And yet another great one dies

Was he a hero, too?

Well, that was stupid.

Not everything is political.
Was he a famous German homo?

You really are that stupid, aren't you, you Jew hater.

He was VonTrapp in Sound of Music and the original Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof.

Are you mentally ill?
They made a movie about some one that masturbates while sitting on a roof? Hollywood is sick.

• Banned
Was he a hero, too?

Well, that was stupid.

He was VonTrapp in Sound of Music and the original Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof.

Are you mentally ill?
They made a movie about some one that masturbates while sitting on a roof? Hollywood is sick.
farshtunken goy

Was he a hero, too?

Well, that was stupid.

Are you mentally ill?
farshtunken goy
גיין צו גענעם
geyn tsu genem

Well, that was stupid.

Are you mentally ill?
farshtunken goy
גיין צו גענעם
geyn tsu genem

Come again, ben zona?

Cripes I hate it when there's a run on death like this. On the other hand, makes every day sweeter.

*sigh*

RIP. Thank you sir for being part of a classic family favorite that will never grow old in my house.

He was quite a fine actor and have a truly wonderful bass voice.

My first husband was a folk singer and I knew of Bikel thru the folk scene. He helped start up the Newport Folk Festival with Pete Seeger and others. Amazing man.

A man for all seasons truly applies to him. Great actor. Took on so many roles. We were blessed to have him for so long.

Was he a hero, too?

Well, that was stupid.

Are you mentally ill?
DerpFury

Forum List

Back