WHY he's here...

Tucker isn't the point...it's about The Yahoo Crack-Up...
But see, the OP is about Tucker. And he's here saying he doesn't give two shits but keeps posting his two shits worth. Stay on topic friend.

Do you even know you're nuts?

When, in all of U.S. history, have there been more people employed than there are right now?

in the 90's under Clinton. You should look up the labor participation rates. Need help? What's brandon got on you that you'd lie for him?

1682689477958.png

in the 90's under Clinton. You should look up the labor participation rates. Need help? What's brandon got on you that you'd lie for him?

View attachment 780422

LOL

You idiot, that's not the number of people working. :eusa_doh:

Even funnier, according to you, Trump didn't create one single job since the LFPR was higher under Obama as late as 2013 than it was at any point under Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You idiot, that's not the number of people working. :eusa_doh:

Even funnier, according to you, Trump didn't create one single job since the LFPR was higher under Obama as late as 2013 than it was at any point under Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I never said Trump created any jobs. Again, the policies of a president allow for private firms to create jobs. I wish you stupid fks knew how this all works. Name some private firms that opened up under brandon. I know Bed Bath and Beyond is closing all stores, Walmart is closing stores.

What matters to "the working class"?

I would assume "work".

Did Tucker ever tell you that more Americans are working now than ever?

Or was he too busy yapping about transgenders?
Our economy is in the tank , Home prices grocery prices are way up…matters not just how many Americans are working

Walmart is the largest employer of Americans what a failure. Most of our jobs today pay low with little benefits ….Trump was bringing back industry

Our economy is in the tank , Home prices grocery prices are way up…matters not just how many Americans are working

Walmart is the largest employer of Americans what a failure. Most of our jobs today pay low with little benefits ….Trump was bringing back industry
Remind him Bed Bath and Beyond is closing all their stores. ooops. Doesn't look like work to me.

Let me axplain how what you just asserted is false...

If hourly wages, median household income AND employment are going UP,
the the jobs created can't be "low paying".

Trump was bringing back industry

How do we know?

By looking at manufacturing employment?

I never said Trump created any jobs.

Stop lying and sell stupid elsewhere...

How many new jobs over what Trump created has xiden created. tick tock bubba.
what wasn't a question in any debate is-can you create more jobs than trump is creating? and, how would you do that?
Again, the policies of a president allow for private firms to create jobs. I wish you stupid fks knew how this all works. Name some private firms that opened up under brandon. I know Bed Bath and Beyond is closing all stores, Walmart is closing stores.

And yet, according to you, Trump's policies failed to create even one new job since the LFPR was higher under Obama.

Are ya feeling stupid yet??

You realize the economy is measured by overall GDP, not an individual company, right? And GDP is up 3% annualized under Biden and unemployment is down 44%.
no it's not, no it's not, no it's not.

I know the5thJackass from elsewhere. I named him Askholio because all he does is ask questions.
demofks don't have any answers. Their heads are up some politicians asshole so far they can't think. So they can't answer. All they can do is ask talking points shitted out on them while their heads are there.

They claim to not give two shits about Tucker while in here bashing him because their jobs say they should.

demofks don't have any answers. Their heads are up some politicians asshole so far they can't think. So they can't answer. All they can do is ask talking points shitted out on them while their heads are there.

They claim to not give two shits about Tucker while in here bashing him because their jobs say they should.
Did you watch Tucker?

Always said policies.

Matters not. According to you, Trump's policies didn't create a single job since the LFPR was higher under Obama.

So why did you ever claim Trump's policies created jobs?

Forum List

Back