And Now It Begins

Maybe, just maybe, some squirrels on the ranch saw Scalia eating a slimjim and thought "we're tired of this guy making up laws as he goes along, no one's around and we have that pillow we pilfered from that time George and Laura came out here and she refused sex because he's a ferret face, we could just wait until he lies down to take a nap and..."

No proof of this, of course. But squirrels are alot like defensive backs. You think they are covering the receiver and instead they blitz and smother you with a pillow. And they dare each other to cross busy roads so they can watch their friends get run over.

A shifty rodent like this, you can't put anything past them.

Scalia "making up laws"!?!? You DO understand that Scalia was a Constitutionalist, don't you? Sonny, only liberal, democrats legislate from the bench.

Jesus, get your act together, OK? Sir Isaac Newton would be laughing at you right now.....

Maybe, just maybe, some squirrels on the ranch saw Scalia eating a slimjim and thought "we're tired of this guy making up laws as he goes along, no one's around and we have that pillow we pilfered from that time George and Laura came out here and she refused sex because he's a ferret face, we could just wait until he lies down to take a nap and..."

No proof of this, of course. But squirrels are alot like defensive backs. You think they are covering the receiver and instead they blitz and smother you with a pillow. And they dare each other to cross busy roads so they can watch their friends get run over.

Scalia "making up laws"!?!? You DO understand that Scalia was a Constitutionalist, don't you? Sonny, only liberal, democrats legislate from the bench.

Jesus, get your act together, OK? Sir Isaac Newton would be laughing at you right now.....
Sorry Randall
Antonin Scalia is dead, and the world is a better place. He was a wretch of a human being, and I don’t even want to pretend I am anything less than giddy at his passing. If there is a hell, may he rot for eternity next to Andrew Breitbart, and may he be taunted for eternity by the ghosts of the people he helped sentence to death.

Sorry Randall
Antonin Scalia is dead, and the world is a better place. He was a wretch of a human being, and I don’t even want to pretend I am anything less than giddy at his passing. If there is a hell, may he rot for eternity next to Andrew Breitbart, and may he be taunted for eternity by the ghosts of the people he helped sentence to death.
This from Balloon juice.com

“There is no basis in text, tradition, or even in contemporary practice (if that were enough), for finding in the Constitution a right to demand judicial consideration of newly discovered evidence of innocence brought forward after conviction.”

“My concern is that in making life easier for ourselves we not appear to make it harder for the lower federal courts, imposing upon them the burden of regularly analyzing newly-discovered-evidence-of-innocence claims in capital cases (in which event such federal claims, it can confidently be predicted, will become routine and even repetitive).” – Antonin Scalia)

He was a horrible human being who seemed to almost take joy in handing down rulings that punished those already under the boot. He was racist:

“There are – there are those who contend that it does not benefit African Americans to to get them into the University of Texas where they do not do well, as opposed to having them go to a less-advanced school, a less – a slower-track school where they do well.

“One of – one of the briefs pointed out that – that most of the – most of the black scientists in this country don’t come from schools like the University of Texas. They come from lesser schools where they do not feel that they’re – that they’re being pushed ahead in – in classes that are too too fast for them.”

He was a homophobe:

Sorry Randall

Jesus Christ, son, you need ......wait a minute here....Tha last thing I want to come across here as is hypocritical. I would (literally) laugh out loud to hear that the gutter trash Harry Reid had died in a fire (a heart attack is too good for that scum)

You are entitled to your opinion. If there IS a hell and Scalia is headed there as you wish - I truly pity Harry Reid when he arrives. Scalia will have received special dispensation from Satan himself to be "Harry's old man"

My, my, my, how I'd enjoy seeing that Sicilian bending old Harry over a pile of bones, each and every day for eternity. :)

There are plenty of words in the English language. Please stop trying to use words that do not exist.

Sorry Randall

“There is no basis in text, tradition, or even in contemporary practice (if that were enough), for finding in the Constitution a right to demand judicial consideration of newly discovered evidence of innocence brought forward after conviction.”

