And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought

What if Justin Bieber wrote this song about his mom or dad? and when he says my momma likes everyone, he is trying to say that he wishes his momma would be like that and his idea of what a momma should be is a momma who likes everyone..???

too respectful... just too respectful....

Well, at least his momma doesn't mind his tatooes.

Enough about Justin.. Is that really Ms. Gomez. The miss Selena Gomez? I can almost see her boobies... Does her mom or dad know about her escapades with Justin while being filmed?

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:7-8

How in God's Holy Name can Michael have his 'own' angels? Don't all angels belong unto God and HIS Christ?

How in God's Holy Name can the dragon have 'HIS' own angels?

Are Michael's angels, angels who have chosen to follow Michael instead of God just like the dragon's angels are angels who have chosen to follow the dragon instead of God?

Daniel 12:1

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

How in God's Holy Name can it be said that Daniel has 'his' people? The great prince which stands for the children of 'YOUR' people? What is 'YOUR' people about if Israel is God's People and God's special Inheritance? Is Daniel God for Israel to be called 'Your' people?

Luke 1: 26

"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,"

How in God's Holy Name can there be a Gabriel in Nazareth proclaiming Christ and also have a Gabriel in Islam proclaiming Allah with no Son?

A lot of people have a false notion that angels are something other than mankind. Angels are messengers who follow after a leader. The angels of God are people who have either been resurrected or are disembodied spirits who have or will belong to this earth. Michael is the great arch angel. He led those in the war in heaven who sided with God and his Christ. He came to earth and was known as Adam. Those who turned against God and his Christ in the war in heaven became followers of Satan who rebelled against God in the pre-mortal existence. Satan and his angels were cast down to this earth and were denied the opportunity to receive bodies of flesh and bones. They are still at war with God, Christ, Michael, Gabriel, and all who choose to follow after the Father. At the second coming of our Lord, those who choose to follow after Satan will be destroyed and the Lord will reign on the earth for 1000 years. Following after Satan is an abomination. The abomination of desolation that will occur at the time of Christ's second coming is the destruction of the wicked.

All of us existed in the presence of God before we came to this earth. By virtue of the fact that you have a body tells you whose side you were on in the war in heaven. If you have a body you chose to follow the Father and Christ. You kept your first estate. The test in this life is whether you will keep your second estate. Great are the blessings of those who keep their second estate. But Satan, who is also man in spirit and all his followers (angels if you will) are here on earth trying to keep you from achieving your goal that you set in the pre-mortal existence. He is seeking to take away that which is most precious.

Isaiah 14:12-17
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Do you see how those who fought against Satan came to earth and overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony? And they loved not their lives unto the death!

Genesis 19:1-5
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Revelation 22:8-9
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Do you see from the above verses that Satan is a man of spirit and that angels are also mankind?

The Apostle Jude spoke of those who lost their first estate:

Jude 1:6
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Sometimes I really really wonder about their parents. Did these 2 people become Christians on their own without any parent leading them into Christianity?

But hey, Billy Ray Cyrus was supposed to have been a Church leader also. Miley Cyrus believes in God because of her father, Billy Ray. Unless the media lied about Mr. Cyrus' involvement with the Church from the very beginning of his 'achy breaky heart' stardom...

Last edited:
How much $$$ would you sell your daughter or son for in exchange for your daughter's or son's Christianity and faith?

I've heard it said that letting the 'stars' of desire and lust into your heart could lead to ruin....

"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

How in God's Holy Name can Michael have his 'own' angels? Don't all angels belong unto God and HIS Christ?

Are Michael's angels, angels who have chosen to follow Michael instead of God just like the dragon's angels are angels who have chosen to follow the dragon instead of God?

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

How in God's Holy Name can it be said that Daniel has 'his' people? The great prince which stands for the children of 'YOUR' people? What is 'YOUR' people about if Israel is God's People and God's special Inheritance? Is Daniel God for Israel to be called 'Your' people?

"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,"

How in God's Holy Name can there be a Gabriel in Nazareth proclaiming Christ and also have a Gabriel in Islam proclaiming Allah with no Son?
Sounds like Michael is the commander of a regiment of angels. Of course, that is a common sense reading of "Michael and his angels".

That's what I thought. God gave Michael his own angels to do with them as Michael sees fit.

Charlie said the same thing about his angels, but the network disagreed, and the resulting scandal lead to the cancellation of the TV series.

And no wonder why so many celebrities leave the Christian Faith. With so many people out there spreading lies and propaganda and leaked private sex tapes into the Public, etc etc... it would be strange if they did not leave the Christian faith in order to survive among all those wolves.

Did you know that Madonna and Ariana Grande were both raised in Catholic homes?

I want to rule the world......

The talking begins at 43 seconds into the clip.

What if Justin Bieber wrote this song about his mom or dad? and when he says my momma likes everyone, he is trying to say that he wishes his momma would be like that and his idea of what a momma should be is a momma who likes everyone..???

'I knew she was disappointed in me': Justin Bieber admits his once close relationship with mom Pattie is now 'pretty nonexisting'

Earlier this year he thanked his mother for not giving up on him and for helping him end his 'stupid phase'.

But sadly, in a new interview with Billboard, Justin Bieber has shed light on how his once close relationship with Pattie Mallette has changed over the last two years.

The 21-year-old heartthrob said his connection with his mom is now 'pretty non-existing', explaining to the magazine: 'I was distant because I was ashamed. I never wanted my mom to be disappointed in me and I knew she was.' Published: 21:21 EST, 5 November 2015

Justin Bieber reveals he is no longer close to his mother Pattie

Sadly but truly, he will have to learn wisdom through arduous years of life instead of learning through the teachings of his mother, whom God had given to him.

All told, Dearborn Muslims, like all U.S. Muslims, may follow Shariah law in their personal lives and may enter into contracts — such as pre-nuptial agreements — bound by their principles. So may adherents of other religious faiths. And judges may use religious laws to interpret such contracts, providing all parties agree from the beginning.

Far as we can tell, though, judges don’t use Shariah law in lieu of the U.S. Constitution or state laws — nor are they doing so in Dearborn. We rate the statement False. "There’s no Shariah law in Dearborn, Mich.," he said. In an Oct. 11 letter to Angle, he wrote: "Contrary to the Shariah law misconception, there are Christian Evangelists who proselytize to Muslims 365 days a year without resistance or interference from anyone."

None

so where do the unicorns come in?
you're the hebrew scholar around here, you tell us
But you'll wait until someone puts up there that a unicorn is probably a coyote and then you'll put up some mindless gibberish why they are wrong.

Forum List

Back