Anderson Cooper Reports on White Nationalst Meeting

Trump is folding like a deck of cards. Didn't you see all those empty seats up in peanut heaven that legitimate Trump supporters couldn't get because his webpage was flooded by young kids who all bought them up first at the behest of their angry liberal parents?

Angry because they have their pick of Joe Biden tickets in a school auditorium still available 5 minutes before it starts and no one wants to even go.
I think the stunt is a good sign. It shows how insanely jealous and desperate Quid Pro Joe's supporters are.

Wow! India!! Great....<rolls eyes>
Biden ever get 125,000 to show up to call him a god in India? After all, he's the world renown leader whose had 50 years of contact with everyone, right? Obama? Clinton? Maybe Hillary?

Did ANY of them ever have 125,000 show up in ANY country anywhere to adore them? Pictures, please.

P2250567.JPG

800.jpeg

Biden ever get 125,000 to show up to call him a god in India? After all, he's the world renown leader whose had 50 years of contact with everyone, right? Obama? Clinton? Maybe Hillary?

Did ANY of them ever have 125,000 show up in ANY country anywhere to adore them? Pictures, please.

View attachment 353508
View attachment 353509

So Indian right-wing loons show up to see the head loon. 125,000 people showing up in India is like getting 25 people at a little league game. All it takes is for someone from nowheresville to call him a 'god' and you are sold?

125,000 people showing up in India is like getting 25 people at a little league game.
And yet, neither Senile Joe, 50-Felony Hillary, Kenya Barry, nor Raping Bill did any of them ever manage to fill a school stadium in another country with fans?

I mean, we keep hearing how much the world love Democrats!

06c94164-c226-4a75-b13d-36751481e001-1-e1582556396864-768x1024.jpeg

Funny how size of audience just mattered TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO after you bought up all the tickets so real supporters couldn't get in! :lmao:

And yet, neither Senile Joe, 50-Felony Hillary, Kenya Barry, nor Raping Bill did any of them ever manage to fill a school stadium in another country with fans?

View attachment 353770

Funny how size of audience just mattered TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO after you bought up all the tickets so real supporters couldn't get in! :lmao:
You didn't admire Hillary's ability to get 25 students and no adults to fill a gym?

Who said size doesn't matter. In India, it doesn't. In the US, that is only time it matters.

Forum List

Back