And the fastest GROWING language in the U.S. is ...................

Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.....

Why does that make you want to vomit?

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!
100 years ago 1st generation immigrants did NOT learn english. :thup:

Wrong!! They certainly did!!! I grew up with some of these folks. First generation? How do you figure??? You must be a youngster and therefore have no knowledge of what it was like back then.
First generation immigrants struggle terribly with the native language. Why do you think there are so many Germantowns? Little Italy's? Etc? Because they thought it would be cute?

"Struggle terribly" is a bit hyperbolic. That sort of depends on the individual.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.
Well....time to put a stop to it. I will be damned if America becomes like Europe.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Well....time to put a stop to it. I will be damned if America becomes like Europe.

And what are you going to do, closet-case?

Don't worry about that, pole smoker.

No means NO, you obsessive fruitcake.

No means NO, you obsessive fruitcake.
Lol...smh

Now that closet-boy is done begging for attention again, perhaps someone would care to comment on the topic.

Forum List

Back