And Now Your “Greta” News For Today

Hmmm....I seem to remember a teenager named Sandmann being attacked by retards like you because he dared to smile while an idiot beat a drum in his face. Way to look stupid again leftard.
This isn't really something I ever envolved myself in. So, you're lying.

I know everyone is getting ready for Genocide Day on Thursday, but we must not forget that Saint Greta is currently reminding us that everyone is going to die unless Western economies are shut down. Can we say Chinese Communist?

I loved the blah blah blah part of the speech where she attacks the establishment politicians

Poor kid

Wait till she figures out she's not part of the great reset plan ....and that she's being lied to about other stuff.....
Usually the useful idiots finally figure it out facing a ditch

sfsvsgsgsgs.jpeg

I loved the blah blah blah part of the speech where she attacks the establishment politicians

Poor kid

Wait till she figures out she's not part of the great reset plan ....and that she's being lied to about other stuff.....
Usually the useful idiots finally figure it out facing a ditch

View attachment 545380
I have no doubt she and her ilk will be put in charge of us in the gulags. Khmer Rouge put children in charge of camps to choose who’d get executed or tortured each day.

It's not her your angry at. It's the fact she is right and you're another climate denier.
Shooting the messenger is not a defence.
Greta is a tool used by the globalists. She will be promoted and is promoted as a leader of an agenda. Evil comes in so many packages. The mavericks of change must live by the ways they promote. And damn near all of them do not at the top of the bullhorn messages. All of the children suffering with this spoiled tart being anointed a spokeswoman of true love and unity for the real rulers who will be enriched and empowered even more.

Sorry I don't let children dictate my politics.......And know she's a bot.....she speaks in talking points......
I mean all that wisdom and life experience in a 12 year old. I mean 12 year Olds really know about very complex issues.........fuck it let's let kids do it and we can all.retire and have fun
In a few years, she might be described as a semi-gifted actress. That is all.

Oh, I don't run from magaturds. Whatcha got? Asked pointed questions and I'm happy to stab you to death with facts.
Speak up boy. Can’t hear you while you’re running away cowardly little hypocrite. You have no facts. Now go put on your dunce cap and sit in the corner.

Speak up boy. Can’t hear you while you’re running away cowardly little hypocrite. You have no facts. Now go put on your dunce cap and sit in the corner.
Whose running, Petunia? I'm right here, middle finger in your ugly face. You're making claims about me attacking Sandmann, you stupid magaturd prick. So I'm calling you out, you dumb pussy. How am I a part of this stupid, magaturd fantasy of yours?

Speak up, boy.

Forum List

Back