And the fastest GROWING language in the U.S. is ...................

Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.

Many Americans know some Arabic yes.... like Allahu Akbar ..... that's what they scream, the Islamic terrorists before they blow themselves up in a bus, a mall , school etc...

Yes it's disgusting.

Arabic is a beautiful language. Written or spoken.
IMO anyways
I don't disagree, but I do wish more immigrants would make a bigger effort to assimilate with the country they chose to make home.

Dream away.... :rolleyes:
One of my closest friends is a first generation South Korean. He is a independent small business owner. He runs the Tae Kwon Do Academy my family attends. He is living the dream. A major part of his success is his mastery of the English language. Coincidentally there are several Hispanic and middle eastern families involved with the school. All of them have made the same effort.

IMO anyways
I don't disagree, but I do wish more immigrants would make a bigger effort to assimilate with the country they chose to make home.

One of my closest friends is a first generation South Korean. He is a independent small business owner. He runs the Tae Kwon Do Academy my family attends. He is living the dream. A major part of his success is his mastery of the English language. Coincidentally there are several Hispanic and middle eastern families involved with the school. All of them have made the same effort.

I agree.

But we are talking Islamists here, that's a different sort of beast, so to speak.

But surely you know that already.

IMO anyways

I agree.

But we are talking Islamists here, that's a different sort of beast, so to speak.

Of course I do. But not everything is black and white. There are shades of gray. Trump's biggest issue is using a broad brush that leaves him open to attack even though reasonable people understand his intentions.

Last edited:
IMO anyways

What do you mean?

I thought is was clear based on the direction of the thread. I wish more immigrants would make a greater effort to learn English and at the very least respect our traditions even if they don't want to participate.

IMO anyways

I agree.

Of course I do. But not everything is black and white. There are shades of gray. Trump's biggest issue is using a broad brush that leaves him open to attack even though reasonable people under his intentions.

We will have to agree to disagree here.

When it comes to Islam EVERYTHING is black OR white.

Sorry but that's how it is. :dunno:

IMO anyways

What do you mean?

I thought is was clear based on the direction of the thread. I wish more immigrants would make a greater effort to learn English and at the very least respect our traditions even if they don't want to participate.

Most immigrants today are doing just that, as they have in the past.

I agree.

Of course I do. But not everything is black and white. There are shades of gray. Trump's biggest issue is using a broad brush that leaves him open to attack even though reasonable people under his intentions.

Sorry, but that's only how your bigotry is. Don't let fear make you stupid.

I agree.

I am a white male Christian. I do not agree with every wackado that says idiotic crap in the name of Christianity. Grow up.

I agree.

I am a white male Christian. I do not agree with every wackado that says idiotic crap in the name of Christianity. Grow up.

What do you mean?

I said black or white not referring to color or skin LOL omg!

Black or white in the sense that Islamists believe only in the Koran, and those who don't are infidels and must be convert or killed.

I agree.

What do you mean?

Black or white in the sense that Islamists believe only in the Koran, and those who don't are infidels and must be convert or killed.

And all the many, many Muslims you know have all told you that you must convert or die?

I agree.

What do you mean?

And all the many, many Muslims you know have all told you that you must convert or die?

That's right.

:whip:

I agree.

What do you mean?

Sigh... maybe we are just on different pages. There is a sizable portion of Muslims that are extremely dangerous. That is why I am in favor of a temporary ban on immigration. To paint every Muslim as having those same beliefs is wrong in my opinion. I have no idea if you have Muslim friends or not, but the ones I know were embarrassed by the actions of the extremists. Just as I am embarrassed by the fake Christians that lamented more gays didn't die in Orlando. I disagree with the gay lifestyle, but it is not my role to judge. That is for another. I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?

I agree.

What do you mean?

Sigh... maybe we are just on different pages. There is a sizable portion of Muslims that are extremely dangerous. That is why I am in favor of a temporary ban on immigration. To paint every Muslim as having those same beliefs is wrong in my opinion. I have no idea if you have Muslim friends or not, but the ones I know we'll are embarrassed by the actions of the extremists. Just as I am embarrassed by the fake Christians that lamented more gays didn't die in Orlando. I disagree with the gay lifestyle, but it is not my role to judge. That is for another. I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?

"I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?"

Of course not.

Forum List

Back