And Yet Another

These Beeatch may be liars? If it did not happen w/i 24 hours get the funk out of my face. 38 years ago......Please. Summer Olymipics? Huh? Where you been HO!

We're fucking ourselves.

We should have seen it coming seeing that the democrats have always promoted sexual freedom and sex outside of marriage.

It is inexplicable that people are actually holding Dims to a moral standard. After all, morals are silly.

Who saw this coming?

We're fucking ourselves.

We should have seen it coming seeing that the democrats have always promoted sexual freedom and sex outside of marriage.
On the contrary, we just see the reality that exists. Sexual relations outside of marriage has existed as long as the rite of marriage has existed. The Dems did not promote it, they simply did not demonize it as did the GOP with their family values agenda. While they were pursuing little girls, and making excuses for those that got caught doing that.

We're fucking ourselves.

Trump is draining the swamp.
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is the swamp. Look at who he is endorsing in Alabama. Look at all the pussies he has grabbed. Look at all the legislative successes the GOP has had with his leadership. LOL

We're fucking ourselves.

On the contrary, we just see the reality that exists. Sexual relations outside of marriage has existed as long as the rite of marriage has existed. The Dems did not promote it, they simply did not demonize it as did the GOP with their family values agenda. While they were pursuing little girls, and making excuses for those that got caught doing that.
Keep pissing against the tide and eventually you'll get wet

We're fucking ourselves.

I've often said that the Democrats can go Fk themselves
You 'Conservatives' have already done that to yourselves. You and the Evangelicals that are supporting an asshole that was chasing adolescent pussy when he was in his thirties, and an office of the court. The GOP is now branded as the party of Groping Old Perverts.

We're fucking ourselves.

It is inexplicable that people are actually holding Dims to a moral standard. After all, morals are silly.

Who saw this coming?
Knee jerk response to having their longstanding narrative of being on the side of women blown to smithereens. Satan will soon give them talking points

We're fucking ourselves.

I've often said that the Democrats can go Fk themselves
You 'Conservatives' have already done that to yourselves. You and the Evangelicals that are supporting an asshole that was chasing adolescent pussy when he was in his thirties, and an office of the court. The GOP is now branded as the party of Groping Old Perverts.
Groping Old Perverts. I like it. Gets the Bill Clinton votes.

We're fucking ourselves.

Who saw this coming?
Knee jerk response to having their longstanding narrative of being on the side of women blown to smithereens. Satan will soon give them talking points

Do you reckon Dims will be able to surgically remove Moore and Trump and leave the rest of the malignant tumor?

I kinda pity Dims. I mean here we have a group of amoral people that were never forced to adhere to any moral standard.

Now all of a sudden we expect these amoral degenerates to find Jesus?

Makes no sense.

We're fucking ourselves.

Who saw this coming?

Do you reckon Dims will be able to surgically remove Moore and Trump and leave the rest of the malignant tumor?
The left are like sharks in a pool of blood for awhile. They’ll be feeding on themselves until next spring.

By then the excuse will be everybody does it.

Forum List

Back