Andrew Tate on The Next Pandemic

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Tate resisted the first so-called pandemic. And if there’s another one, he is urging the world to just use a common sense approach.

Pity he is so narcissistic and mentally out of balance .
And there were millions who thought the same as he did but did not run away to hide .

What a superficial vain narcissistic ass. As luiza was saying, many of us educated ourselves to the dangers of this deadly and injurious injection and didn't run and hide.

You still believe the medical establishment after all this time! WTF!

PS Ukraine lost. You can drop the virtue signaling avatar.
When you get sick, do you go see a doctor or a wrestler?

It seems his biggest claim to fame is being on the British version of Big Brother.

Not sure I will turn to him for medical advice.

I prefer free countries. If we were invaded would you advocate we give up if too many died?
lol. I prefer peace above things. If you’re so dumb as to believe the war was entirely Russia’s fault and unavoidable, I can’t help.

All war is a racket instituted and promoted by the elite, to enrich and empower them.

You’re old enough now to know that.

Where did this moron get his medical degree?
We are still trying to figure out Fauci and the CDC. Anyway, that's less trust. And that can be anywhere in our nation. Locally, I have had more correspondence with a somewhat corrupted local government entity than I had in my life. It's mostly red also. They come from the position you are lying. And then it can slowly escalate where you are shamed when it did not have to.

I prefer freedom above all things.

I have placed no blame at all, it is irrelevant.
lol. Ukraine was hardly a bastion of freedom.

You should support the eastern republics of Ukraine who sought freedom but were attacked and murdered by Ukraine for nearly a decade, until Russia liberated them.

Pity he is so narcissistic and mentally out of balance .
And there were millions who thought the same as he did but did not run away to hide .
He’s a little cocky , like Trump or Muhammad Ali….np

His message is overwhelmingly positive

Forum List

Back