And.......We Now Have Today's News Cycle.....

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
This was presidential.

image.png

I put my money on Bernie. I think he'd kick Trumps ass.

And at the end of this road people are going to figure out that Sanders doesn't have any "disrupters". It's a line of shit.

Actually trump and Sanders share something in common. The certain knowledge that the workingman has taken It on the chin with every trade agreement that's come down the pipe, while corporations and wallstreet have profited in amounts never before seen.

Actually trump and Sanders share something in common. The certain knowledge that the workingman has taken It on the chin with every trade agreement that's come down the pipe, while corporations and wallstreet have profited in amounts never before seen.

Yeah. That's great. Sanders is talking about making policy changes in a normal legislative manner. Trump is making empty populist calls and telling us that he'll make Apple build phones in America.

They are exactly similar.

If I thought it would work and that it was a simple issue, I'd be calling for protectionist tariffs on imports. It sounds great. But.....since CONSERVATIVE trade policies and deregulation forced jobs overseas in the first place....the matter has become very complicated. Our economy isn't an island and how other nations perform has direct and severe consequences on it. Trump does not understand this one bit. Bernie does.

Yeah. That's great. Sanders is talking about making policy changes in a normal legislative manner. Trump is making empty populist calls and telling us that he'll make Apple build phones in America.

If I thought it would work and that it was a simple issue, I'd be calling for protectionist tariffs on imports. It sounds great. But.....since CONSERVATIVE trade policies and deregulation forced jobs overseas in the first place....the matter has become very complicated. Our economy isn't an island and how other nations perform has direct and severe consequences on it. Trump does not understand this one bit. Bernie does.

CONSERVATIVE trade policies ? What exactly does that mean ? Because from where i sit, both dems & repubs are so far in the tank for these trade agreements, they look exactly alike Just saying

CONSERVATIVE trade policies ? What exactly does that mean ? Because from where i sit, both dems & repubs are so far in the tank for these trade agreements, they look exactly alike Just saying

Yep. The US Chamber of Commerce. Check them out.

And....there are Dems who support CONSERVATIVE TRADE POLICIES. Bill Cinton did. We can question whether he did that in order to get other things done....but that is water under the bridge.

We used to be the world's leading importer of raw materials and the world's leading exporter of finished goods. Ronal Reagan's conservative....deregulated trade policies led to a reversal of that equation. 1978 represents the peak year for American manufacturing jobs. It has been downhill ever since. Part of the reason is automation ( and that's why the matter is not simple ). But allowing companies to outsource at will is also to blame.

I know you want to point fingers in both directions.....and that is fine. But it is unproductive. One of the two major parties is more likely to tackle the issue if given the chance. They are not the same.

Until you realize that Bernie, unlike Trump has not used the abusive system to make a profit..

Bernies policies have been tried across the globe and failed.

You say Bernies are more realistic??? Hes saying he'll make public college tuition free. Hmmm. HOW??? How will he make my home state University of South Carolina....state run....free? Clemson? Florida State? Ohio State? UCLA??? He just gonna wave his magic liberal fairy wand and all these governors are just gonna run the last colleges for free??

You say Bernies are more realistic??? Hes saying he'll make public college tuition free. Hmmm. HOW??? How will he make my home state University of South Carolina....state run....free? Clemson? Florida State? Ohio State? UCLA??? He just gonna wave his magic liberal fairy wand and all these governors are just gonna run the last colleges for free??
By raising taxes on hard working Americans.

Yep. The US Chamber of Commerce. Check them out.

And....there are Dems who support CONSERVATIVE TRADE POLICIES. Bill Cinton did. We can question whether he did that in order to get other things done....but that is water under the bridge.

We used to be the world's leading importer of raw materials and the world's leading exporter of finished goods. Ronal Reagan's conservative....deregulated trade policies led to a reversal of that equation. 1978 represents the peak year for American manufacturing jobs. It has been downhill ever since. Part of the reason is automation ( and that's why the matter is not simple ). But allowing companies to outsource at will is also to blame.

I know you want to point fingers in both directions.....and that is fine. But it is unproductive. One of the two major parties is more likely to tackle the issue if given the chance. They are not the same.

Going through all the trouble splitting hairs in an attempt to prove your CONSERVATIVE claim all while desperately trying to make one party somehow look better than the other party in this matter, fails to ev3n rise to the level of unproductive. So there.

Trump's clueless about Apple, just like Obama was when he asked Steve Jobs why Apple didn't build the IPhone here.

Jobs laughed in Obama's face, and knew just by asking that question that Obama was an idiot when it came to a product that needed to be made by the millions on a weekly basis.

China has factories where there are literally a quarter of a million people housed there and who work in shifts around the clock.
America has nothing close to this kind of productivity.

Total bullshit. The other first world nations pay less of their GDP for Health Care that we do, and get far better results. Several of them have higher standards of living than we do.

Trump's clueless about Apple, just like Obama was when he asked Steve Jobs why Apple didn't build the IPhone here.

Jobs laughed in Obama's face, and knew just by asking that question that Obama was an idiot when it came to a product that needed to be made by the millions on a weekly basis.

China has factories where there are literally a quarter of a million people housed there and who work in shifts around the clock.
America has nothing close to this kind of productivity.

Link?

And at the end of this road people are going to figure out that Sanders doesn't have any "disrupters". It's a line of shit.
Except for where they take so.e credit for it

I'd be careful with that. Sanders doesn't tell his supporters to attend Trump rallies.
Soooooo....and your point.......doesnt change fact they took some credit

Ja'Mal Green is for Ja'Mal Green.

There are several posts on Sanders supporters taking credit...try to keep up...or be honest

Forum List

Back