And There Goes Rudy Under The Bus

Contrary to your belief, the Senate still has to abide by certain rules and procedures. They can’t start calling “witness’” that have nothing to do with the events.
A Joke after what the Congress has done........so many no nothing witnesses there..........

Did anyone on the planet tell you that Trump demanded investigations for aid there..........No

And Sonland said who said I wanted to Impeach Trump.........LOL

And a disgruntled employee that was replaced as an Ambassador..........who was given the choice of duty after being replaced..

The Talking heads of the Media said she was fired.........She was replaced NOT FIRED.........and Obama replaced a whole bunch of them when he came into office........Didn't hear you complain then.........

Imaginary meetings that never happened.........lol..........

Yeah..........need to here the rules from your side............LMAO

The petty bickering is over. It's not your call. Actually, it never was. The House investigation will wind down in a couple of weeks (in order to do the Holiday Break) and then it's off to the Senate when Congress reconvenes. Almost everything else the house is doing is in the "Basement" because it's questioning of sensitive natures like Spies, Whistle Blowers, National Security, and more. We only get to see redacted transcripts from now on for the most part. We will see a few more in open session though just not many.

At this point, all you are doing is Bitching.
No I am Mocking your partisan butts for a Mickey Mouse Club Impeachment..........

Take it to the Senate where you aren't in control.........let's see what happens........You've already lost and you know it.

Pelosi warned you there would be consequences...........oh well.....you didn't listen.

And you are still without any control and you are still just bitching. I don't mind not being in control. And I don't fantasize about being in control I am watching history being made. Fascinating.
I'm giving you a dose of your own medicine lib.......and you better hope that our side doesn't do to you what you have done under Obama and now.........You will not like that very much..........

In the meantime.......fairly soon a FBI Lawyer on Muellers team who got thrown off is going to be indicted.
You have already done far worse.

Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Let's go to the transcript:

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

What about this don't you get?

:dunno:

Why do you refuse to see it from the president's POV?

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

How and why would he recuse himself? Are you listening to some libtard lame stream media. or just making it up as you go?
Heard it on a news show. I don't make up stories or listen to libtard news..

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

How and why would he recuse himself? Are you listening to some libtard lame stream media. or just making it up as you go?
"Libtard news" = Trump cult code for "facts"

First, you claimed Justice Roberts himself said he would recuse himself.

When asked for a link, you said you heard someone on Fox News say he should.

And now you are trying to tell us you don't make shit up!?!? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You totally made up the bullshit that Roberts said he would recuse himself.

You heard it from the biggest maker of manufactured bullshit, Faux News, and you blindly parroted it.

First, you claimed Justice Roberts himself said he would recuse himself.

When asked for a link, you said you heard someone on Fox News say he should.

And now you are trying to tell us you don't make shit up!?!? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You totally made up the bullshit that Roberts said he would recuse himself.

You heard it from the biggest maker of manufactured bullshit, Faux News, and you blindly parroted it.

Have it your way, Rodney.

Trump's point of view is that he specifically wants Biden investigated if Ukraine wants the aid and a visit to the WH. LOL And Ghouliani and his accomplices are doing fixes at Navogas. LOL
Ukrainian gas executive cooperating in US probe of Giuliani

As part of the plan, Parnas suggested backing Favorov to replace his boss, Naftogaz CEO Andriy Kobolyev. Parnas is reported to have also told Favorov that Trump planned to remove the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, and replace her with someone more open to aiding their business interests. Yovanovitch was recalled to Washington in May.

Trump doesn't use a code. He says "Fake news."

It always causes me to laugh my ass off whenever Trump claims someone else is lying.

For Trump, any fact which exposes just how crooked he is, is "fake news".

Actual "fake news" is claiming Justice Roberts said he would recuse himself.

It would be the best theater ever if Rudy the Hand Grenade and Crooked Donald turned on each other and started a public battle of lies with each other.

I would pay money to see that.

Perhaps in order to survive a hearing, the rest of the gang in the Senate told Trump that Giuliani had to go?

Trump cozies up to GOP during impeachment — including Mitt Romney and Susan Collins
The president will meet with some of his Republican critics ahead of a likely Senate trial that will decide the fate of his presidency.
Trump cozies up to GOP during impeachment — including Mitt Romney and Susan Collins

Still, why would establishment Republicans line up behind Biden? Why do they care so much about Biden?

What does Giuliani know that has the entire establishment in a tizzy?

What has them apoplectic that makes them censor all news out of Ukraine, and now, makes them want censor those who know what is going on there?

Biden Campaign Urges TV Networks to Stop Booking Giuliani

Biden Campaign Demands Cable News Outlets Stop Giving Giuliani Airtime

Rudy Giuliani: Biden aides say TV news must stop booking Trump lawyer

Biden campaign demands news channels stop booking Giuliani

Biden Camp Demands Networks Stop Giving Airtime to Giuliani

Is the impeachment really a big cover-up? Is it just one big circus to distract folks?

Perhaps in order to survive a hearing, the rest of the gang in the Senate told Trump that Giuliani had to go?

The president will meet with some of his Republican critics ahead of a likely Senate trial that will decide the fate of his presidency.

Still, why would establishment Republicans line up behind Biden? Why do they care so much about Biden?

What has them apoplectic that makes them censor all news out of Ukraine, and now, makes them want censor those who know what is going on there?

Is the impeachment really a big cover-up? Is it just one big circus to distract folks?

'Giuliani is being implicated by the president': Trump claims he never told personal lawyer to dig up dirt in Ukraine

'Giuliani is being implicated by the president': Trump claims he never told personal lawyer to dig up dirt in Ukraine

So, I guess we must clarify, is there a real difference between "digging up dirt" and "revealing corruption?"

Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Trump Denies Giuliani Acted on His Behalf in Ukraine: ‘Rudy Has Other Clients’

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”
Oh the irony if the SDNY Feds take him down.

It always causes me to laugh my ass off whenever Trump claims someone else is lying.

For Trump, any fact which exposes just how crooked he is, is "fake news".

Actual "fake news" is claiming Justice Roberts said he would recuse himself.

Nobody claimed anything. It was suggested Roberts would recuse himself in view of his feud with Trump. We'll see.

So, I guess we must clarify, is there a real difference between "digging up dirt" and "revealing corruption?"

only if there is a real difference between "perfect conversation" and bullshit -

No, those are valid requests to stop giving a forum to a liar to spread lies.

Trump should pardon Rudy if he is persecuted.
Hopefully the POS rudy doesn't live to get out of jail Real scum like trump ,Nunes and Pompeo
Giuliani, Nunes, and Pompeo have never been charged with anything. Rumor is Barr has some indictments in the pipeline that could include McCabe, Comey, and other Democrats.
Those three trump toadies refuse to testify under oath, because theyvare criminals.

Meanwhile, McCabe and Comey have the atones to answer questions, and your "rumor" is a trump cult delusion.

Trump should pardon Rudy if he is persecuted.
Hopefully the POS rudy doesn't live to get out of jail Real scum like trump ,Nunes and Pompeo
Giuliani, Nunes, and Pompeo have never been charged with anything. Rumor is Barr has some indictments in the pipeline that could include McCabe, Comey, and other Democrats.
Those three trump toadies refuse to testify under oath, because theyvare criminals.

Meanwhile, McCabe and Comey have the atones to answer questions, and your "rumor" is a trump cult delusion.
Rudy has always been a piece of shit 9/11 saved him

Forum List

Back