And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought

No one can really CLAIM to be American if they do not agree with the idea that they are separated from England in ways. America did claim, autonomy, outside of the U.K.

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

So, the writers of the Declaration did call upon God and His Name.

What would happen if the Ayatollah became the Supreme Judge of the world instead of being called the Supreme Leader of Iran?

Ladies, please marry a good man. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.

Don't forget, you can make personal choices and decisions, too. Well at least in Today's time you still can. Thanks be to God.

look inside my tiny mind and look a bit harder? I'm the cause of your uninspiration and that's why you're sick of all my hatred that I harbor? It's not okay to be gay, and I'm evil? I'm racist and my point of view is medieval? Fuck me? Fuck me very much? You hate what I do and you hate my whole crew so please don't stay in touch? My words don't translate and it's getting quite late so don't stay in touch? Do I get a kick out of being slow minded? I want to be like my father and it's approval I'm after, but that's not how I find it? Do I really enjoy living a hateful life? Because there is a hole where my soul should be and I'm losing control of it and it's distasteful? Fuck me, Fuck me very very much?

Last edited:
look inside my tiny mind and look a bit harder? I'm the cause of your uninspiration and that's why you're sick of all my hatred that I harbor? It's not okay to be gay, and I'm evil? I'm racist and my point of view is medieval? Fuck me? Fuck me very much? You hate what I do and you hate my whole crew so please don't stay in touch? My words don't translate and it's getting quite late so don't stay in touch? Do I get a kick out of being slow minded? I want to be like my father and it's approval I'm after, but that's not how I find it? Do I really enjoy living a hateful life? Because there is a hole where my soul should be and I'm losing control of it and it's distasteful? Fuck me, Fuck me very very much?

So, NOT getting the approval of my father is how to be accepted!! Got it...

I personally, would choose to be accepted by my father over people singing 'fuck you' songs, yes it's true...

Last edited:
but what if My dad said no for me doing drugs? Or what if my dad said I must pay part of the monthly home bills? Or what if my dad told me that I had to buy and cook groceries on my own? Or what if my dad told me it was okay to bring lovers home? Or what if my dad said it was okay to bring mother into a frenzy because I want certain friends over but she doesn't? Or what if my dad told me to go out and help out with the house? Or what if my dad said that I have to wipe my butt after I crap before coming to the dinner table? shucks.. would I be able to sing him this song? After all, my dad is kinda like his dad.

Last edited:
Exodus 20:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee."

In my tiny, evil, racist, slow minded, distasteful mind in a body where my hole should be replaced by a soul, of course.

um, dad. You suck for not accepting me the way I was born and so I'm saying.....

because......

Malachi 2:16

"If he hates and divorces his wife," says the LORD God of Israel, "he covers his garment with injustice," says the LORD of Hosts. Therefore, watch yourselves carefully, and do not act treacherously."

In my own words this means that anyone who hates and divorces and puts away, either children or spouses or parents, covers himself with a garment of violence or injustice, which the Lord God hates.

well at least this is how it comes across after I read the Hebrew texts..

But wait. Does that mean that I have to HATE in order to 'put away' like it mentions?

"For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously."

so when she said I was hateful, did she mean that I put her away? Hmm... and so she tells me to fuck me?

another way of her expression coming from a guy...

Forum List

Back