And the fastest GROWING language in the U.S. is ...................

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!
100 years ago 1st generation immigrants did NOT learn english. :thup:

Wrong!! They certainly did!!! I grew up with some of these folks. First generation? How do you figure??? You must be a youngster and therefore have no knowledge of what it was like back then.
First generation immigrants struggle terribly with the native language. Why do you think there are so many Germantowns? Little Italy's? Etc? Because they thought it would be cute?

And here y'all have spent all these years having hysterics over Spanish. Time to shift all your energies to hating something else.

As for what happened to English? RWs on message boards are slowly mangling it to death.

And here y'all have spent all these years having hysterics over Spanish. Time to shift all your energies to hating something else.

As for what happened to English? RWs on message boards are slowly mangling it to death.
da fuk you say mane?

Fuck! Whatever happened to English? You can't place a single call without having to first listen to a Spanish translation. Now this! A century ago immigrants to this country learned the language and fit into their new homeland. Today they're all misfits!

Wrong!! They certainly did!!! I grew up with some of these folks. First generation? How do you figure??? You must be a youngster and therefore have no knowledge of what it was like back then.
First generation immigrants struggle terribly with the native language. Why do you think there are so many Germantowns? Little Italy's? Etc? Because they thought it would be cute?

No, nitwit, because when they immigrated they did so in groups. Those became family, so they "settled" together. Immigrating had to be very scary for them, new country, new frontier, new opportunities. We have no idea what it was like for them, but they did try to fit in. Their psyche depended on it!

No, nitwit, because when they immigrated they did so in groups. Those became family, so they "settled" together. Immigrating had to be very scary for them, new country, new frontier, new opportunities. We have no idea what it was like for them, but they did try to fit in. Their psyche depended on it!

Did they speak english with each other?

Well it makes sense though. It's a very easy language to learn and speak. Here.....this is a video that teaches Arabic. The entire language....you'll be fluent in 30 seconds.

There's only a few words in Arabic. "Kill gays" "Rape women" "Mohammed" "Jihad" "Alluh Akbar" and "Bomb".

He's saying all of them they are just all pronounced the same in Arabic.

an hilly billy cletus talk is fixin' to be going away

America has population of 318 million and 1.1 million speak Arabic at home. That is less than half of a percent.

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Last edited:
America has population of 318 million and 1.1 million speak Arabic at home. That is less half of a percent.

it will be a long time, but just give them 5% of the population, and they will work tirelessly to wear down Western culture. The future here is going to be one of many conflicts. RIP America.

I think expecting people to communicate in English is racist.

Or something. Who knows at this point.

America has population of 318 million and 1.1 million speak Arabic at home. That is less half of a percent.

it will be a long time, but just give them 5% of the population, and they will work tirelessly to wear down Western culture. The future here is going to be one of many conflicts. RIP America.

I hope you made it to the fainting couch after this post. lol

Good god this absolutely makes me want to vomit.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.The number of Arabic speakers in the U.S. jumped more than 29 per cent between 2010 and 2014, according to Census data Arabic is the official language of more than two dozen Middle Eastern and North African countriesIt is spoken all over the world thanks to its connection to Islam Urdu (Pakistan), Hindi (India), Chinese, and Hmong (southeast Asia), round out the top five fastest-growing languages in the U.S.

Arabic is now the fastest-growing language in the U.S.
Good, maybe we can start to understand just what the fuck they are saying, and respond to it.

:fu:

As they devolve into gifs, hand gestures, and eventually just grunting and pointing...

You're not worthy of arguing with, in fact I request that you leave my thread.

This is where your side always goes wrong. What you should be doing is edumacating your fellows in the nuances of English as a First Language.

Forum List

Back