And the fastest GROWING language in the U.S. is ...................

Of course I do. But not everything is black and white. There are shades of gray. Trump's biggest issue is using a broad brush that leaves him open to attack even though reasonable people under his intentions.

We will have to agree to disagree here.

When it comes to Islam EVERYTHING is black OR white.

Sorry but that's how it is. :dunno:

I am a white male Christian. I do not agree with every wackado that says idiotic crap in the name of Christianity. Grow up.

What do you mean?

I said black or white not referring to color or skin LOL omg!

Black or white in the sense that Islamists believe only in the Koran, and those who don't are infidels and must be convert or killed.

Sigh... maybe we are just on different pages. There is a sizable portion of Muslims that are extremely dangerous. That is why I am in favor of a temporary ban on immigration. To paint every Muslim as having those same beliefs is wrong in my opinion. I have no idea if you have Muslim friends or not, but the ones I know we'll are embarrassed by the actions of the extremists. Just as I am embarrassed by the fake Christians that lamented more gays didn't die in Orlando. I disagree with the gay lifestyle, but it is not my role to judge. That is for another. I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?

"I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?"

Of course not.
Do many people claiming to be Christians say horrific things that do not align with your values? I believe in kicking the trash to the curb.

We will have to agree to disagree here.

When it comes to Islam EVERYTHING is black OR white.

Sorry but that's how it is. :dunno:

I am a white male Christian. I do not agree with every wackado that says idiotic crap in the name of Christianity. Grow up.

What do you mean?

Black or white in the sense that Islamists believe only in the Koran, and those who don't are infidels and must be convert or killed.

Sigh... maybe we are just on different pages. There is a sizable portion of Muslims that are extremely dangerous. That is why I am in favor of a temporary ban on immigration. To paint every Muslim as having those same beliefs is wrong in my opinion. I have no idea if you have Muslim friends or not, but the ones I know we'll are embarrassed by the actions of the extremists. Just as I am embarrassed by the fake Christians that lamented more gays didn't die in Orlando. I disagree with the gay lifestyle, but it is not my role to judge. That is for another. I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?

"I absolutely did not want a massacre to occure over lifestyle choices. Did you?"

Of course not.
Do many people claiming to be Christians say horrific things that do not align with your values? I believe in kicking the trash to the curb.

I don't understand what you are saying. Sorry.

All I wanted to say to you in this thread is that some cultures, like Islamic culture, will not integrate so easily.

That's all ..ok? :)

What do you mean?

Of course not.

All I wanted to say to you in this thread is that some cultures, like Islamic culture, will not integrate so easily.

I agree. Islamic theology is not compatible with our Constitution. There is a political component to Islam that decrees certain things, hense my support for a ban on immigration.

Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.
Arabic is an Afroasiatic language.

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!

English remains number three in the world, but through my international travels I've never had a language issue.

What do you mean?

Of course not.

I agree. Islamic theology is not compatible with our Constitution. There is a political component to Islam that decrees certain things, hense my support for a ban on immigration.

Radical Islamic theology.

Of course not.

I'll bet that's what your Grandfather said about the Irish.

Of course not.

My Grandfather was Irish.

During the Cold War it was recognized that having people who could speak Russian was of strategic and practical value.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

So, did you vomit?

The difference is, Arabic speakers will speak English. Spanish speakers demand everyone speak Spanish.

Well it makes sense though. It's a very easy language to learn and speak. Here.....this is a video that teaches Arabic. The entire language....you'll be fluent in 30 seconds.

There's only a few words in Arabic. "Kill gays" "Rape women" "Mohammed" "Jihad" "Alluh Akbar" and "Bomb".

He's saying all of them they are just all pronounced the same in Arabic.

You forgot Derka Derka.

It's the Arab version of Yada Yada Yada

Well it makes sense though. It's a very easy language to learn and speak. Here.....this is a video that teaches Arabic. The entire language....you'll be fluent in 30 seconds.

There's only a few words in Arabic. "Kill gays" "Rape women" "Mohammed" "Jihad" "Alluh Akbar" and "Bomb".

He's saying all of them they are just all pronounced the same in Arabic.

They cling to their guns huh?

So, did you vomit?

Yes, on a picture of you.

Forum List

Back