Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment............remember, women don't lie about these things

I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)
WHY are the democrats not saying? if she is saying
I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)
WHY are the democrats not saying, if she is saying that cuomo sexually harassed her it must be true. she would not say it if it were not true. Remember how democrats treated Judge Kavanaugh?

Very curious that she waited until the governor (and Emmy winner) was rumored to be on the short list for Attorney General before making this accusation.
Yeah, kinda like Blasey-Ford did, but you didn't have any problem taking her word at face value, did you?

Very curious that she waited until the governor (and Emmy winner) was rumored to be on the short list for Attorney General before making this accusation.
Yeah, kinda like Blasey-Ford did, but you didn't have any problem taking her word at face value, did you?
If the victim can relay her rape accusations in baby talk, that seemed to sway the Dim shitstains re the BallsyFord spectacle.

Just sayin', use everything at your disposal.

You leftists made GUILT BY ACCUSATION the law of the land.

Now fire up the turkey cooker, break out the tar; bust open a pillow and

DO YOUR DUTY!

Whether he did or didn't isn't the issue. The issue is WHY do they take so long to report it?

If PROGS say it they're lying or projecting. They care about racism and sex, which is code they're racist and sex predators.

Works every time people. Turn on the news, if they say it they're lying and/or it's a confession for much worse.

Mazie said it. Why do libs now shit on what their leader said?

Yes, it IS delicious when hypocrites are hoist by their own petard!

What was the hypocrisy in your video?

My video?

I couldn't upload a video to save my life.

I was replying to a post in which the Dems were criticized for holding that we should always believe the woman.

But when it comes to a prominent Dem politician like Governor (and Emmy winner) Cuomo, those same Dems holler: "Now wait a minute. It's just an accusation!"

If Cuomo did as the accusations state; he should be punished for it.

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
yeah but Trump was accused of idiot dem women........which is basically most all dems I understand but these women were especially stupid and their stories easily fell apart..............

Sorry lads but there are no charges, she won't talk to the press... She has given no details....

You kind of need more than this.... Was there other people in the room, stuff like that... This sounds like the same bullshit which was thrown at Biden during the election...
Sorry dummy. She won’t talk because she doesn’t want to be harassed by idiots like you. There have been multiple people who have said things like this happen with the Murdering Asshole Cuomo. The media just protects him and since he runs New York like he thinks he’s King, he gets away with it all. Not bullshit. Fact. Cuomo thinks he’s untouchable. He’s finding out the hard way he isn’t.

Mazie said it. Why do libs now shit on what their leader said?

Yes, it IS delicious when hypocrites are hoist by their own petard!

What was the hypocrisy in your video?

My video?

I couldn't upload a video to save my life.

I was replying to a post in which the Dems were criticized for holding that we should always believe the woman.

But when it comes to a prominent Dem politician like Governor (and Emmy winner) Cuomo, those same Dems holler: "Now wait a minute. It's just an accusation!"

Oh, sorry I meant the other guys video.

Women should be heard, I don't see anything wrong with that.

If Cuomo did as the accusations state; he should be punished for it.

However, I find it odd Trump was accused at least 16 times - where's your outrage (or post) of that?
yeah but Trump was accused of idiot dem women........which is basically most all dems I understand but these women were especially stupid and their stories easily fell apart..............
And they were whores, he paid every one of them, otherwise they wouldn't have shut up.

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.
I have no idea. If they don't have any, I don't see the point.

Why did Democrats force Franken to resign and Trump openly endorsed Roy Moore?
Why did Joe Biden eulogize a known KKK member and long time member of congress and senate, Robert Byrd?

Probably because Robert Byrd, a conservative Democrat renounced and apologized for his association with the klan.

But you wingnuts and your cancel culture...

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.
I have no idea. If they don't have any, I don't see the point.

Why did Democrats force Franken to resign and Trump openly endorsed Roy Moore?
Relevance? You haven't answered my question, why did Joe Biden eulogize long time democrat senator and known KKK member, Robert Byrd?

Oh no, I've been cornered. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back