And There Goes Rudy Under The Bus

aka..............Your side will violate the Constitution.........violate the law.......because you don't like him. We know that.............And don't give a dang rip about your sorry butts...................

It's clear what you have done...........and are doing...............And you will have 5 more years of Trump. Suck on it.

Actually, you are watching history in the making. You are watching the Constitution in action. You just can't stand it because it won't let you do the things your fascist ass demands. Rump is no Conservative nor is he a Republican. He's a member of the JBC and there were a number of Republicans that publicily voiced about not allowing them to become part of the Republican Party. They were right.
BS.................Your side abused power to extremes under Obama.........and your operatives have used the Federal Agencies as weapons against a political opponent.

Your side ignores the evidence in other countries like Ukraine who have OPENLY stated that they affected the election in favor of Hillary..........This has evidence...............your side......not so much.

Immigration.........your side takes a piss on it............violating our own laws for power.

Spare me HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE...........Pack of traitors I'd say.........plenty more like me saying that..........You don't like it .......who the hell cares.

You are off topic once again. it's not about Obama, Hillary, Biden or even Obamas Cats and Dogs. Rump is in the hot seat and no matter how much justifying you do you can't change that. Hell, you helped get him there.
I'm dead on the mark on this...................They are guilty as sin in all this.........and should be the ones thrown in jail............

But of course it's ONLY ORANGE MAN BAD with you........

Orange man is a crook, a criminal. And he's having his day in court right now. BTW, the Dems have invited Rump to defend himself during the House Hearing although they don't really need to. Rump is not commenting on this. And he won't. He also won't show up at the Hearing either. There goes the real entertainment.
You are delusional......and have been saying this for 3 years now.........Why would we listen to losers who have been wrong for 3 years running.

You don't have a prayer of conviction here..........You gotta beat him in 2020.....so this is noise.

Actually, you are watching history in the making. You are watching the Constitution in action. You just can't stand it because it won't let you do the things your fascist ass demands. Rump is no Conservative nor is he a Republican. He's a member of the JBC and there were a number of Republicans that publicily voiced about not allowing them to become part of the Republican Party. They were right.
BS.................Your side abused power to extremes under Obama.........and your operatives have used the Federal Agencies as weapons against a political opponent.

Your side ignores the evidence in other countries like Ukraine who have OPENLY stated that they affected the election in favor of Hillary..........This has evidence...............your side......not so much.

Immigration.........your side takes a piss on it............violating our own laws for power.

Spare me HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE...........Pack of traitors I'd say.........plenty more like me saying that..........You don't like it .......who the hell cares.

You are off topic once again. it's not about Obama, Hillary, Biden or even Obamas Cats and Dogs. Rump is in the hot seat and no matter how much justifying you do you can't change that. Hell, you helped get him there.
I'm dead on the mark on this...................They are guilty as sin in all this.........and should be the ones thrown in jail............

Orange man is a crook, a criminal. And he's having his day in court right now. BTW, the Dems have invited Rump to defend himself during the House Hearing although they don't really need to. Rump is not commenting on this. And he won't. He also won't show up at the Hearing either. There goes the real entertainment.
You are delusional......and have been saying this for 3 years now.........Why would we listen to losers who have been wrong for 3 years running.

You don't have a prayer of conviction here..........You gotta beat him in 2020.....so this is noise.

It doesn't take a conviction. The facts get laid out and the House decides to finish the impeachment process due to the criminals in the Senate. But like the Virginia Governor and Blag, Rump is finished.

Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Trump Denies Giuliani Acted on His Behalf in Ukraine: ‘Rudy Has Other Clients’

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”

View attachment 291864

Now all.the tRumplings will jump on the bandwagon.

They never liked Rudy, it's all Rudy's fault.

View attachment 291865
They'll say he talks with a lisp like a sissy, is a fudge packer that could never be trusted and they will post photos of him in drag. Just watch and see.

