Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment............remember, women don't lie about these things

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.
I have no idea. If they don't have any, I don't see the point.

Why did Democrats force Franken to resign and Trump openly endorsed Roy Moore?
Why did Joe Biden eulogize a known KKK member and long time member of congress and senate, Robert Byrd?

Probably because Robert Byrd, a conservative Democrat renounced and apologized for his association with the klan.

But you wingnuts and your cancel culture...
Cancel culture? You are ridiculous. The democrats, BLM, and Antifa have been playing cancel culture all year. Looting, Rioting, tearing down statues. You are a moron. You just keep worshiping your racist leadership. Founders of the KKK--yep DEMOCRATS. Oh, no no no, we renounced it and apologized. GTFO!

Ask senator Al Franken why Trump and his merry band of morons supported Roy Moore.

Why did Joe Biden eulogize a known KKK member and long time member of congress and senate, Robert Byrd?

Probably because Robert Byrd, a conservative Democrat renounced and apologized for his association with the klan.

Cancel culture? You are ridiculous.

Then accept an old dead man's apology and move on.

Cancel culture? You are ridiculous. The democrats, BLM, and Antifa have been playing cancel culture all year. Looting, Rioting, tearing down statues. You are a moron. You just keep worshiping your racist leadership. Founders of the KKK--yep DEMOCRATS. Oh, no no no, we renounced it and apologized. GTFO!

I'll accept it as soon as you and your deadbeat BLM/Antifa assholes admit that you've been beating a dead horse all year long.

I'll accept it as soon as you and your deadbeat BLM/Antifa assholes admit that you've been beating a dead horse all year long.

Why would forgiving Robert Byrd have anything at all to do with Antifa or BLM?

Your argument seems silly.

I wonder how many times Robt. Byrd voted for Biden in 2020.

I wonder how many times Robt. Byrd voted for Biden in 2020.

I bet you do and I don't care to get involved in your psychosis.

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Is it too early for that yet? You know, a lot of that is coming. Remember, any time someone said "what about Obama" you guys said "b b but obama!". Expect it in return.

So, were not talking about trump here, were talking about Cuomo. The question is legitimate. You guys were all about "all women must be believed", until it started to go against your guys. Now, you want to make excuses.

Consistency?

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Is it too early for that yet? You know, a lot of that is coming. Remember, any time someone said "what about Obama" you guys said "b b but obama!". Expect it in return.

So, were not talking about trump here, were talking about Cuomo. The question is legitimate. You guys were all about "all women must be believed", until it started to go against your guys. Now, you want to make excuses.

Consistency?

Yes, get ready to play that role without any sense of hypocrisy.

Link to his apology?

Link to his apology?

Sure.

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?

You guys did it for 4 years, you don't think that is coming back at you? You guys felt no hypocrisy.

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?
B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?

You have to listen to HappyJoy, he has an inside line on HYPOCRISY, he's a democrat. We get to blame him for the next four years. LOL

Link to his apology?

Sure.

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Link to his apology?

Sure.

And I accept it with the same tolerance that has been shown by BLM/DNC/Antifa to the American people this year.

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?

You guys did it for 4 years, you don't think that is coming back at you? You guys felt no hypocrisy.

Yeah, your hypocrisy.

B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?
B...B..B...BUT TRUMP!!!!

Consistency?

You have to listen to HappyJoy, he has an inside line on HYPOCRISY, he's a democrat. We get to blame him for the next four years. LOL

I'm looking forward to it.

Link to his apology?

Sure.

At 87, in his book, he said he “apologized a thousand times”.

where are those apologies? Saying it once in a book at the end of your life doesn’t count for shit.

Try again.

I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)

So she worked for him starting 5 years ago, and this is the first time she has accused him in public? Why did she wait? Why now?

An allegation made via Twitter, with no verifications or vetting is a very poor choice. Also, no verifications. Very thin.

I wonder how soon Dimocrats and their media will be demanding Cuomo resign?

Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it

In challenging election defeat, Trump cements his control over the Republican Party
Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1bTJmV?ocid=sw

View attachment 428743
  • A former staffer for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday that he sexually harassed her for years.
  • The explosive allegation comes as President-elect Joe Biden reportedly considers Cuomo to run the Department of Justice.
  • Cuomo's press secretary Caitlin Girouard said, "There is simply no truth to these claims," according to a statement provided to the Associated Press.
Former Cuomo staffer accuses NY governor of sexually harassing her for years — he denies it (msn.com)

So she worked for him starting 5 years ago, and this is the first time she has accused him in public? Why did she wait? Why now?

An allegation made via Twitter, with no verifications or vetting is a very poor choice. Also, no verifications. Very thin.
I love how Dimwingers say all women are liars......if the accuse a Dimwinger.

Forum List

Back