And the world laughs at you!

Conservatives are forever afflicted with the dumb. Everybody on Earth knows this except them. To them all the rest of humanity is wrong and they are right. Which is how Isis views the world.

Yep, everyone is dumb except those who agree with you. Got news for you oh enlightened one...this is exactly why you lost.

Not just the Presidency...not just the Senate, not just the Supreme Court, not just the House, not just the Governorships of 38 states, not just the State Legislature...but over ONE THOUSAND federal and state offices over the last eight years.

If you guys get any smarter, we won't be able to stand it.

Keep up the good work.

“I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.” - Hope to meet you, hope you guess my name -

Conservatives are forever afflicted with the dumb. Everybody on Earth knows this except them. To them all the rest of humanity is wrong and they are right. Which is how Isis views the world.

Well, you super intelligent Liberals have lost just about every election even for dog catcher as of late. I can see where being so intelligent has really paid off for you fools.

Well, you super intelligent Liberals have lost just about every election even for dog catcher as of late. I can see where being so intelligent has really paid off for you fools.

You make your argument for stupid people to hold the reigns of government quite well.

It is precisely this way of looking down you nose at everyone you think is beneath why your party and your ideas were rejected. The American people are tired of you fucking elitists who think they're better than everyone else. Fuck you, fuck Hillary, fuck Obama, fuck the Dem and the GOP establishment.. fuck you all.

You make your argument for stupid people to hold the reigns of government quite well.

Tell us genius... what is it that makes you oh so smarter than us simpletons?

Because I don't see it.

Trump like the poorly educated. That would be you.
"Trump like the poorly educated."

:)
They're laughing at the leftist whiners' desperate fibs about him being a "lying racist predator".

Trump won. Deal with it.

The mirror is a right-wing paper...
See! You're still cranky!

"Reputable" economists meant economists that weren't bought and paid for by liberal or conservative think tanks, and it was pretty unanimous.
And you are still, obviously, a fool. It is even more so when you assume to enlighten those altogether better informed.

Trump like the poorly educated. That would be you.

Oh, the irony....

Given your command of grammar, he loooves you...

He said it himself, and you didn't know what he meant. He sat there and called his audience ignorant.
He said "He like"? Stop make a "bigly" fool of yourself ffs! I don't likes fools!

Oh, and precisely what is the argument regarding holding the reigns of government quite well? A good clenched fist?

“I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.” - Hope to meet you, hope you guess my name -

tumblr_ni0kjrfWLm1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Wile.png

307ff274e6ff4909b2a916e58a8a7b97.gif

We'll see who's laughing in 2017 when the GOP passes dozens of bills and Trump signs them into law without needing a single Dem vote...your pain and suffering has only just begun! :lmao:

“I look around and see that many — not all, but many — problems we've got could be solved if our culture simply fostered the habit of reading. Reading books of science, philosophy, history. Reading literature of quality, the sort that touches us because of a more profound reason, such as, for instance, because it's got something to say beyond all the futilities and trifles of life, even while depicting the ordinary in life, at the same time that it says it with style, in a unique, admirable manner. An original one.

We are not a county of readers, notwithstanding. We are the country of football turned into a cult, of guile being ranked high as a cardinal virtue, of Carnival made for exportation. A country where there are more letters in political party acronyms than in all many of our politicians have written in a lifetime. A country where ethics has become a joke theme. Where democracy is but a ridiculous puppet theatre.

Yes, I look around and see that many problems could be solved if we had the habit of reading. But I am not even sure whether there is someone reading these words.”

- Camilo Gomes -

Actually, they're laughing at you cupcake. How could you trot out such a vile, lying, bitch as the shrilary?

Hillary is respected throughout the world and feared by Putin. Putin now has a direct line to the White House.

Bullshit. She is so disrespected that the entire middle east exploded while on her watch. You're a 'tard.

Perhaps ypu would be well advised to go and actually find out exactly who did vote for Donald Trump. It was actually both undereducated and college educated WHITE men and women who voted for Donald Trump. Hillary's voters were mostly minority men and women who are most often the undereducated.

Actually, they're laughing at you cupcake. How could you trot out such a vile, lying, bitch as the shrilary?

Hillary is respected throughout the world and feared by Putin. Putin now has a direct line to the White House.

Putin has always had a direct line to the White House. In the old days it was a red telephone.

Tell us genius... what is it that makes you oh so smarter than us simpletons?

Because I don't see it.

He read a book once.

Forum List

Back