Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment............remember, women don't lie about these things

I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)

So she worked for him starting 5 years ago, and this is the first time she has accused him in public? Why did she wait? Why now?

An allegation made via Twitter, with no verifications or vetting is a very poor choice. Also, no verifications. Very thin.
I love how Dimwingers say all women are liars......if the accuse a Dimwinger.

I didn't say she was lying. I asked questions, none of which are answered by your article.

I do love how quickly you made yet another false assumption. That's a real pattern for you.

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.
I have no idea. If they don't have any, I don't see the point.

Why did Democrats force Franken to resign and Trump openly endorsed Roy Moore?
Why did Joe Biden eulogize a known KKK member and long time member of congress and senate, Robert Byrd?

Probably because Robert Byrd, a conservative Democrat renounced and apologized for his association with the klan.

But you wingnuts and your cancel culture...
Cancel culture? You are ridiculous.

Then accept an old dead man's apology and move on.
Link to his apology?

Sure.

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

At 87, in his book, he said he “apologized a thousand times”.

where are those apologies? Saying it once in a book at the end of your life doesn’t count for shit.

Try again.

He's supposed to publish them all? I tell ya', you guys and your cancel culture. Next thing you know you're going to want to throw the 2012 and 2008 Republican presidential candidates out of the GOP.

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.

Why did Joe Biden eulogize a known KKK member and long time member of congress and senate, Robert Byrd?

Probably because Robert Byrd, a conservative Democrat renounced and apologized for his association with the klan.

Link to his apology?

Sure.

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

where are those apologies? Saying it once in a book at the end of your life doesn’t count for shit.

Try again.

He's supposed to publish them all? I tell ya', you guys and your cancel culture. Next thing you know you're going to want to throw the 2012 and 2008 Republican presidential candidates out of the GOP.
Hey hypocrite, you started it. Remember that karma, you're going to have to answer for alot over the next four years.

Do you want the 2008 and 2012 GOP presidential candidates in power?

Link to his apology?

Sure.

Try again.

Hey hypocrite, you started it. Remember that karma, you're going to have to answer for alot over the next four years.
I don't have to answer to anything coming from you. How do you like that?

Do you want the 2008 and 2012 GOP presidential candidates in power?

Why would I? I didn't vote for them.

Sure, sure, you're either too young or you'll claim you never voted for them either.

I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)
The letter next to the name trumps all else, including the gender of the accuser.

I like the way the Conservative Cancel Culture is turning away from NetFlix, and all the other trashy Liberals outlets making them lose billions of dollars.

I like the way the Conservative Cancel Culture is turning away from NetFlix, and all the other trashy Liberals outlets making them lose billions of dollars.

OK

OK
Your crowd will support any Democrat regardless of evidence.
It's call Cognitive Dissonance.

OK

Let me know when you find some poo that sticks to the wall.

tenor.gif

OK

tenor.gif
I found you.

Don't challenge me; you always lose.

OK

tenor.gif
I found you.

There was a challenge?

OK

tenor.gif
I found you.

There was a challenge?
About 2 days ago you tried to ad hominem me again and again and I put you in your place...the stupid, unfunny bin.

Link to his apology?

Sure.

Try again.

Nope, not me, the rest of America.

Link to his apology?

Sure.

Try again.

Nope, not me, the rest of America.

Oh, well my relationship with 'the rest of America' is out of your hands so don't worry about it.

Why would I? I didn't vote for them.

Sure, sure, you're either too young or you'll claim you never voted for them either.
I'm not too young, and no... I didn't vote for them either. I hate Willard with a passion for example. You can go back to my posts in 2012 to see that... Hell, one of my firsts posts back was ragging on McCain and the idiocy of his chosen running mate.

So... Wouldn't it be a good thing for them to be thrown out of the GOP? My opinion of them wouldn't change in the DNC. I would hope they wouldn't take them, and they could just go the fuck away.

If Cuomo did as the accusations state; he should be punished for it.

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
Blow me you fucking hypocrite...Bill Clinton raped 4 women, then put a cigar up a young girls vagina while working in the Oval Orifice. Only when the sick bitch Hitlery didnt win, did you dumbass mother fuckers finally #Metoo him, and not much of that either. Anthony Weiner, not a peep from you cock suckers, John Edwards, cheated on his dying wife with a presidential consultant while the wife was alive with cancer, no big deal. Only when it suites you cumeaters, do you have an issue if a once Democrat turns Republican, and is "accused" but not convicted. May you get HIV and die a horrible death....
I sincerely hope that you are not as dumb as your sound bite. Weiner, Edwards, Clinton--lots of peeps. Their political preferences are irrelevant. There are no peeps from you about trump, who has admitted sexual impropriety and has
been accused of that by 26 women, all liers, yes? Something tells me that you didn't make it through high school.

If Cuomo did as the accusations state; he should be punished for it.

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
Blow me you fucking hypocrite...Bill Clinton raped 4 women, then put a cigar up a young girls vagina while working in the Oval Orifice. Only when the sick bitch Hitlery didnt win, did you dumbass mother fuckers finally #Metoo him, and not much of that either. Anthony Weiner, not a peep from you cock suckers, John Edwards, cheated on his dying wife with a presidential consultant while the wife was alive with cancer, no big deal. Only when it suites you cumeaters, do you have an issue if a once Democrat turns Republican, and is "accused" but not convicted. May you get HIV and die a horrible death....
I sincerely hope that you are not as dumb as your sound bite. Weiner, Edwards, Clinton--lots of peeps. Their political preferences are irrelevant. There are no peeps from you about trump, who has admitted sexual impropriety and has
been accused of that by 26 women, all liers, yes? Something tells me that you didn't make it through high school.

Factually false

Forum List

Back