And the Astros do it again...times two.

The Yankees are still 12 games up in the East and have a better record than Houston.

Sweeping a double header at home isn't the sign of absolute dominance. Yeah, the Astros are good, but when October comes around it'll be interesting to see if they can show up without cheating...

The Yankees are still 12 games up in the East and have a better record than Houston.

Sweeping a double header at home isn't the sign of absolute dominance. Yeah, the Astros are good, but when October comes around it'll be interesting to see if they can show up without cheating...

The yankees are 65 and 30.
The Stros are 62 and 32.
The Astros have the yankees number and beat them on a regular basis.

Oh....glass houses and all.

The yankees are 65 and 30.
The Stros are 62 and 32.
The Astros have the yankees number and beat them on a regular basis.

The Astros are a formidable opponent, yes.

But when the post-season rolls around, it's a brand new ball game (pun only partially unintended)...

Oh....glass houses and all.

"MLB released a statement Tuesday noting that the Yankees did not explicitly violate league rules..."

The Astros were fined $5 million, the maximum allowed by the MLB constitution, and forced to forfeit their first and second round draft picks in 2020 and 2021. In addition, Luhnow and Hinch were each suspended for the entire 2020 season, including the playoffs.

Who within the Yankee organization was fined and/or suspended?

The Astros are a formidable opponent, yes.

But when the post-season rolls around, it's a brand new ball game (pun only partially unintended)...

"MLB released a statement Tuesday noting that the Yankees did not explicitly violate league rules..."

The Astros were fined $5 million, the maximum allowed by the MLB constitution, and forced to forfeit their first and second round draft picks in 2020 and 2021. In addition, Luhnow and Hinch were each suspended for the entire 2020 season, including the playoffs.

Who within the Yankee organization was fined and/or suspended?

Draft picks aren't really an issue since the Astros build through their farm league.

The yankees are called out for cheating on a regular basis.
They just dont do anything about it.

Draft picks aren't really an issue since the Astros build through their farm league.

I'll refer you back to the statement contained in the link which you provided:

I'll refer you back to the statement contained in the link which you provided:

They cheated.
And I'll refer to my latest link.

The Astros have the yankees number,they consistently beat them.

And I've acknowledged that.

But the numbers, when it comes to championships, simply do not favor the Astros...

The Astros dont have the history of the yankees no.
But for the last few seasons the Astros have given them fits.

they have taken lessons from the cheatriots that to be GREAT year after year for so long in this day and age ,you got to cheat. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Did you read what you wrote here? The Astros don’t care about draft picks because they rely on their farm system? Are they growing these players organically like crops? Here I thought that teams fed their farm system through the draft.

Did you read what you wrote here? The Astros don’t care about draft picks because they rely on their farm system? Are they growing these players organically like crops? Here I thought that teams fed their farm system through the draft.

So whats not true about what I said?
And no the farm systems are not built exclusively from the draft.

Forum List

Back