And So It Starts

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The tolerant left protests a SC decision that isn't even made yet.

"the crowd began to throw rocks and bottles at police. Moore said that one officer was injured. One police vehicle was seen with its window smashed"

Not to worry though, the left will be calling them "mostly peaceful protests".

It's way past time to break out the fire hoses.
As usual, you're being quite the vicious little fascist turd.

Now, run along and dream some more about sending liberals to the camps.

Not just you, of course. The OP wants it too. That's what this thread is about, declaring how those violent Jews ... I mean, liberals ... need to be put down.

Not just you, of course. The OP wants it too. That's what this thread is about, declaring how those violent Jews ... I mean, liberals ... need to be put down.
I smell a rat.

Is there a better way to mobilize the left prior to the midterm elections than overturning Roe v Wade?

Now old Joe says the 'MAGA crowd' is the 'most extreme political organization in American history' in a full-throated attack on Republicans and their 'ultra-MAGA' agenda in a speech from the White House on Wednesday.

Its almost as if the ruling class wants a bloody revolution.

Don't start none, won't be none you effin Nazi.

I smell a rat.

Is there a better way to mobilize the left prior to the midterm elections than overturning Roe v Wade?

Now old Joe says the 'MAGA crowd' is the 'most extreme political organization in American history' in a full-throated attack on Republicans and their 'ultra-MAGA' agenda in a speech from the White House on Wednesday.

Its almost as if the ruling class wants a bloody revolution.
Many believe they do, and with their actions and rhetoric, more and more people are beginning to believe it too.

WOW, another crazy cat person. Where do they keep finding y’all? Friggin lunatics.

"the crowd began to throw rocks and bottles at police. Moore said that one officer was injured. One police vehicle was seen with its window smashed"

Insurrection! Insurrection!

Leftists are hell bent on destruction of our democracy 😆 😅😁😁😁😁😁😁

STEP 1: Don't get your way.

STEP 2: Declare the act to be 'racist'

STEP 3: Put your full hypocrisy on display

STEP 4: Call for an Insurrection / violence

STEP 5: Take to the streets to attack cops, loot, and burn down local communities

(...because nothing says 'I care about the issue' like torching the local grocery store and carrying that flat screen through the broken store window and back to your house..house...:p. )

Jan 6

That dark "summer of love", with burning looting and murdering, is still very bitter for those Americans that have had everything they ever worked for burned up. If this crap starts up again, IMHO, resistance will be notably increased.

Many believe they do, and with their actions and rhetoric, more and more people are beginning to believe it too.
If this is true, it means they will impose martial law and into tyranny and authoritarianism we will descend. They may actually want this.

Some people are considering the possibility that these BLM/ANTIFA protest/riots are not homegrown, grassroots demonstrations from our citizenry..Perhaps they are being funded and organized by people that are trying to harm our American way of life. Just perhaps.....

That dark "summer of love", with burning looting and murdering, is still very bitter for those Americans that have had everything they ever worked for burned up. If this crap starts up again, IMHO, resistance will be notably increased.
More looters will be shot the riots of the past will no longer be tolerated.

The degree of mental anguish that so many proud small business owners have had to endure can not be overstated. The rioters, arsonist, looters etc.. all caught on video ruining their livelihoods..... were simply forgiven and forgotten. "To bad for you" "Sucks to be you" . "They needed space to express their anger" etc..,,,,,, Words of wisdom..."Seething anger from one that has rebuilt from the ashes, should never be underestimated."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back