It doesn't take a conviction. The facts get laid out and the House decides to finish the impeachment process due to the criminals in the Senate. But like the Virginia Governor and Blag, Rump is finished.
He's been finished for 3 years now.......LOL

I can't imagine the butt hurt after he gets s 2 term.....LOL

Like the Governor of Virginia, Rump is cooked.
upload_2019-11-27_4-48-29.jpeg

View attachment 291895
Only in your head.......he lives there 24/7 for 3 years running..............this is a seige and the policy of if you say a Lie enough times you can make people believe it....

Lame strategy that is failing.

View attachment 291895

And then the State of NY, Maryland and Virginia get their hands on him and here is the new Rump Towers.
upload_2019-11-27_4-52-13.jpeg

View attachment 291895
Only in your head.......he lives there 24/7 for 3 years running..............this is a seige and the policy of if you say a Lie enough times you can make people believe it....

Lame strategy that is failing.

You seem to operate that way. Why find fault in others?

Let's go to the transcript:

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

What about this don't you get?

:dunno:

Why do you refuse to see it from the president's POV?

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

Will you PLEASE read your Constitution and stop this incessant parade of stupidity?

View attachment 291895

And then the State of NY, Maryland and Virginia get their hands on him and here is the new Rump Towers.

So what crime is accused of committing? Oh, you forgot that little tidbit, didn't you?

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

Trump lied to O'Reilly. He directed Rudy, and now he's throwing Rudy under the bus. What about this don't you get?

So what crime is Rudy accused of?

Forgot that too, didn't you?

Trump lied to O'Reilly. He directed Rudy, and now he's throwing Rudy under the bus. What about this don't you get?

So what crime is Rudy accused of?

Forgot that too, didn't you?
He's guilty of defending his client.........

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

How and why would he recuse himself? Are you listening to some libtard lame stream media. or just making it up as you go?

I've given the information on why he should recuse himself............Not that he will do it.........

He has had verbal conflicts with Trump..........and possible bias......

He will not do it though.......and will be a figurehead through this joke of Impeachment.

Doesn't matter........it's a figurehead situation..........not a real courtroom.......

If it goes to trial............the Senate is gonna probably vote to dismiss from the onset..........they want it gone.

What won't be allowed in the theatrics I saw in the House. The people will be called to testify, their testimony will be noted. No mention of Hunter Biden or Joe Biden. No mention of Obama and company. No harrassing of the people will be allowed. And you can bet it will be tested. It's up to the Chief Justice to put a stop to it. It's not the figurehead you believe it will be. And no Schiff alibiing will allowed. I wonder how many will be sent to the showers before all the Senators start behaving themselves.

You don't know a damn thing about impeachment. Why don't you just take a long drink from a glass of STFU?

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

Do you have a quote on that? Roberts is required by law to officiate the Senate Impeachment if it comes to that. Only the Chief Justice can sit in that chair. The only way out of it is for him to step down from his position. The problem we have is, Rump has been insulting him viciously for some time now. I don't know if he can be as impartial as what is required. He may make rulings one the safe side when he shouldn't or make rulings on the more drastic side. This is a quantity that is unknown at this time. I can fully understand why the Rumpsters want a different sitting Supreme Court Justice but the law is cut and dried.

It was mentioned on Fox yesterday because of the Trump/Roberts Twitter battle.

I am familiar with the "So Called" twitter battle. Roberts stayed very professional while Rump went into his normal insulting tirades. Something comes to mind, "Don't poke the Bear".
9th Circuit court is a dang joke............and some were appointed by Obama.......and they get overturned more than any other Federal Court in the country.

Barr laughs at the 9th.........LOL

So do I..........OBAMA COURT........LMAO

One huge problem. Lately the 9th circuit court has been batting a 1000. Yes, in the past, they were the highest overturned federal court. But that's the job of the higher courts. It NOT Rumps job nor Barrs job. And having either of these two criminals try and change the publics opinion of our court system is just, well, criminal.

