And you still claim he's not a moron?

Political ANAL.ysis from the community organizer. Blame it on Fox News in too many bars! Someone should have told Aunt Jemimah.....yo...

Obama: 'Fox News in Every Bar and Restaurant' Hurt Dems With Voters
You guys are terrible sore winners.

I get that you've felt irrelevant and impotent for 8 years.

A black man has been doing your country from behind, while you sat home on Friday nights.

So you're still mad.

But I'm pretty sure you're biting off more than can be forced down your throat, when the tables turn again.

Pretty soon here you'll have nothing to whine about.

Republican House, Filibuster proof Republican Senate, and a Republican President.

The country should be great again by the end of 2017.
How is 52 senators filibuster proof? be specific.

52 in and of itself isn't filibuster proof, but to get to 60, that means the Republicans only have to turn 8 Democrats, making a filibuster proof bill very much within reach.
According to you and your buddies when Obama had 59 he did not control the Senate but now somehow 52 is filibuster proof?

Political ANAL.ysis from the community organizer. Blame it on Fox News in too many bars! Someone should have told Aunt Jemimah.....yo...

A black man has been doing your country from behind, while you sat home on Friday nights.

So you're still mad.

But I'm pretty sure you're biting off more than can be forced down your throat, when the tables turn again.

Republican House, Filibuster proof Republican Senate, and a Republican President.

52 in and of itself isn't filibuster proof, but to get to 60, that means the Republicans only have to turn 8 Democrats, making a filibuster proof bill very much within reach.
According to you and your buddies when Obama had 59 he did not control the Senate but now somehow 52 is filibuster proof?

You didn't read my post. I said that since they have 52 votes ALREADY, to get to the filibuster proof 60, they only need to get 8 Dems to vote with them, making the possibility of a filibuster proof bill very real.

How many people who are in a bar or restaurant are there to watch FOX News?

Speaking as someone who worked as a bartender for several years, lots. When people are at a bar by themselves, or are waiting for work friends and a television is on, most will watch it.

And, there are yet others who will be there with friends who will occasionally look up and check out what is going on, commenting on it if they feel the need.
What I have noticed no matter if it's a bar, restaurant, or waiting room most people are on their IPhone, IPad, or laptop it doesn't matter if there is a tv on or whats showing on it they hardly notice or pay much attention to it.

This man has never shown any sign that he deserves the praise he has been given for intelligence.

So you're still mad.

You didn't read my post. I said that since they have 52 votes ALREADY, to get to the filibuster proof 60, they only need to get 8 Dems to vote with them, making the possibility of a filibuster proof bill very real.
Yeah...depending on what the bill is...like protecting the yellow bellied sap sucker.

So you're still mad.

AND YET when Obama had 59 senators you said he did not control the senate.

Obama.....:badgrin::laugh::lol::lmao:Leave the keys on the table by the door jack ass....

Forum List

Back