And Yet Another

No, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown has caused a whole can of worms to be exposed to sunlight. No longer will a job with power over others include the right to sexually harass women as a perk. A jerks like the clown that grab women by the pussies without explicate permission will face immediate legal response from the women. A long time coming, glad to see the this come to pass.

We're fucking ourselves.

We should have seen it coming seeing that the democrats have always promoted sexual freedom and sex outside of marriage.
Trump is draining the swamp.
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is the swamp. Look at who he is endorsing in Alabama. Look at all the pussies he has grabbed. Look at all the legislative successes the GOP has had with his leadership. LOL
Who’s pussy did he grab? Why do you lefty’s keep protecting sexual predators by keeping evidence a secret?

We're fucking ourselves.

We should have seen it coming seeing that the democrats have always promoted sexual freedom and sex outside of marriage.
Trump has sexual assault allegations homself and has settled suits. So what swamp is being drained given thete is a swamp critter in charge?

History repeats itself.

This is a 21st Century Reign of Terror.

Instead of beheading people, their careers are figuratively removed...along with their balls.

History repeats itself.

Instead of beheading people, their careers are figuratively removed...along with their balls.
I kind of wonder if this could go too far....

History repeats itself.

I kind of wonder if this could go too far....

I think it already has gone to far. The precedent here is truly horrifying: anonymous accusations without due process can ruin someone's life.

Anyone wishing another person ill will can secretly smear that person without reprisal...and if the accusation is later proven false, the damage will already have been done.

It's not going to end well.

History repeats itself.

1593 Salem.
Except I think only a small minority are innocent. But fire is being yelled to the point nobody cares.

Worse than Salem. It's more like the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution.

History repeats itself.

1593 Salem.
Except I think only a small minority are innocent. But fire is being yelled to the point nobody cares.

You are off by 100 years. No one settled there at Plymouth until 1620.

History repeats itself.

1593 Salem.

Yep. Big fingers tiny screen. 1693.

Wes Goodman is not a Dem.

Neirher is the highest ranking political molester, PROVEN:

Dennis Hastert.

Not proven. He went to prison for violating banking laws.

He confessed, and left prison early:

Updated at 2:30 p.m. ET

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert admitted at his sentencing hearing Wednesday that he sexually abused more than one student when he was a teacher and wrestling coach in Illinois decades ago, and said he was "ashamed."

Hastert initially said he had "mistreated" athletes, NPR's David Schaper tweeted from the courtroom. He added: "What I did was wrong and I regret it."

https://twitter.com/davidschaperNPR/status/725353744699908097
David Schaper@davidschaperNPR

#DennisHastert says he is deeply ashamed to be standing here. I know I mistreated my athletes... What I did was wrong and I regret it" @NPR

Hastert, 74, was sentenced to 15 months in prison in the case involving hush money that prosecutors say was used to cover up alleged sexual abuse of a minor. In addition, according to The Associated Press, the sentence calls for "sex offender treatment, two years of supervised release after his time behind bars and a $250,000 fine that will go to a crime victims fund."

The longest-serving Republican speaker in U.S. history had faced up to five years in prison for the financial crimes.

In handing down the sentence, U.S. District Judge Thomas Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester," according to multiple reporters in the courtroom. The former House speaker has been accused of abusing at least five teenage boys but hasn't been charged because the statute of limitations has expired.

Article continues after sponsorship
is suing Hastertfor not paying the full amount agreed upon between the two. He says Hastert paid $1.7 million out of $3.5 million in "compensation."

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Admits To Sexual Abuse

What about Foley? He also likes young teenage boys, quite graphic in his uh, needs:

Former Florida Rep. Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was sentenced in federal court today to 15 months in prison and a $250,000 fine, in addition to two years of supervised release, on the condition that he get treatment as a sex offender.

Vitter, DeLay, Craig , Philip Giordano .....Giordano is a true pedophile, unlike Foley and Hastert. And Hastert's poor health probably helped him skip time inside.

We're fucking ourselves.

Trump has sexual assault allegations homself and has settled suits. So what swamp is being drained given thete is a swamp critter in charge?
3 just this morning we’re fired. Do try to keep up.
Well, good chance we will fire the chief swamp critter in 2019, and then President Pence will have to try to explain what happened to the voters in 2020.

History repeats itself.

1593 Salem.

Yep. Big fingers tiny screen. 1693.

I hate it when that happens!

PlfidqY.jpg

Dennis Hastert.

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert admitted at his sentencing hearing Wednesday that he sexually abused more than one student when he was a teacher and wrestling coach in Illinois decades ago, and said he was "ashamed."

Hastert initially said he had "mistreated" athletes, NPR's David Schaper tweeted from the courtroom. He added: "What I did was wrong and I regret it."

#DennisHastert says he is deeply ashamed to be standing here. I know I mistreated my athletes... What I did was wrong and I regret it" @NPR

Hastert, 74, was sentenced to 15 months in prison in the case involving hush money that prosecutors say was used to cover up alleged sexual abuse of a minor. In addition, according to The Associated Press, the sentence calls for "sex offender treatment, two years of supervised release after his time behind bars and a $250,000 fine that will go to a crime victims fund."

The longest-serving Republican speaker in U.S. history had faced up to five years in prison for the financial crimes.

In handing down the sentence, U.S. District Judge Thomas Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester," according to multiple reporters in the courtroom. The former House speaker has been accused of abusing at least five teenage boys but hasn't been charged because the statute of limitations has expired.

is suing Hastertfor not paying the full amount agreed upon between the two. He says Hastert paid $1.7 million out of $3.5 million in "compensation."

What about Foley? He also likes young teenage boys, quite graphic in his uh, needs:

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was sentenced in federal court today to 15 months in prison and a $250,000 fine, in addition to two years of supervised release, on the condition that he get treatment as a sex offender.

Vitter, DeLay, Craig , Philip Giordano .....Giordano is a true pedophile, unlike Foley and Hastert. And Hastert's poor health probably helped him skip time inside.

So you went to all that trouble just to prove me right?

He was never even accused of molestation. Also, the statute of limitations had probably long since expired.

Hastert admitted it, Admiral.

You look like the absolute fool of this day if you keep this up.

Dennis Hastert.

So you went to all that trouble just to prove me right?

He was never even accused of molestation. Also, the statute of limitations had probably long since expired.

He CONFESSED. His victims remember. Still, with his health problems he is unlikely to force sex on young boys; Foley is in good shape however.

We're fucking ourselves.

3 just this morning we’re fired. Do try to keep up.
Well, good chance we will fire the chief swamp critter in 2019, and then President Pence will have to try to explain what happened to the voters in 2020.
Delusional. You lefties and your fantasy bubble worlds of alternate reality.

Forum List

Back