And the lying continues: Harris says Trump will ban all abortions!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Frankly, I wish all abortion was banned... EVERY stage of a pregnancy.

What..(?) Is a person not a person until he attains to a certain age--age to be determined by the STATE, of all entities?!

NO, our rights come from nature and nature's God, as Jefferson put it.

What a liar these people are... Told ya... just told ya

They are all the same! And then, as someone on Fox said recently, bribum (not name used by Fox LOL) has dementia but Harris acts like she has it. What's all that cackling about?

No wonder Trump is in a hurry to debate this unthinking hack liar...

What..(?) Is a person not a person until he attains to a certain age--age to be determined by the STATE, of all entities?!

They are all the same! And then, as someone on Fox said recently, bribum (not name used by Fox LOL) has dementia but Harris acts like she has it. What's all that cackling about?

What you and Trump are now pro abortion? Pro some abortions? Pro abortions on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays?

Just consider this.

An egg from the female has all of the woman's DNA. It is uniquely hers.

However, when that egg is fertilized, it no longer has just her DNA. It has a distinct and separate DNA from her.

That makes it a unique and whole life.

For however long it is dependent on the woman's body to nurture and grow and become self-sustaining, it still is a unique and separate life from her.

That is just the simple science of it.

For that reason, I oppose abortion. It is the deliberate taking of an innocent life when it is at its most vulnerable.

However, even if Trump, or any Presidents, wanted to ban abortions, that would be outside the scope of their authority. The Federal government does not exist to control people's lives in that way.

Harris says he will. In fact, he won't.

It is a States right and not a federal issue.

Just consider this.

However, when that egg is fertilized, it no longer has just her DNA. It has a distinct and separate DNA from her.

For however long it is dependent on the woman's body to nurture and grow and become self-sustaining, it still is a unique and separate life from her.

For that reason, I oppose abortion. It is the deliberate taking of an innocent life when it is at its most vulnerable.

However, even if Trump, or any Presidents, wanted to ban abortions, that would be outside the scope of their authority. The Federal government does not exist to control people's lives in that way.

My position is based on science too.

fertilized eggs are not persons

Just consider this.

I knew al this but thanks for saying it because others here do not.

I am not sure of the Constitutionality of banning abortion nation-wide, though. I will try to find time in my busy schedule to study that issue..

you should tell Harris that. These people lie so much, they believe their own BS and then get confused when their BS doesn't jibe with reality.

Just consider this.

You're science is just voodoo. Not real.

A life wholly unique and different from all other life is real.
again, fertilized eggs are not persons

I knew al this but thanks for saying it because others here do not.

I am not sure of the Constitutionality of banning abortion nation-wide, though. I will try to find time in my busy schedule to study that issue..
Well, good luck with that, then.

To Me, the Federal government always has been, and was deliberately set up as the States representatives to the world.

The fight was to turn Roe away from its unconstitutional role and return it to the States, where it belongs.

I'm good with that.

you should tell Harris that. These people lie so much, they believe their own BS and then get confused when their BS doesn't jibe with reality.
Harris, like Biden, is a known liar. There is nothing that can be said to them that they will heed. They are in it for the power and will lie, kill, steal, and usurp power for their own ends.

again, fertilized eggs are not persons
Again, no one gives two shits what you think. The science says it is a unique life that will, given time, become a fully independent and self sustaining life.

So, say it all you like. No one cares, no one is taking you seriously. You are not a serious person.

There are honorable and ethical reasons to have an abortion. Those circumstances are very rare and certainly do not include most abortions done. But President Trump is very aware that banning all abortion is just as extreme and unacceptable as no restrictions of any kind on abortion. And in all cases there is nothing in the Constitution that even suggests the federal government has any authority to regulate abortion.

When states rights as intended by the Constitution are restored, maybe people will start paying more attention to who they vote to state offices instead of looking to the federal government and the courts to rule their lives.

Harris, like Biden, is a known liar. There is nothing that can be said to them that they will heed. They are in it for the power and will lie, kill, steal, and usurp power for their own ends.
You're telling me!

I've read.. wondering if you have.. the book Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.. goes into all the details about the Steal. Then there is Navarro's book, smaller but very interesting and detailed. Anyone who says 2020 wasn't stolen is .. probably someone who just believes what he or she wants, couldn't care less about the truth or reality. Yeh, that last one bites sometimes, but it's there... it doesn't go away just bc we want it to..

You're telling me!

I've read.. wondering if you have.. the book Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.. goes into all the details about the Steal. Then there is Navarro's book, smaller but very interesting and detailed. Anyone who says 2020 wasn't stolen is .. probably someone who just believes what he or she wants, couldn't care less about the truth or reality. Yeh, that last one bites sometimes, but it's there... it doesn't go away just bc we want it to..
I have read Rigged. I've not read the other, however.

There are honorable and ethical reasons to have an abortion. Those circumstances are very rare and certainly do not include most abortions done. But President Trump is very aware that banning all abortion is just as extreme and unacceptable as no restrictions of any kind on abortion. And in all cases there is nothing in the Constitution that even suggests the federal government has any authority to regulate abortion.
I don't think this is true. I think Trump probably believes much the same way as his Catholic VP does: that abortion is always wrong and the age is irrelevant. He just knows he can lose a lot of voters if he says that.. (?). I say this because Trump is very intelligent. It doesn't make logical sense to put an age restriction on abortion. Either a person is human and alive or he or she is not. . no gray area. Only ectopic pregnancies have no hope for both mother and child, but some day maybe new technology can save both. I guess that's not do able today..

In any case, I always try to see things God's way, not man's (often stupid) way.. If man is disconnected with God, he will get many many things wrong

Just consider this.

Convicted felon Trump's running mate disagrees with you....and Trump picked him so....that's the convicted felon's position as well.

Again, no one gives two shits what you think. The science says it is a unique life that will, given time, become a fully independent and self sustaining life.

So, say it all you like. No one cares, no one is taking you seriously. You are not a serious person.
LOL

No lib is..

Forum List

Back