Anderson Cooper too Elite for Olive Garden and Holiday Inn

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Andersen Cooper can call out the terrorist rioters who looted the Capitol. But, why smear Olive Garden and Holiday Inn? Small business owners invest in these franchises struggling to make it through pandemic lockdowns and their employees who depend on that job and this mainstream Liberal Elitist shows his colors. Unbelievable.

Andersen Cooper can call out the terrorist rioters who looted the Capitol. But, why smear Olive Garden and Holiday Inn? Small business owners invest in these franchises struggling to make it through pandemic lockdowns and their employees who depend on that job and this mainstream Liberal Elitist shows his colors. Unbelievable.

Anderson Pooper's mom is a Vanderbilt, a very rich family that had put a silver spook up Pooper's pooper. Now he is as queer as a Clinton 3 dollar bill, and before she died, Ms. Vanderbilt didnt leave anything in the will, for the fudge packer, because he was just that queer....

A Vanderbilt looks down on America and it's ghastly establishments. Anderson can't hide his elitist snobbery, glad he was busted.

The capital was looted? How so? What was stolen and from where?

I bet they are lousy tippers.

I bet they are lousy tippers.

I bet they are better at tipping than you are at humor. :dunno:

Wow! This is really important news on a day like today!!!! Thanks for letting us know what to be outraged over!!!

:thup:

Wow! This is really important news on a day like today!!!! Thanks for letting us know what to be outraged over!!!

:thup:

I live just outside DC. The year 2020 in DC was replete with police in riot gear trying to deal with protestors who turned the event into damage, destruction, and violence. What is different is that the people outraged now about such events had no problem with it throughout 2020. Now, they are outraged.

Forum List

Back