And so it goes ... lies, lies and more lies

Three years and nearly 9 months of lies and efforts to mislead the public.

Would you buy a used car from The Current President?

Your credibility is nearing 0.

It amasses me someone that said nothing of the wall to wall lies of 0bama is all of the sudden an expert. I don't buy it. You're just another Trump hater who will believe no matter who they are as long as it fits your agenda with no critical thinking. Look at you with all the proof of biden taking billions from our enemy and still your hate clouds your judgment. What's even more amassing they let people like you vote.

Yup all lies originate with the media and the democrats and mouth pieces like you.
I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

Yup all lies originate with the media and the democrats and mouth pieces like you.
I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.
I'm not a "rumpster" I'm an American that hates foul pos liars like you.

Damage control from what?

You should read that article.

You won't, but you should.

Trump lied and said no illegals would be covered under obamacare...oh...forget that.

Trump lied & said our ambassador was murdered because of a U-toob video that insulted mohamed...errrrr...forget that one too.

Trump armed the mexican drug cartel...ummmm...nope.

Trump sold 20% of all US uranium to the EVIL RUSSIA...oh yeah...obama did that too. Well there's Iran...errrrrrrrr...
4 crazy conspiracy theories in one post!

Well done!

You wacko Dems lie more about the President lying than any actual lies he may have told.

DENIAL ^^^; variety of an idiot-gram.

It amasses me someone that said nothing of the wall to wall lies of 0bama is all of the sudden an expert. I don't buy it. You're just another Trump hater who will believe no matter who they are as long as it fits your agenda with no critical thinking. Look at you with all the proof of biden taking billions from our enemy and still your hate clouds your judgment. What's even more amassing they let people like you vote.

"It amasses me someone that said nothing of the wall to wall lies of 0bama is all of the sudden an expert"

It amasses you? LOL, I'm amazed that you can't post any lies made by President Obama in his eight years as President.

Losing.

His Lies, exposed in RAGE, and all over the MSM. You likely won't know anything about it, since you are a dittohead and Fox News person.

His Lies, exposed in RAGE, and all over the MSM. You likely won't know anything about it, since you are a dittohead and Fox News person.

He won't know anything about it. Bear in mind, the demographic in USMB is mostly old, white, angry 'republicans' (IE, Cult45). Thus, he'll think you're just being complimentary.

He won't know anything about it. Bear in mind, the demographic in USMB is mostly old, white, angry Republicans. Thus, he'll think you're just being complimentary.
So you are admitting that you are ageist and racist? :dunno:

He won't know anything about it. Bear in mind, the demographic in USMB is mostly old, white, angry Republicans. Thus, he'll think you're just being complimentary.

I like to think of it more like anti-asshole.

If you are anti-yourself? . . . maybe you should see a counselor for your self-esteem issues?

Why It’s Important To Understand That We Hate Others For What We Hate About Ourselves

If you are anti-yourself? . . . maybe you should see a counselor for your self-esteem issues?

Why It’s Important To Understand That We Hate Others For What We Hate About Ourselves

Looks like I triggered another asshole. :cool:

Forum List

Back