And They Call This Freedom Of Speach

Little do they know how much this disgusting barbaric behavior is hurting their cause for US support.

You notice how they never say a word about the Jewish hostages - including Americans - that the Muslim savages have abused and tortured for 6 months?

I guess they don’t want the Muslim terrorists to look bad. Nope, all their venom is reserved for 18-year-old Jewish kids who just want to go to class.

You notice how they never say a word about the Jewish hostages - including Americans - that the Muslim savages have abused and tortured for 6 months?

I guess they don’t want the Muslim terrorists to look bad. Nope, all their venom is reserved for 18-year-old Jewish kids who just want to go to class.
User Lisa. 35k+ posts. Joined 2021. ~40 posts per day. Interesting.

This ongoing conflict shouldn't be bleeding over in to the US.

Remember the USS Liberty?

What "barbaric" behavior OP?

Are you referring to the brutality inflicted upon the American citizens by the police??!??

Note how Democratic voters protest their own party based on principle when they see them going astray.

Rather than the Republican base who prefers to make threatening phonecalls to politicians promising to hurt and/or kill them and their families if they do not do their bidding.

Thank God we have the First Amendment which affords us freedom of speech. You'd do well to keep that in mind lest you fall into fascism.

Forum List

Back