And now, a few words from Lyndon Baines Johnson

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
He sure had a dirty mouth. :laugh:

"I want someone who will kiss my ass in Macy's window and stand up and say, 'Boy, wasn't that sweet!'

"I don't want to look at an Aunt Minnie. I want to look at a good, trim back end."

"You couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel."

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them naggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"

"Son, when I appoint a n-----r to the court, I want everyone to know he's a n-----r."

"I do know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad."

"You pissed on my rug,"

"it's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside pissing in."

"Son, in politics you've got to learn that overnight chicken shit can turn to chicken salad."

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

“The crotch, down where your nuts hang, is always a little too tight.”

“F*ck your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fellows continue itching the elephant they may just get whacked by the elephant’s trunk, whacked good.”

"Being president is like being a jackass in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it."

"Did you ever think that making a speech on economics is a lot like pissing down your leg? It seems hot to you, but it never does to anyone else."

"He can't fart and chew gum at the same time".

"He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation."

LBJ Was Obsessed With His Dick

"I want someone who will kiss my ass in Macy's window and stand up and say, 'Boy, wasn't that sweet!'

"I don't want to look at an Aunt Minnie. I want to look at a good, trim back end."

"You couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel."

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them naggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"

"Son, when I appoint a n-----r to the court, I want everyone to know he's a n-----r."

"You pissed on my rug,"

"it's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside pissing in."

"Son, in politics you've got to learn that overnight chicken shit can turn to chicken salad."

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

“F*ck your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fellows continue itching the elephant they may just get whacked by the elephant’s trunk, whacked good.”

"Being president is like being a jackass in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it."

"Did you ever think that making a speech on economics is a lot like pissing down your leg? It seems hot to you, but it never does to anyone else."

"He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation."

THAT'S IT-- -- -- -- I don't think LBJ is fit to run the country, he needs to be tested for sanity and bringing shame upon the USA! I want him impeached!!!

LBJ tops Nixon, Carter and Bush II as the worst POTUS of my lifetime. We are still paying dearly for his fuck ups, whereas we caught Obama's in time. I blame Nixon for not repealling his "Great Society".

"You pissed on my rug,"

THAT'S IT-- -- -- -- I don't think LBJ is fit to run the country, he needs to be tested for sanity and bringing shame upon the USA! I want him impeached!!!

LBJ might be a bigger racist that Hillary or Oprah!

• Banned
He was mean to dogs too. Can you imagine the outrage if Trump tried to pick up his dog by the ears?

lbj.png

gp7YunB.jpg

lyndon_johnsons_dog.jpg

120512062727-foreman-presidents-pets-00024917-story-top.jpg

Not only that he had vietnam in which 50000 american soldiers were killed.
Histoy will remember LBJ for the low-life he was. He had been rated quite high, but the winds of change are certain as America comes to grips with his obvious monumental mistakes.

You're funny. You go not by how a person was judged in their day by their own contemporaries but by how history can view them with 50 years of afterthought in a different age with different people and attitudes that didn't even exist when he was president?

LBJ custom orders pants from Haggar.....

Belch....want them roomy from my nuts to my bunghole.

"You pissed on my rug,"

LBJ got a massive health care bill passed.

Trump can't.

LBJ's health care bill survives to this day.

Trump doesn't know what day it is.

"You pissed on my rug,"

Same old tired quotes in another desperate attempt to defend Trump’s vile comments.
You idiots need new material.

"You pissed on my rug,"

Same old tired quotes in another desperate attempt to defend Trump’s vile comments.

What do you mean "same old tired"? You've never heard any of those except the one about the "naggers".

"You pissed on my rug,"

Hypocrite. That is what it means. You fucking hypocrite. Prove me wrong you fucking hypocrite and condemn what the clintons did to Haiti with their fucking foundation. Go ahead you stupid pathetic hypocrite. Prove me wrong for once you useless fuck. Go ahead.

Yeah, that is what we thought.

"You pissed on my rug,"

Hypocrite. That is what it means. You fucking hypocrite. Prove me wrong you fucking hypocrite and condemn what the clintons did to Haiti with their fucking foundation. Go ahead you stupid pathetic hypocrite. Prove me wrong for once you useless fuck. Go ahead.

Your posts on this forum sound just like those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

"You pissed on my rug,"

Your posts on this forum sound just like those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.
Look mommy, a hypocrite.

Useless fuck

"You pissed on my rug,"

Look mommy, a hypocrite.

Useless fuck
Yes, you certainly are. Just about every topic you start is about Blacks Behaving Badly. You have one of the worst cases of racist confirmation bias on this forum.

You are a natural born LBJ Democrat.

Black thugs harass white diners
What a disaster of a race.

Man, Chicago should be renamed.

Chicongo would be appropriate I think.

You know blacks that speak properly, or smell good. That is rare.

You know?

No, but it does mean like most apes, 99% of blacks are incapable of rational thought.

Blacks are so easy to enslave

Lol, blacks don't listen to logic. With the exception of a few here or there.

Blacks, with the exception of too few, are such a disaster of a race.

I think it is hilarious.

Blacks can accomplish nothing without white people. Look at their shit countries.

In fact, I am not entirely sure that tigerred is black at all. I mean the thought that he would know how to actually turn on and use a computer and then get on to the internet and use it? Fascinating. I heard a parrot can speak and actually has a vocubulary of like 400 words.

Unreal what we can train animals to do, isnt it?

There's more. Much more.

Forum List

Back