And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

Tell everyone why you're here...
I have been a member here since 2017. Spend most of my posting time in the Badlands and the 2A forum. Since I spend more time on this forum just branching out.

Have you told everyone who you really are? And what happened to your old screen name used here until 2017? At least I am consistent so people now who I am from forum to forum.

Excellent news the American people fully stand behind Tucker. Of course that’s why most of us watch him as opposed to the racists on CNN and MSNBC. Who in the world wants to watch CNN or MSNBC programs that engage in anti-Americanism and don’t talk about topics that matter to the working class?

I have been a member here since 2017. Spend most of my posting time in the Badlands and the 2A forum. Since I spend more time on this forum just branching out.

Have you told everyone who you really are? And what happened to your old screen name used here until 2017? At least I am consistent so people now who I am from forum to forum.
That doesn't tell me why..

How about

"When, in 2017, did you wander over here?"

Excellent news the American people fully stand behind Tucker. Of course that’s why most of us watch him as opposed to the racists on CNN and MSNBC. Who in the world wants to watch CNN or MSNBC programs that engage in anti-Americanism and don’t talk about topics that matter to the working class?
What matters to "the working class"?

I would assume "work".

Did Tucker ever tell you that more Americans are working now than ever?

Or was he too busy yapping about transgenders?

I have already answered it on this forum. I am not obligated to answer it every time you ask. It is not my fault that you have recall/memory issues.
Be honest about it..

The first time.

It was around September of that year...

You were data mining...

For your Issue...

T5HDS

Be honest about it..

The first time.

It was around September of that year...

You were data mining...

For your Issue...

T5HDS
It was August. It was not data mining. I have no clue who you are, where you duplex is, and you were not the poster I was looking for. I know you have had issues with Data mining in the past. That doesn't mean other do.

When a poster comes to a new forum with 10 or 12 of his buddies, which you were one of those buddies, and threatens to run off the established posters so they can take over, because one of you was banned, is worth a look.

Let me know when YOU can be honest about it. And why are you hiding behind a new screen name?

I love the two shits he gives when he says he doesn't. It's hilarious friend. Too funny. Way to stick up for your cult friend.
But you don't understand WHY he's here...

Tucker isn't the point...it's about The Yahoo Crack-Up...

It was August. It was not data mining. I have no clue who you are, where you duplex is, and you were not the poster I was looking for. I know you have had issues with Data mining in the past. That doesn't mean other do.

When a poster comes to a new forum with 10 or 12 of his buddies, which you were one of those buddies, and threatens to run off the established posters so they can take over, because one of you was banned, is worth a look.

Let me know when YOU can be honest about it. And why are you hiding behind a new screen name?
Data Miner, please..

Data Miner, please..
Ice, you are dense as a berg. Even your "attacks" are pretty slim.

You wanna tell the forum why YOU came to the place I was at in 2017? You keep asking me the same question. Let's see if you have integrity and can man up and live by the rules you set for others.

Ps. I did not come to this forum looking for you. I know that hurts your ego. It ain't all about you.

Ice, you are dense as a berg. Even your "attacks" are pretty slim.

You wanna tell the forum why YOU came to the place I was at in 2017? You keep asking me the same question. Let's see if you have integrity and can man up and live by the rules you set for others.

Ps. I did not come to this forum looking for you. I know that hurts your ego. It ain't all about you.
You insist that I answer your question, then lie in response to mine...

Ice, you are dense as a berg. Even your "attacks" are pretty slim

You totally suck at this.

Did Tucker ever tell you that more Americans are working now than ever?
why would he when that isn't true? Still not one job created because of Brandon policies. hahaahahhahahhahahahaha

Go look up labor participation rate junior.

I didn't lie in response to yours. Your ego can't handle the fact that I came looking for Weebles. Not you. Hell, I didn't even know your screen name over here.

I am actually quite good at it.

no he didn't. Making up shit now huh? Stay on topic would you!!!!

Tell us about those jobs brandon created that he really didn't. What was the labor participation rate? ahahahhahaahhahaahah

why would he when that isn't true? Still not one job created because of Brandon policies. hahaahahhahahhahahahaha

Go look up labor participation rate junior.

Do you even know you're nuts?

When, in all of U.S. history, have there been more people employed than there are right now?

Forum List

Back