Andrew Tate’s big return

I don't worship the guy or gush all over him like a young school girl Sorry if that bothers you. Despite what the lefties here like to believe, I don't do cults.

But I will grant you this, THIS was class

The only one I worship is our Lord Jesus….

Why would somebody worth $100 million force or human traffic somebody on TikTok for hundreds of dollars or $1000…. just doesn’t make any sense.

The Tate brothers used to have a WebCam business. I don’t agree with that perhaps. But the United States is built on selling sex, so who’s to make any excuses? Who is to throw stones in glass houses?

Now from what I understand each Tate brother has children and family of their own

As for the Tate brothers attitude, sure like you I don’t agree with everything they say.

there is no problem. we all have people who influenced us in this world and I think it’s a great thing that men like Andrew Tate influence young men to pay their parents mortgage. That happened on the last emergency meeting the Tate brothers explained that one of their students had paid their parents mortgage. Really admirable stuff right there.

Last edited:
Andrew Tate will have a great summer, you said. Then he got indicted.
I think you miss read what was said in some other thread, perhaps buddy…

Back in January Tate was arrested and with no charge but was released a month ago or so and that is when I said this is going to be the start of something great. The women that the Romanian court said was kidnapped already came out and said nothing bad happened

I don’t know if you know about this case or if you know who Andrew Tate is. I don’t know what your position in Andrew Tate is I don’t know what your political background is. I think is the first time I’ve interacted with you. I hope you’re having a great day.

But ask yourself why would somebody worth hundreds of millions of dollars or $1 billion kidnap somebody to make a few hundred dollars off of them.

And now with the Tate brothers back on the Podcasts influencing young people to do the right things…yes, it’s going to be a great summer. We got Tucker Carlson back and we got Andrew Tate back on the airwaves. The enemies of free speech cannot shut them down.

Those two women are not the only complainants.
I just saw the indictment come out today. for the first time the Tate brothers are being charged. They have been under house arrest for a few months so it’s going to be interesting to see how this thing plays out.

I don’t know if they’re lawyers expected the charges to come?

One expert was saying that the charges are extremely weak, and politically motivated.

What do you think about Andrew Tate? What do you think about this case? I think the thing that many are asking themselves is why Would someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars kidnap women and then make a few dollars off of it. ..if you know what I mean.

Those two women are not the only complainants.

Partner you come into the thread you don’t say what your position on Andrew Tate is ….but yet you’re commenting in this thread.

Are you a left-wing troll? No offense is meant by this, but it has to be asked because you dodged the question now twice my friend.

It is unfortunate that there are a few Americans who believe that Andrew Tate should go to jail. They want an innocent Man to go to jail. They’ve already been shown and told that the evidence against Mr. Tate is fabricated. There is no evidence there is no case. See it here.

I think it’s unfortunate that there are people who claim to be Republicans and Trump supporters who respond like mindless zombies to topics like this.

and it’s some of the ugliest thinking somebody could imagine. …. I mean true ugliness is when you see somebody want another human being to go to jail because they hate them not because they actually did something wrong.

this man Andrew Tate is telling young man to get off dope be better fathers be better sons.

Those old-school Republicans it’s probably maybe 5% of all Republicans… they can’t think for themselves. They’re basically just like the far left.

There is that beautiful feeling seeing Andrew Tate continue to produce videos. This is one of the bravest guys out there.

the enemies of freedom these tiny percentage of Americans who believe that Andrew Tate should go to jail…. Are completely powerless to do anything to stop Mr. Tate getting his viewpoint out to millions of people. And that is a feeling of comfort it is a feeling of beauty, beauty prevailing over ugliness. Good over evil.

There is that beautiful feeling seeing Andrew Tate continue to produce videos. This is one of the bravest guys out there.

the enemies of freedom these tiny percentage of Americans who believe that Andrew Tate should go to jail…. Are completely powerless to do anything to stop Mr. Tate getting his viewpoint out to millions of people. And that is a feeling of comfort it is a feeling of beauty, beauty prevailing over ugliness. Good over evil.
You don't want to maybe see how the rape trial shakes out before you defend the guy? 😄

It is unfortunate that there are a few Americans who believe that Andrew Tate should go to jail. They want an innocent Man to go to jail. They’ve already been shown and told that the evidence against Mr. Tate is fabricated. There is no evidence there is no case. See it here.

I think it’s unfortunate that there are people who claim to be Republicans and Trump supporters who respond like mindless zombies to topics like this.

and it’s some of the ugliest thinking somebody could imagine. …. I mean true ugliness is when you see somebody want another human being to go to jail because they hate them not because they actually did something wrong.

this man Andrew Tate is telling young man to get off dope be better fathers be better sons.

Those old-school Republicans it’s probably maybe 5% of all Republicans… they can’t think for themselves. They’re basically just like the far left.

There are many Americans who love sending innocent people to jail. That's exactly what's been happening with the J6 citizens. Numerous juries have convicted citizens in Kangaroo Courts.

20 years ago many Americans were loudly applauding the torture of muslims. And handful of such muslims are still in prison in Gitmo.

The days of America The Beautiful, the Land Of The Free and Home of The Brave are long gone indeed. The future does not look bright for the Tate brothers. The US wants to do to them what it did to Julian Assange.

Forum List

Back