🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And now, it's Comey's turn

For how long now? Has he done anything with the referrals yet?
4 days...you libs really should turn off CNN and watch real news....the investigation into Trump has turned up empty...it's over and now the people facing charges are the deep state....
:rofl::rofl:

uhhhhhh...ok..sure!

BREAKING: Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier | Sara A. Carter
refer and deflect all you want....! Make us just like Russia!!! it won't distract Mueller! Or the truth from coming out....!

Convictions!!

We Need CONVICTIONS !!!!!!

(of corrupt Left wing loose cannons like Comey, Clinton, Lynch, Holder, Mueller, Rosensten, McCabe and the list goes on and on and on and on and on....)

Liberals don't even realize that this special counsil thing has stepped into illegal territory.

The way the justice system works it that you suspect a crime and you then investigate someone looking for evidence of that crime.

You don't investigate UNTIL you find evidence of SOME crime. Because there isn't a person on this forum that, if investigated hard enough, isn't guilty of something. You been paying taxes for 20 years? 30? You think EVERY year you paid EXACTLY what you were supposed to pay and didn't short the gov't one penny? Highly unlikely, and not paying taxes is a federal offense.

You would never get a search warrant signed by a judge that said "turn over everything, open every drawer, look everywhere for everything and look until you find something."

4 days...you libs really should turn off CNN and watch real news....the investigation into Trump has turned up empty...it's over and now the people facing charges are the deep state....

uhhhhhh...ok..sure!

BREAKING: Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier | Sara A. Carter
Comey is in serious legal jeopardy, and apparently all the dumbass has accomplished the last few days of his book tour is given more ammunition to those that will be charging him and then throwing him in the slammer.

I can't say that I disagree with you. For someone who was the head of the most prestigious law-enforcement organization in this country, he's not a very smart person..
It's actually quite shocking, for somebody who's been in the highest leadership positions of law enforcement, to be that stupid to not know that he's has a serious legal exposure and go around giving one incriminating interview after another. I guess he forgot his own Miranda "you have the right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be used against you...".

Hope the dirty cop made a bunch of money on his book........He's gonna need it............To pay Lawyers........

LOL
Maybe the book tour is a fund raising anticipation of his being indicted.

uhhhhhh...ok..sure!

refer and deflect all you want....! Make us just like Russia!!! it won't distract Mueller! Or the truth from coming out....!

:102:

I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I can’t say that James Comey, the disgraced, former head of the FBI, was not a transvestite prostitute in Laredo, Texas, for 20 years, blowing Johns for $5 a throw. I cannot say that. It is possible. Think about that. That is stunning.

Is this where you get your "real news"? 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

LOL...CNN has gone over the cliff with their 24/7 anti Trump bullshit and mentally ill and morally bankrupt newscasters that are sick with Trump derangement syndrome. CNN is now watched less than ESPN and the cartoon channel. The only question is will CNN stay in business now that it has decided to come out of the closet as the propaganda mouthpiece of the Democratic Party?

Last edited:
LOL...CNN has gone over the cliff with their 24/7 anti Trump bullshit and mentally ill and morally bankrupt newscasters with Trump derangement syndrome. CNN is now watched less than ESPN and the cartoon channel. The only question is will CNN stay in business now that it has decided to come out of the closet as the propaganda mouthpiece of the Democratic Party?

Yep, CNN is the modern day Tokyo Rose

-Geaux

Is this where you get your "real news"? 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Don't link in a stupid study and present it somehow as factual...this is how you libs become so duped...if it makes you feel good it must be true...that is the definition of stupid...
Fox news is far more accurate than CNN or MSNBC or ABC or NBC or CBS...everyone with a thinking brain knows it...
Anytime you are watching a news program and all you hear is "maybe" "could be" "if" and "we hear" or "unnamed sources" turn it off you are being lied to....

The only explanation for the stupidity of Comey is he will take the fall for Obama

-Geaux
BONOBO can't do fuck all to get Comey out of prison.
BONOBO is going to spend a few million trying to stay out of prison himself.

That's a pretty long list of people indicted, what with all the Trump cronies getting indicted, cutting deals, pleading guilty, etc.

Whatever happened to "lock her up" BTW?

All the Trump cronies, the count is up to 2 now right, and nothing to do with Trump.
And as far as lock her up, she just got a criminal investigation recommendation from the IG, along with her FBI protectors, Comey, page, stroke, lynch. And without that protection it’s gonna be a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty long list of people indicted, what with all the Trump cronies getting indicted, cutting deals, pleading guilty, etc.

Whatever happened to "lock her up" BTW?

What happened?
Un Adulterated corruption happened.
Trump admitted on stage at one of his rallies that it was only a ruse to get votes.
He's called the "Lock Her Up' chants off and his supporters have fallen into line.

Ya know...I reckon he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose a vote.

Forum List

Back