“My concern is that in making life easier for ourselves we not appear to make it harder for the lower federal courts, imposing upon them the burden of regularly analyzing newly-discovered-evidence-of-innocence claims in capital cases (in which event such federal claims, it can confidently be predicted, will become routine and even repetitive).” – Antonin Scalia)

He was a horrible human being who seemed to almost take joy in handing down rulings that punished those already under the boot. He was racist:

“There are – there are those who contend that it does not benefit African Americans to to get them into the University of Texas where they do not do well, as opposed to having them go to a less-advanced school, a less – a slower-track school where they do well.

“One of – one of the briefs pointed out that – that most of the – most of the black scientists in this country don’t come from schools like the University of Texas. They come from lesser schools where they do not feel that they’re – that they’re being pushed ahead in – in classes that are too too fast for them.”

He was a homophobe:

Your last assertion - he was a homophobe. Good for him. Now I understand why you are glad that he's dead.

There are plenty of words in the English language. Please stop trying to use words that do not exist.

Another live spell checker, great. Be sure not to miss any of my posts. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Another live spell checker, great. Be sure not to miss any of my posts. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
It's like when you mispronounce a word, and the world showers you with rotten veggies...

It's like when you mispronounce a word, and the world showers you with rotten veggies...

I mean Jesus H its a message board online. Most people type fast and yada yada. But if someone wants to follow me around and point out spelling errors I say buckle your seatbelt, its going to be a bumpy ride.

Dude, I get that you're stupid, that you are a leftist - but I repeat myself.

The issue that your filthy party had with Scalia is that he DIDN'T make up laws, he supported and upheld the Constitution, which you are dedicated to ending.

Sorry Randall

He was a homophobe:

Your last assertion - he was a homophobe. Good for him. Now I understand why you are glad that he's dead.
Randall.......the rest of that c& P
He was a homophobe:

The Supreme Court’s decisions protecting gay rights were not rooted in the Constitution, and their logic could as easily apply to child molesters, Justice Antonin Scalia told a room filled with first-year law students at Georgetown University on Monday.

“What minorities deserve protection?” he asked. “What? It’s up to me to identify deserving minorities?”

He said those decisions should generally be made by the democratic process rather than by judges.

He also allowed that the First Amendment protects political and religious minorities but suggested that there was no principled way for courts to make further distinctions based on the text of the Constitution. “What about pederasts?” he asked. “What about child abusers?”

“This is a deserving minority,” he said sarcastically. “Nobody loves them.”

In my recollection, his only positive attributes were occasional support for the 1st and 4th amendment. But he was a horrible person, whatever his intellect, and it is worth noting that the VERY LAST thing Scalia was planning to do was to go on a hunting trip today, no doubt a canned hunt, to kill defenseless animals for sports.

In his death, he will do us one final favor- to further demonstrate how phony originalism is, as right-wing Constitution fetishists spend the next couple weeks just flat out making shit up on how a Supreme Court Justice is appointed, as they attempt to come up with a way to deny Obama the right to appoint a justice this year.

Fuck him.

I mean Jesus H its a message board online. Most people type fast and yada yada. But if someone wants to follow me around and point out spelling errors I say buckle your seatbelt, its going to be a bumpy ride.
Hell I have to edit mine, I can't type as fast as I can think, and I get in a hurry......Big hands on little keyboard don't work so well....I like the split curved keyboards, which are hard to find now, unless you want to pay twice as much as they used to...

Sorry Randall
Antonin Scalia is dead, and the world is a better place.

Scalia is dead, not you Eddie.

He was a wretch of a human being, and I don’t even want to pretend I am anything less than giddy at his passing. If there is a hell, may he rot for eternity next to Andrew Breitbart, and may he be taunted for eternity by the ghosts of the people he helped sentence to death.

Yes, but then you're a pile of shit with no redeeming qualities.

Hell I have to edit mine, I can't type as fast as I can think, and I get in a hurry......Big hands on little keyboard don't work so well....I like the split curved keyboards, which are hard to find now, unless you want to pay twice as much as they used to...

A 3 WPM you'd be typing faster than you think.

I'm just sayin....

A 3 WPM you'd be typing faster than you think.

I'm just sayin....
Better if I used more than one finger..

Be careful! I hear that it could seriously become ahabit with some people. It could be areally difficult thing to overcome. :D

Forum List

Back