And the fastest GROWING language in the U.S. is ...................

Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.

So, did you vomit?

Yes, on a picture of you.

Why?

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!

Many countries these days are bilingual. There's no harm in people being exposed to different languages. I actually wish Americans would pick up another language.

Suck it up and just learn some Spanish you cry babies.

We/re the only country I know of that foreign language classes in school isn't required.

Exactly! I work in Qatar and I always envy how everyone I work with is bilingual except for my American self. I work with a number of nationalities like Indian, French, Arab and they all speak at least 2 languages. Some of them speak 3.

I definitely think Spanish should be made mandatory in this country to learn.

Last edited:
Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.

So, did you vomit?

Yes, on a picture of you.

Why?

Just kidding.

We/re the only country I know of that foreign language classes in school isn't required.

Exactly! I work in Qatar and I always envy how everyone I work with is bilingual except for my American self. I work with a number of nationalities like Indian, French, Arab and they all speak at least 2 languages. Some of them speak 3.

What would be the punishment for those who choose not to speak spanish? If it is mandatory there has to be a punishment.

A foreign language was required in High School to get into College in my day. When did the liberals dumb it down?

When my son was in school his entire school was mandatory bilingual Spanish. I forbid it. I wouldn't even allow him to do homework in Spanish.

When my son was in school his entire school was mandatory bilingual Spanish. I forbid it. I wouldn't even allow him to do homework in Spanish.

Have you sought help for your mental problems?
It's my house. If I don't want something objectionable in my home it's my decision. If the school was teaching creationism how many people wouldn't put up with it?

If you have a problem with that, tough shit.

Did you not grow up in the USA? Because I was a teacher for 15 years and foreign language credits are a requirement for graduation.

They know multiple languages because English is the one language everyone needs to learn to do business on a global basis.

My kids already speak multiple languages. 8 and 6.

English, Russian, French, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.

My oldest wants to learn mandarin. Youngest will probably be pushed to learn Portuguese or German.

What would be the punishment for those who choose not to speak spanish? If it is mandatory there has to be a punishment.
No highshool diploma?
Not my idea! Just saying what the consequence could be to not learning a "requirement".

Did you not grow up in the USA? Because I was a teacher for 15 years and foreign language credits are a requirement for graduation.
In my state it's a choice of foreign language or vocational classes.

what state is that?
South Carolina

No highshool diploma?
Not my idea! Just saying what the consequence could be to not learning a "requirement".
He took French. I saw no benefit to speaking with maids and gardeners.

Have you sought help for your mental problems?
It's my house. If I don't want something objectionable in my home it's my decision. If the school was teaching creationism how many people wouldn't put up with it?

If you have a problem with that, tough shit.

You're a fucking mental case .

Forum List

Back