And the fraud begins

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A neighbor has16 year old twins, they received this in the mail the other day, apparently someone tried to register them to vote? You better pay attention to what is happening! Was this just an accident or something more nefarious? My dog passed away a couple of years ago, I’m waiting to see if the state sends him a ballot?

1601595795184.png

And Barr is just kicking back and allowing Durham to dither until after an election the people have little faith in?....if they steal this election...the people will know it......and then all hell will bust loose.....

Rampant voter fraud is a lie and hoax. That letter Proofs nothing except you are grasping at straws to support your voter fraud hoax.

Say what? Dang, do you get paid extra for being so stupid.
Damn, are you paid double for posting lies about voter fraud? It takes super idiocy to take that letter and turn it into something supporting rampant voter fraud. The system worked.

Last edited:
That's why precautions are in place to solve those problems. Worked too, didn't they?

Evidently those "precautions" didn't take into account these girls are 16.

Somebody tried to register someone, but the application was rejected. Looks like it worked to me.
No, who ever sent it in forgot to sign it. Read the letter.
If someone was going to go to the effort to commit voter fraud, and was willing to accept the risk of years in prison, you think they would have forgotten to sign the paper? Only a Trump supporter could be that dumb.

Forum List

Back