Yes, they are batting 1.000 now because Trump has replaced all the libtards with conservatives who can actually read the Constitution.

Doesn't matter........it's a figurehead situation..........not a real courtroom.......

If it goes to trial............the Senate is gonna probably vote to dismiss from the onset..........they want it gone.

What won't be allowed in the theatrics I saw in the House. The people will be called to testify, their testimony will be noted. No mention of Hunter Biden or Joe Biden. No mention of Obama and company. No harrassing of the people will be allowed. And you can bet it will be tested. It's up to the Chief Justice to put a stop to it. It's not the figurehead you believe it will be. And no Schiff alibiing will allowed. I wonder how many will be sent to the showers before all the Senators start behaving themselves.
Dems don't have the power in the House.
Dems cannot cherry pick witnesses or who is called in the Senate.
Dems cannot stop Trump lawyers from questioning the witnesses called or calling their own witnesses.

So what. Considering that everyone is subject to be called and there is no Executive Privilege for anyone other than the President then that means that the merry band of criminals will be called. One miss step by these liars and it's off to the hoosegow. And the Republican Senators get embarrassed badly. Remember, this is going to be broadcast to the public. Childish behavior and dirty tricks will be met along with out and out lying. And it's up to the Chief Justice to Keep a lid on things. And if someone like Rudy runs his mouth and does what Rudy does best (or worst) he's in deep serious trouble and so is Rump. The Dems don't need a conviction, they only need to hang Rump and his merry band of criminals out to dry. And if the Reps vote to not remove Rump from Office then they look like fools as well and jeopardize their own offices in 2020. This is what the Reps are deathly afraid of happening. Do they trade their own careers and save Rump or do they throw Rump under the bus. After all this, Rump won't have the power to threaten their careers anymore so we can hope they finally stand on their hind legs and grow a pair. But no one can predict this cluster.......

Why do you think there is no Executive Privilege in a Senate trial? Is that just another of your ignorant assumptions?

Go back and play with your electronics and leave the real thinking to those with more than a room temperature IQ!

SHIT or Get off the pot.

You keep claiming you got him......for 3 years you've got him this time.

DO IT..........Bring your sorry butts to a real court room and see who wins............

What the hell you waiting for.............You are the HERO'S OF AMERICA in your delusional minds.

PROVE IT.

Your don't have shit and you know it.

Be patient, little one. Eat your porridge and quit your bitching.
3 years we have heard the same thing from you..........we got you this time.

Grow some balls and bring it..............to a trial you can't control like shifty has done.

Do it...........stop stalling........You say YOU'VE GOT HIM........Well what are you waiting for........

You do know Pelosi is looking for a way out of what I'm talking about don't you. LOL

You still don't get it. "They" don't have to get him. He already got himself. During the Senate Trial, the same testimony and even more will be brought forth. And no one will be allowed to mistreat the people testifying. What Rump needs is for everyone to be on the same page. They aren't. That means there will be charges of Lying to the Senate leveled and their whole testimony will be thrown out as soon as it's determined who committed the perjury and who didn't. At some point, I predict that Rump will be required to address the Senate in person at some point to try and figure out who is lying. And Rump will have no choice but to attend or he's going to piss off the Supreme Court that HAS the power to do some might nasty things including sending US Marshals to escort him to the Senate. Same goes for his merry band of criminals. With the Supreme Court involved backing Roberts, ignoring a subpoena won't work. Guess who the Supreme Court will back when faced with that question.
Your side doesn't have a majority there ..........dream on................You don't hold the lock and key to who's called......

And it's not gonna turn out nice for you.
Contrary to your belief, the Senate still has to abide by certain rules and procedures. They can’t start calling “witness’” that have nothing to do with the events.

Who said they have nothing to do with the events until you hear their testimony?

Forum List

Back