And the wheels come off the Cruz campaign

Do you have any more corroborating evidence other than a Natonal Enquirer hunch?

allegedly ... claims .... supposedly .... appears to ..... could be

Ted Cruz, the really weird looking most hated guy in DC, had five wimminz?

:lol:

Must be true, right? Read it in the National Enquirer?

Yawn.
Don't believe it then. Not my issue. Seeing how Drudge is running it,Breitbart HAD IT but didn't run it etc etc. Oh and the NE broke the Gary Hart,Tiger Woods,Jesse Jackson AND John Edwards stories so
Do you have any more corroborating evidence other than a Natonal Enquirer hunch?
Read the links
8 Things You Need To Know About Ted Cruz's Sex Scandal

Oh how sweet it is. Mr Holy Roller,Mr snake oil salesman,Mr CHRISTIAN is a damn cheater!

number 8 would move it into a

hillary type of crime

--LOL
LOL....this is hilarious stuff.
Must be true, right? Read it in the National Enquirer?

Yawn.

National Enquirer actually has a decent record with Politicians they were right on a few affairs including John Edwards. When there is smoke there is fire
Thank you.
allegedly ... claims .... supposedly .... appears to ..... could be

Ted Cruz, the really weird looking most hated guy in DC, had five wimminz?

:lol:

He has power....he was/is a presidential candidate....paid off Fiorina obviously hell it raised flags with the campaign contribution folks.

A blind squirrel finding a nut on a occasion doesn't make them any more a credible source. Don't get me wrong, I would not be shocked to discover that Ted has some side poon, but the National Enquirer as the source!? Girl, please. lol

A blind squirrel finding a nut on a occasion doesn't make them any more a credible source. Don't get me wrong, I would not be shocked to discover that Ted has some side poon, but the National Enquirer as the source!? Girl, please. lol

Well they were right about John Edwards

Again, blind squirrel...nut. They are wrong more often than not.

Again, blind squirrel...nut. They are wrong more often than not.

The only one nutting is Ted Cruz

CeatMqoW8AIpCWa.jpg

Ted Cruz has proven himself to be a shameless liar so why would anyone doubt he's also an adulterer?

Cruz still has not denied stories, and has said nothing about suing Enquirer! That says a lot.

Folks this is big big news when Phil Roberts of Duck Dynasty sees the light! Withdraws support for Lyin Ted!

Forum List

Back